Chapter 31: Sales
340 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

This time, the attention of the people of the Phoenix Kingdom to technology can be said to be the most concerning except for the annual Apple conference!

Even as the time gets closer and closer to midnight, the number of live broadcast platforms has soared to a peak!

Even the official website of ZTech has crowded the server due to a large number of visitors, causing the webpage to be almost paralyzed!

Just the release of Baymax's price can cause such a huge crowd. It can be seen that its current popularity and status are completely enough to compete with any top technology products in the world!

At the same time, in ZTech's chairman's office, Zeke and Gael were both staring at the computer screen, their heartbeats accelerating.

"Master the price of 888,888 is already very cheap, you don't have to worry!"

Seeing Zeke's nervous look, Gael said with comfort.

"I also think that 888,888 is a very low cost-effective price, but my thoughts cannot represent the thoughts of the general public in the Phoenix Kingdom!" Zeke sighed.

In his opinion, 888,888 is indeed a not very outrageous figure.

If it were changed to another company, it might be sold even more outrageous and more expensive!

But for ordinary people, 888,888 is an extremely expensive number, enough to discourage countless people!

Different from the necessities of life like cars and houses, Baymax belongs to the luxury category after all, which may or may not be available!

And this is the first batch of its sales, even if Zeke has confidence in Baymax, he will inevitably feel nervous.

"Now there are 3,000 Baymax's accumulated in the warehouse. As long as this batch of Baymaxs can be sold smoothly, it will be the first step!"

"I hope the rich people of the Kingdom will not disappoint me!"

At the same time as the price is announced, the official website of ZTech will open the channel for pre-ordered purchases.

Reservation is different from making an appointment. There is no charge for making an appointment, and you have to engage in the fixed time. And making a reservation requires the user to pay a fee of 1,000 Eso as a deposit. As long as the user who pays the 1,000 Eso, when the subsequent official order is placed, they can buy Baymax for 887,888 Eso.

If the end user chooses to cancel the order, the deposit will not be refunded.

This sales method is based on Zeke's current technology sales model. He doesn't want someone playing around with his sale, so this method is the best!

But he is not sure whether it will work. If the 3,000 Baymax in stock can't be sold by then, he will undoubtedly become the biggest laughing stock in the industry!

"There's only one minute left."

Looking at the enlarged clock on the computer screen, every time the secondhand beats, Zeke's heart will tremble involuntarily.

In the last ten seconds, Zeke almost held his breath and read the seconds in his mind.

Click!

Clock!

Click! 

Clock!

When the clock struck midnight in the central tower of the capital, Zeke closed his eyes and did not choose to refresh the official website of ZTech, but quietly leaned back on the chair and quietly waited for the result to come.

Gael saw Zeke like this next to her and kept praying for him in her heart.

After about a minute.

"It should come or it will come!"

Zeke opened his eyes again.

At that minute, he didn't know how the outside world reacted to Baymax's 888,888 prices... Surprise, happiness, anger, or indifference, it's unknown to him.

But no matter how the outside world evaluates the price of Baymax, 888,888 Eso, the final result will be displayed on the official website of ZTech!

"As long as it exceeds 3000, it will even reach the passing line!"

"If you can pass 5,000, it means that the market's ability to accept it is no problem!"

"If it can break 10,000, it means that Baymax has truly opened up a large market for high-end technology!"

It seems unlikely that the number of reservations in one minute will exceed 10,000.

But now the outside world's enthusiasm for Baymax's price is boiling to the top!

Fambook, Chatme, post bars, forums, and major news portals have all exploded!

In the face of such a huge amount of popularity, it is not surprising that the number of reservations in one minute exceeds 10,000!

However, if the final result did not even reach 3000, it means that there is a big problem with Baymax's pricing strategy!

Therefore, success or failure depends on the amount of data in this one minute!

"Refresh!"

Zeke took a deep breath and pressed the F5 refresh key on the keyboard.

The web page went blank, Zeke's heart was suddenly suspended, and Gael, who was next to him, felt the same way, their eyes fixed on the computer screen.

However, it seems that there are too many people pouring in. Even if it has been more than a minute since ZTech released the price, the official website is still in a state of lag, and it is difficult to refresh the page.

Zeke was not in a hurry and waited quietly.

Soon, the page came out.

But because it was still stuck, only a section came out.

The rest of the picture is rendered bit by bit at a slow speed.

Looking at the place where the picture is a little bit closer to the predetermined number, Zeke and Gael's hearts are almost hanging in their throats!

Pounding!

Pounding!

At this moment, the entire office was so quiet that even the beating of the heart could be heard!

Finally, under the long-awaited hearts of the two, the picture of the predetermined number appeared—

Reservations: 114,322 people!

When Zeke and Gael saw this number, they both widened their eyes involuntarily.

At this moment, the entire office seemed to have fallen into a dead silence!

The next second.

"Ah!!!! Great!!!"

Gael was so excited that she screamed on the spot, her little face flushed red, and she jumped up on the spot. The ecstasy and excitement in her heart could not be restrained and vented out by shouting!

"Fuuuu~"

After Zeke saw this data, he let out a long sigh of relief. He felt as if there was a fierce battle just now!

10