Chapter 37: Hello Master.
373 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

When the Qaringal family heard this, they all looked at the lady with surprise.

Although they don't know what that pallid spirochete is, they can understand the three words infectious disease!

Especially when Fang heard this term, his already gloomy face suddenly flushed with anger!

This disease has a common name, called "syphilis"!

It's a very typical STD!

The noble lady is suffering from this kind of disease, it's obvious how lewd her private life is!

"You...what nonsense are you talking about?!"

"I...I...I'm not sick!"

The lady panicked instantly, her face paled with fright, trembling and wanting to deny it.

However, her panicked demeanor had betrayed her.

"You bitch!"

Slapped!

Fang gave her a loud and clear slap when he went up.

"This patient, please don't get angry, your serum androgen level is significantly lower, which may be the main cause of your erectile dysfunction!" Baymax suddenly said.

Erectile Dysfunction?!

This time, all the Qaringal family understood, and they all stared at Fang with wide eyes.

So the reason the madam is having an affair is that the head is impotence!

"You…you!!!"

As soon as the impotence thing was exposed, Fang's face suddenly turned blue with terror, his fingers tremblingly pointed at Baymax, and his anger attacked his heart!

Immediately afterward, his pupils dilated, his whole body stiffened, his hands covered his heart, he rolled his eyes, and fell to the ground!

He was so mad that he passed out!

"Patriarch!"

"Dad!"

"Master!"

The Qaringal family swarmed up and quickly lifted Fang to support him.

"Hahaha!"

Zeke burst into laughter, looking at the panicking group of people, the laughter was particularly loud.

But this laughter was extremely harsh in the ears of everyone in the Qaringal family.

The Qaringal family did not stay any longer. They carried the fainted Fang to the car and left in a hurry.

"These guys, they still want to come to my house to trouble me!"

"They deserved it!"

Zeke snorted coldly.

If these guys didn't come to him, Zeke might not bother to pay attention to them.

But they took the initiative to come to find their troubles, and they also wanted to benefit from his own hands. Of course, Zeke would not be polite to them!

"Baymax, well done, you can go back!"

Zeke asked Baymax to come out, just to disgust Fang and the others.

After all, he was also a member of the Qaringal family before, so he still knows a little bit about the secrets of the family that is not known to outsiders.

Fang's impotence, Zeke had heard some rumors before, but it was not accurate, otherwise, others would not have been so shocked just now.

And Zeke accidentally saw the aunt fooling around with men in private. Fang wore a green hat for N years and turned into a green turtle! He can also understand why he was so angry that he fainted on the spot!

"Master, isn't it a bit bad to do this?"

"Master, they used to be kind to you."

Gael said worriedly.

"Silly girl, you know too little about these things!"

Zeke touched Gael's head, "In the past, they treated me well, it was purely because I was the king's fiancé, and I may be in charge of the country in the future... But then they realize that  I have no power at all, meaning they also have no power. So they kicked me out of the family without hesitation!"

"For these people, those who have value are worthy of their waste of words, and those who have no value should fend for themselves!"

"The so-called family love is just a joke!"

Zeke's eyes flashed.

"They are a bunch of clowns jumping on the stage, relying on others to make the Qaringal family rise"

"From now on, here is the real Qaringal family! And you will be the future wife of the Qaringal Head family!"

Hearing this, Gael's face turned red to the bottom of her ears, and her eyes were full of joy.

...

With the continuous fermentation of Baymax's sales, it has attracted the attention of countless people.

Those investors who had asked Zeke for investment before, all regretted it so much that their bowels were green!

If they hadn't been greedy for more shares at the time, or coveted Zeke's technology, maybe they would have become one of the shareholders of ZTech now, and their shares would have risen by more than a hundred times!

The popularity of Baymax has also brought up a lot of surrounding industries.

Similar to posters with Baymax's image, mouse pads with Baymax's image, school bags with Baymax's avatar, and Baymax's toy dolls, etc... They began to appear in large numbers on Lazada, triggering a wave of panic buying. One batch is sold short so that these Lazada sellers can make a lot of money!

Baymax has not yet started its official sale, and the surrounding area has already become so popular, which shows how popular Baymax is!

At the same time, Zeke was happily looking at the supercomputers that were spread all over the room in front of him!

"Finally it came!"

Zeke looked at the thousands of processors in front of him. The size of these processors was almost as high as the bookshelves in the library. Zeke rented a large room especially to store them!

After testing the performance of the supercomputer, Zeke is very satisfied with the operation speed of up to 8162 trillion times!

"With this, Jarvis can truly manifest in the world!"

"Let's do it!"

After confirming the computing speed and performance, Zeke had no worries, and directly controlled the microbots and started to operate the supercomputer!

Jarvis is super artificial intelligence. It was originally an intelligent housekeeper created by Tony Stark, but as he learned more and more things and mastered the ability to learn independently, it became more and more important. Not only can he help Stark deal with various affairs, but also help him develop steel suits, small nuclear reactors, and so on.

Therefore, Jarvis is also a very important part of Zeke's plan to build a steel suit!

With it, Zeke have an almighty assistant!

As time went by, a whole week passed by.

Zeke stayed in the supercomputer laboratory every day. Except for going to the toilet and taking a shower, he never left. Even eating and sleeping were solved on the spot in the laboratory!

Finally, after seven days, the last set of data was calculated,

Zeke pressed the Enter key excitedly—

"Hello, master."

11