Chapter 14: I can’t hear you
351 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Goyong, can you repeat what you just said to me?"

This time, Zeke did not pretend to be deaf and dumb to say that he couldn't hear, but looked at Goyong with extremely gloomy eyes, as if a sharp sword would penetrate Goyong's heart at any time!

"What is that?!"

"Why are there so many ant-like things on that guy?"

"What is this dense liquid body-like thing?!"

"Hurry go away!"

"..."

The people around who were waiting to watch the show were also taken aback by Zeke.

One second Zeke was still very normal, but the next second suddenly a large number of small three-dimensional parts were drilled out of his sleeves, trousers, and under his clothes!

The combination of these unknown things flowed like a liquid body, and at an extremely fast speed, they instantly imprisoned Goyong without speaking, and even wrapped around Goyong's neck, lifting him up!

People who had never seen such a scene backed away in horror, for fear of being harmed by Zeke!

"Master!"

At this time, Goyong's bodyguards were shocked when they saw this, and they rushed forward one by one to rescue their master.

"Don't get in the way!"

Zeke stretched out his hand, and suddenly those microbots turned into long spears and slammed on these bodyguards. The huge force knocked them all out, sliding on the ground, knocking down a lot of onlookers!

"What is this?! Let go of me!!"

"Zeke, you m@therf@cker!"

Goyong was lifted up and suspended in mid-air. He roared and tried to break the microbot's restraints with both his hands. But every time he broke it, he could only peel off a part of the microbots on the surface. Once he peeled it off, the follow-up microbots will continue to fill it back, and the microbots that fall on the ground will quickly reintegrate back, making everything he did in vain!

"It seems that you haven't realized your situation yet!"

Zeke said with an expressionless face.

With a single thought, the microbots holding Goyong tightened again, and all of a sudden, Goyong's face flushed, it was difficult to breathe, and his struggle became even stronger!

"Let... let go of me!!"

Goyong's speech was not as smooth as before.

Being lifted by the neck is an extremely uncomfortable thing. If used on ordinary people, there is no resistance at all. Goyong has also practiced martial arts to survive until now, but as the microbots continue to constrict, it is getting difficult to breathe in such a situation.

Under these circumstances, Goyong's combat effectiveness also began to drop sharply!

"Ze...Zeke!"

"You...you dare...kill...kill me?!"

Goyong's anger rose, his eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth hard.

"Why not?"

Zeke casually said, "From the legal point of view of the nobles, I am a prince and you are a baron. Although I have no power, even if I kill you, I will be reprimanded under house arrest at most. If I kill you, do you think your family will avenge you? Do you think they can kill the husband of the king? The answer is no. They can only lament at your idiocy."

Zeke's words made Goyong's pupils shrink suddenly!

That's right, Zeke's title is Prince, and he is the husband of the current king!

Although there is no power at all, but the title treatment is the highest in the Phoenix Kingdom!

Looking at himself, he is the lowest baron in the nobility!

Even if Goyong kills Zeke, the Ramos family can only grit their teeth. After all, their Ramos family will not bear the burden of murdering the prince and rebelling against the king for the sake of a mere Goyong!

"I...wrong...I was wrong!"

After thinking about this, Goyong confessed.

"What did you say? Say it loudly, I can't hear you clearly."

Zeke turned his ears and said.

Goyong gritted his teeth with hatred, if eyes could kill, Zeke must have been torn to shreds by now!

To let him confess in front of so many people is already a disgrace to Goyong. Zeke is doing this because he wants his reputation to be completely disgraced!

But what if he knew?

People who are under the eaves have to bow their heads.

What's more, it's not the eaves, but his life is in Zeke's hands!

For his own life, no matter how embarrassed he is, he has to risk it!

"I... I was wrong!!"

Goyong used all his strength to shout loudly, "Please let me go!!"

After shouting these words, Goyong's face became even redder. This was not only because of the lack of oxygen but also because he was already ashamed. If there was a crack in the ground, he would like to dig into it!

"Well, this time the voice is quite loud!"

Zeke took out his finger from his ear and nodded, but he didn't mean to let go of the microbots at all, "Gael, did you hear what he said just now?"

"Hear... I heard it!"

Gael was a little frightened at the moment, and said nervously, "Master, why don't you put Master Goyong down, it will be bad if you really killed him!"

"Since you have spoken, Gael, I’ll let him go for the time being!"

As soon as Zeke's thoughts moved, the microbots threw Goyong out. He fell to the ground and rolled over a distance of more than ten meters. Many onlookers who watched the show were also knocked away!

Although he fell a little harder, Goyong had practiced martial arts for so many years, and his body was still relatively strong. He lay on the ground, gasping for breath, and it took a long time for him to recover.

"Gael, let's go!"

Zeke ignored Goyong's staring at him, which was full of hatred. He directly retracted all the microbots and left the place with Gael.

"Tsk tsk! Goyong was taught such a miserable lesson by Prince Zeke!"

"What the hell was that the Prodigal Prince used just now? It looks weird!"

"No matter what it is, Goyong has lost his reputation this time!"

"In this match between the Ramos family and the Qaringal family, the Ramos family was completely defeated!"

"..."

The bystanders heard Goyong screaming and apologizing, and began to whisper.

Goyong, who was already angry, heard these words and felt even more hatred for Zeke in his heart!

"Zeke...you bastard!"

Goyong gritted his teeth.

 

11