Revealing Secrets of Uchiha Clan
284 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh! Who? Who?" Naruto curiously asked like a monkey. Even Jeme was fascinated by this piece of news.

Only Kakashi was left terrified. Because among all the names that Menma said, most of them come from Akatsuki which is the organization that Itachi joined.

Of course, Kakashi doesn't know Itachi's mission so he only knows just how dangerous this organization is.

At this moment, he desperately wanted to leave and tell Hokage about this news. It's just when he turned around, he found that none of the people were looking at them.

Even Genma who was standing a few steps away looked as if he didn't hear anything.

Menma noticed Kakashi's gaze and said.

"Mr. Kakashi, don't worry about others' listening to us. All they could see is an illusion of us watching the battle and can't hear us."

Hearing his words, Kakashi was stunned. He didn't even know such Jutsu existed.

"Menma, tell me, tell who are the Super Shadows? Before, you told me that I and Sasuke had the potential to reach this level. I am really curious about them."

Naruto grabbed Menma's shoulder and excitedly asked.

Kakashi hearing Naruto's words was stunned. He didn't expect Menma to say such a thing. After all, he could already guess who have reached such a level of strength.

So, it was hard for him to compare Naruto and Sasuke to them.

Menma didn't care about Kakashi's thinking. He simply smiled and said.

"Of course, it's First Hokage and Uchiha Madara. They are simply beyond Kage Level. In fact, the difference between First Hokage and Uchiha Madara to other Kage is so much that if they wanted, they could easily conquer all other four kingdoms."

"Of course, Naruto, you can only reach that level of strength through two things. First, you must perfect Sage Mode. Second, you must become perfect Jinchuriki with Nine Tails."

"As for Sasuke, it is quite simple actually. He just needs to awaken Mangekyo Sharingan and then kill Itachi Uchiha which is already his goal."

"Then, transplant Itachi's Mangekyo into his eyes to achieve Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Of course, there are other things such as powerful Jutsus and Sage Mode also required."

Hearing his words, Kakashi took a deep breath and looked at Menma.

"I didn't expect you to know so much. Even I didn't know anything about Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. But, what exactly is it? Can you tell me?"

Naruto and Jeme also curiously looked at Menma.

Menma nodded his head and said.

"When a person awakens Mangekyo Sharingan, he gets two powerful abilities based on their desire. Everyone Mangekyo could have different abilities but sometimes, people could have similar."

"But, mostly, they will have different abilities. It's just that there is third power that is similar to all Mangekyo and that is Susano. It is also the power of a God.

"It is almost a perfect defense, especially against other ninjas from Genin to Kage level. But, it has different levels. And, those with Mangekyo alone can't reach the highest level. Whenever they use these abilities, they lose a little bit of their eyesight."

"And, if they keep using these abilities, one day, they will go blind. So, to make their eyesight better, they need to kill their brother who has awakened Mangekyo and take their brother's eyes."

"Once done, they will get Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan which does not consume pupil power which means they won't go blind. At the same time, they can also use Susano to its fullest potential."

"In the entirety of Uchiha, only one person has achieved Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and it is Uchiha Madara. Awakening Mangekyo is already hard."

"First, you must have a lot of talent. Second, you must feel extreme grief but Uchiha has misunderstood this and think that they must witness the death of their best friend or family."

"Sasuke loved his brother very much before that incident. If it was his brother who was killed that night, maybe he would've awakened Mangekyo."

"His love for his brother and the disbelief of his brother's action collided making him confused which is why he didn't awaken his Mangekyo or even three Tomoe Sharingan."

"It's not that they must go through each process to awaken a higher level of Sharingan. As long as they have felt enough grief, they can directly skip from one Tomoe to three Tomoe or two Tomoe to Mangekyo."

"But, this kind of incident also changes Uchiha, making them extreme. Even Itachi who according to what I learned was a kind person became extreme after awakening Mangekyo."

"This is why Second Hokage calls the Uchiha clan 'A Cursed Clan'."

Hearing his words, Naruto, Kakashi, and Jeme suddenly got silent. Even Naruto who softened and had a kind smile on his face couldn't smile anymore.

"Naruto, do you remember when I told you that the 'Uchiha Family was destined to die'?" Menma asked.

Naruto sadly nodded his head.

"I said that because Uchiha who awakens Mangekyo will always bring chaos to this world. It's not because they are bad. In fact, from what I know, Itachi Uchiha and Shisui Uchiha, both of whom have awakened Mangekyo are extremely good people."

"Even Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke's father was a close friend to the Fourth Hokage. But, because when they awaken their Mangekyo, they became an extreme person and they get really, like really easy to manipulate."

"Most of the time, they are manipulated by their hatred, but sometimes, they are manipulated by others in the case of Shisui Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha. So, it's not that they are bad so they were destined to die."

"Powerful people often make others envy them. This is the case for Uzumaki, Senji, Uchiha, and even Hyuga. That's why Hyuga has a branch system."

"Think about, Uzumaki who was the strongest clan died. Senji who could rival Uchiha disappeared, and Uchiha was killed. Uzumaki lost because they underestimated the greed and fear of people."

"Senji disappeared because they passed down their generations to Konoha and sacrificed themselves in the war. Uchiha died for a similar reason to that of Uzumaki except they were killed by their own people rather than others."

"Naruto, the reason why I am telling you this is that when we battle, your strength will make some people nervous, some people scared, and some people fear."

"At that time, don't believe others so easily. Of course, there is our bond but beyond this bond, there are people who will fear your power and try to control it."

"At that time, don't think too much. There are still good people like Kakashi Sensei, Lord Jiraya, Lady Tsunade, and Shikamaru's dad who can help you if you face any kind of problem."

When he said that, Kakashi puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder and speaks in a serious manner.

"Naruto, no matter what, I will never let anyone control you."

As a person who has gone through so much, he had already seen the darkness of Konoha. So, he didn't think Menma's words were too much.

In fact, he appreciates Menma because he didn't take advantage of Naruto and instead warned him. And, even when he was introducing people who could help Naruto, he didn't say his own name.

"And, Naruto, Jeme, don't tell anyone about what we talked about. Of course, soon these kinds of things will be revealed on their own but right now, don't talk another word about everything I said even to Sasuke."

After remaining with them, he looked at Kakashi and said.

"Mr. Kakashi, I know you want to tell Third Hokage about Akatsuki but you don't really have to. At least, he knows more than me."

"By the way, there is Lord Jiraya who will arrive in a few days. You can talk to him about all this."

Kakashi thought for a moment and nodded his head.

"By the way, Menma, how do you know so much?" Jeme couldn't help but ask. From their conversation, she could conclude that Akatsuki was extremely secretive so why does he know so much?

Menma smiled and made a seal.

Puff!

A shadow clone appeared next to him. Only then he explained.

"Do you really think Shadow Clone is a Jutsu best for fighting? No, in fact, Shadow Clone is best for multitasking. As my Chakra grew, I send more and more Shadow Clones all around the world to learn more things about this world."

"Since Shadow Clone will directly disappear and all the information that my Shadow Clone learned will return to my mind, I don't have to worry about entering secretive and forbidden places."

"For two years, I have been gathering more and more information about this world. Even my teacher didn't know about this."

Hearing his words, Kakashi's eyes lit up.

"You are truly creative, Menma."

"Yeah, yeah, I never thought of using Shadow Clone for information gathering." Naruto nodded his head.

"But even so, you must have spent quite a lot of Chakra for this, right?" Jeme asked.

"Don't worry about it. My Chakra might not be comparable to Naruto but at least, it is comparable to two Mr. Kakashi."

8