(91) A well deserved reward?
783 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is my attempt at writing fluff with multiple girls, tell me what you think.

 You know, what I’ve been realizing these days is that having people who support you unconditionally is kind of a double-edged sword. Sure, they will tell you when you made an error, but only after much prying and when there’s nothing you can do to correct it.

 What does that have to do with now? Well, on my way back to my room I was stopped by a kid, a little girl who recognized me from the news as ‘The Penta Protector’… — Great name media, absolutely not going to get teased about that forever now — Anyway, she wanted to say thank you, and her mother, a woman who I recognized as one of the civilians who stayed behind until the very last moment, did too.

 My reaction? Awkwardness. I didn’t know what the fuck to say and so I didn’t say anything, staying there, frozen, until Haruna decided to end my suffering and stepped in for me. She tried her best, but… the mother walked out of there giving me the stink eye.

 Even as I’m currently leaning against the door to our shared room, I keep thinking about how I should’ve reacted back there.

 ‘I’m such a fucking mess…’ is the conclusion I ultimately come to.

 Oh, why am I standing on the outside of our room? Apparently, the girls have something planned that requires some setup. I’ve already warned them I’m not in the mood for more than cuddling, to which Haruna admitted she wasn’t either, and this was something relaxing… Much to my surprise.

 Looking down at my phone, I check the time. [19:12PM]

 As I’m doing so, I hear knocking on the door, followed by Naeko’s voice filled with excitement. “You can come in now!”

 I let out a long sigh. ‘I swear, If I see a single sex toy, I’m going to walk past whatever they have planned and go straight to bed.’ With that decision made in my head, I turn around and face the door as it slides up, revealing the room.

 Inside, I see Haruna sitting on a chair to the right of one of the bunk beds. She’s not exactly naked, but in her underwear.

 Carefully stepping into the room, I look around and see Nanako kneeling on top of the same bed with Naeko on the opposite side, standing on her feet with a basket full of supplies of some kind. They’re dressed the same as Haruna.

 Seeing no sex toys around, I breathe a sigh of relief and walk towards the bed with a content smile. “Well, hello there.”

 She returns the gesture, officially greeting me with an even bigger smile. “Hey, Sweetheart. Ready to get started?”

 I look around at the three, trying to figure out what they have in mind. But I soon decide that isn’t worth it, and so I ask, “Started on what?”

 Giggling, Haruna tells, “Your pampering session, silly.” She pats her thighs, urging, “Now how about you lay down across the bed like a good girl?”

 Cocking an eyebrow, I ask, “In my clothes?”

 She nods. “Yes, we’ll peel them off you soon enough. Now come on, don’t just stand around there.”

 I gulp hard. Sure, I’ve already gone much further with the three, but that was… Carnal… Actual affection is something I didn’t expect from them, at least outside of foreplay. Still, I did say I wanted to relax.

 Steeling myself, I awkwardly lay on my back across the bed like Haruna asked. My legs hang off the side, pointing at Naeko while my head comfortably lies on Haruna’s lap. Nanako then leans over my core, running her hands up and down my belly.

 Looking down over her own modest breasts, Haruna’s milky brown eyes peer into mine as she tells, “Good girl.” While running her fingers over my scalp, she explains, “Now, if you’re at any point feeling uncomfortable, all you have to do is tell us to stop. Okay?”

 “O-Okay…” I stammer.

 Lightly furrowing her brow, Haruna’s lips form a comforting smile as she urges, while running her fingers through my long hair. “Relax, Yuumi; just relax. Close your eyes if you need to. Let us take care of you. Enjoy your reward.”

 Following her advice, I close my eyes, taking deep, rhythmic breaths. The feeling of Haruna’s long nails straightening my messy hair coupled with my head laying across her firm thighs brings me an intense feeling of comfort. It’s then that I feel a pair of hands taking off my shoes.

 ‘This… is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to relax… This is… much better…’

 I feel Naeko’s hands running up my covered legs until she reaches my upper thighs, where after cupping a feel, she pulls both of my stockings down in one smooth motion. As she does that, I can see Nanako unbutton my shirt with her hands hovering down to pull it up a little, revealing the elastic band that holds my skirt up, wrapping just below my belly button.

 While the other girls focus on undressing me, Haruna moves her hand along through my hair and starts whispering, “Good girl, relax~~ Let us take care of you while you enjoy your reward~~.” Her words, coupled with her touches, make me squirm in place. She then leans down a bit and whispers again, “Relax, my brave little hero.”

 I get flustered right away, trying to hide my face. “I-I’m not a—”

 “Of course you are.” She says, interrupting me. “Everyone’s calling you one.” She leans further down, whispering, “And even if they weren’t, you’d still be my hero.” Leaning away, she finishes, “My cute little heroine that stood up to what was right and lived to tell the tale.”

 My face shines a nuclear red as I close my eyes tight and turn my head away. “That’s not fair… I couldn’t even save you…” I say while a single tear runs down my cheek and down her legs.

 She must’ve felt it, as she moves her hand over my face and wipes the trail away. “What do you mean, you couldn’t save me?” Haruna grabs my chin and gently turns my head to face her. “Yuumi, do you really think you didn’t save me there?”

 “No…” I trail off. “You got shot… Just because you were trying to help me—”

 The girl with short pink hair sighs, lightly shaking her head. Looking away, she says, “So you really think that…” Haruna turns her eyes towards mine. “Yuumi, you couldn’t have done anything to prevent what happened there, and I exposed myself knowing fully well of the position we were in.” Running her hand over the cheek of my face, she says, “You saved me just like you saved everyone else; who knows if I would’ve gotten the proper care I needed if you couldn’t defeat them? You are a hero, accept that, please… I can’t bear seeing you like this any longer.”

 Closing my eyes tightly one more time, I ask, “Do you really… Think that?”

 “Yes,” she confirms with no hesitation. “Now stop wallowing in doubt and enjoy the reward for what you did.” her face is the first thing as see as I open my eyes, and while she’s close enough for a kiss, she instead moves over next to my ear and whispers, “My cute little heroine.”

 This makes me blush up again, but Haruna doesn’t miss a beat and instead—

 “Mmph!” Goes in for a deep kiss, catching me off-guard.

 At first I tense up, but then, as our tongues mingle, I feel myself start to melt in her lap. The tension and worry in my mind melts away as well, and after we separate, I can sense my thoughts clearing up for the first time today.

 Haruna gives me a smile as she straightens back up, asking, “how was that?”

 A question to which my hazy mind can only reply with, “Heavenly…”

 With a smile and a light chuckle, she says, “Good…” Turning over to the other two girls, she adds, “Because we’re only getting started.”

 Following this, Nanako, with the help of Haruna, lifts me up a bit and pulls off my shirt over my head. At the same time, Naeko does the same to my skirt, pulling it down after unbuttoning it.

 This leaves me in the same state of dress as them, as well as allowing me to fully relax.

‘Being this exposed next to these three always leads to something more. Maybe that explains why I’m suddenly feeling something down there…’

 Now almost naked, I hear Nanako rubbing some kind of massage oil all over her hands. She must’ve noticed me looking her way as she reveals, “I know I may not look like it, but I have some experience dealing with sore muscles.” She crawls closer to my head and leans down, the smell of roses permeating from her hands as she does so. “It was actually me who suggested this,” she looks away for a moment, scratching her chin, “well, I wanted to do a sensual massage, but Haruna thought you would appreciate a regular one more.” Showing me her oily hands, she teases, “What do you think? Want me to touch your naughty bits?”

 Panting and with a heavy stammer, I tell, “I-I think I’m good… Thanks…”

 She smiles, shrugging. “Okay then, a regular one it is. I just want to make sure you feel good tonight.”

 After crawling away, Nanako starts by rubbing her slippery hands all over my chest and shoulders. Neako helps her by doing the same along my legs and feet, and Haruna begins carefully caressing my neck. The dark-skinned cheerleader’s firm hands start hovering all over my body, touching all the right places, drawing the stress out from my tense muscles.

 It is times like these that make me appreciate not having to deal with erections anymore. I don’t want to go any further, but that doesn’t mean having three young cheerleaders fawning over me doesn’t set off natural instincts. As a woman, I can simply stew in my own juices, but as a guy… Yeah, that would’ve been an instant lighthouse and a mighty awkward situation.

 But that’s not here or there. Both Naeko and Nanako focus on pressing on my muscles and drawing them out, pulling away all the tension. The massage oil, coupled with their touches, warms up to a pleasant temperature on my skin, adding to the comforting experience.

 I can feel myself drifting off, something I expected would be way harder to accomplish considering all my pent-up energy. But the sight of the girls fawning over me and the feeling of safety I get just from laying on Haruna’s lap melts that energy away like it was nothing.

 As my eyes close, I hear Haruna’s voice call out above me, “Hey! Don’t fall asleep yet. We’re not even close to being done with you.”

That shakes me awake, and I groggily say, “Oh… Sorry…”

 She chuckles, “Fu, fu, fu, don't apologize. I’m glad you’re enjoying your treatment so much you want to fall asleep already.” The pink-haired girl looks over at Nanako — Who gives her a nod — Shortly after, she looks back down at me and says, “Right, we’re done with your front, can you roll over for me?”

 “I’ll try…” I say in a wispy voice.

 Moving my body proves to be quite a challenge when I’m feeling this relaxed. With a bit of help from the girls, I manage to roll around, laying on my belly while my head lies on its side. Since this leaves my legs hanging off the bed uncomfortably, Naeko also places what feels like a padded chair to support them.

 Even then, this is not the most comfortable position, considering it leaves my breasts squished against the bed with my bra still on.

 Nanako seems to have already figured that out, and asks, “Could you unlock your bra for me?”

 I do so quickly, before also pulling it away, leaving my breasts naked, pressing into the soft bed sheets.

 Nanako takes my bra from my hands and exclaims as she puts it away. “Thanksies!” After this, I feel a puddle of massage oil land on my back, which she spreads around all over.

 I let out a soft moan as she starts working on my shoulders, feeling the tension slowly melt away. Her touch is both soothing and invigorating, and I can feel my blood flow increasing as she moves down, massaging my arms and hands. I close my eyes and let myself sink deeper into the moment, enjoying the sensation of her skilled hands moving across my skin.

 ‘I wasn’t expecting this type of treatment today… But now? I can’t think of anything else I’d rather be doing…’

21