Chapter 18: Exhibition(4)
355 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Zeke performed painting, he did not stop there.

In front of everyone, he disassembled an intact iPhone into countless parts in one second, and then reassembled it completely in one second!

There is also a computer, which was "disassembled into eight pieces" by microbots in the first second, and then assembled and restored to its original shape in the next second. The whole process is as exaggerated as magic!

However, the most surprising thing is the process of disassembling and assembling the watch!

Those parts are smaller than a microbot. Even the top watch craftsmen in the world have to be careful to disassemble and restore them. But in Zeke's hands, it only takes one breath to disintegrate the watch in an instant, and then in one more breath, the watch is put together in an instant!

The perfect and wonderful performance made the people around him once again give him a warm applause, as well as the overwhelming sound of shouting!

At this time, the square around Zeke was completely overcrowded.

Some of them are technology enthusiasts who came to participate in the science and technology exhibition this time, the media in the technology circle, and the others are passers-by who were attracted by the huge crowd to join in the fun. But regardless of whether they understand technology or not, after seeing Zeke's magical performance. There is no one that does not feel wonderful, and there is also no one that does not applaud loudly!

"...Everyone, this is the first technology I'm going to show today!"

Zeke said, the microbots under his feet changed into the original cylindrical stage again.

"Everyone can see how advanced and powerful this technology is! It can bring great changes to the world, and I don't need to say more!"

"But if you want to experience these changes, I'm afraid you will have to wait for a long time!"

"Now, the second technology I'm about to show will allow you to intuitively and directly feel the changes brought about by my technology!"

"All the answers to your questions are in this red box in my hand!"

Zeke held up the red box in his hand, and the eyes of the audience gathered in anticipation. Countless flashing lights even turned this scene into daylight!

"Before unveiling my second invention, I would like to tell you in advance that this second invention may not be comparable to the Microbots in versatility and applications. But it also has many advantages. An advantage that the microbots don't have!"

"Come on, let's witness the true face of my second technology!"

Zeke put down the red box, then smiled and said loudly to everyone, "Baymax, it's your turn to appear!"

Swish—

The pair of black eyes on the red box suddenly flickered, as if they had been ordered to open automatically!

Under the eyes of many spectators, a cute and chubby Baymax appeared in front of everyone!

“Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.”

"How may I help you?"

Baymax stepped forward with his chubby short legs and walked in front of Zeke in a cute manner. With his cute and adorable appearance, coupled with his simple and innocent voice, he instantly poked the hearts of countless people.

"What!!!"

"What a cute robot!"

"The sound is so good!"

"Chubby, I like it!!"

"..."

Perhaps for men, Baymax's lethality is not so powerful, but for women who are born without any resistance to cute things, Baymax is undoubtedly the most powerful "girl killer". As soon as it appears, it immediately attracts attention. The screams of countless girls in the audience!

The flashing lights intensified again, and many people looked at this chubby inflatable robot with fresh curiosity.

It's not that they haven't seen a robot before, but it's the first time they've seen a chubby and cute robot like this!

And see it in real life!

"Huh! This scream!"

Zeke was also frightened by the sudden scream, and now he finally understood the lethal power of a woman's throat.

"Everyone, the one standing beside me now is my second technology, human's personal healthcare companion, Baymax!"

Zeke said loudly, "Inside it, I have implanted the most advanced intelligent system, its intelligence is more developed and more humane than the intelligent system of any advanced technology company in the world!"

"Because I positioned it as a personal healthcare companion, Baymax's eyes have been added with hyperspectral lenses, which can emit harmless X-rays, to see through creatures, and diagnose diseases for you!"

"Of course, in order to achieve the best diagnostic results, all the known diseases in the world today, whether it is a major disease or an extremely rare disease, are all written into its program!"

"Owning it is equivalent to having a doctor who can assess your health anytime, anywhere. Any disease can be detected at the first sign of symptoms, which greatly reduces the chance of serious illnesses!"

As soon as Zeke's remarks came out, the eyes of countless people in the audience immediately brightened!

"We all know that in today's era, all kinds of serious diseases are emerging one after another. Many people have some bad symptoms without knowing it for no reason, and it was only when they were checked in the hospital that they realized what was going on. They got cancer, and it's very serious!"

"That's why many people, when they hear that a certain food can cause cancer, or that something can prevent cancer. They will step forward and spread it on Fambook, to their circle of friends!"

"Everyone cherishes their life, and they don't want to be infected by a disease that they don't understand. However, it is too troublesome to go to the hospital and do a full-body examination! It is time-consuming, labor-intensive and expensive! But with Baymax, you can monitor your health at any time, and any small hidden dangers and faults cannot escape its eyes!"

"With it, it is no exaggeration to say that your lifespan can be at least twenty years longer than before!"

13