Chapter 36: Disease
362 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almight Raiden Shogun

For him, he has absolutely nothing to do with the so-called Qaringal family.

Not to mention the disgusting experience of being expelled.

 

And since his uncle took over the power, the Qaringal family is not as good as back in the day. Now it looks beautiful on the surface, everyone is decent and well-dressed, but the inside is a mess, and it is completely dependent on the solid foundation laid in the past.

 

Instead of returning to such a hopeless family, Zeke might as well just stand on his own!

 

"You...you...you are outrageous!"

 

Fang trembled with anger, "I'm the eldest son, even if the old man gave your father the title of head of the family, your father is already dead, there is nothing wrong for me to take it now!"

 

"How dare you pretend to be Orthodox, you are simply deceiving your father and destroying your ancestors!"

 

This has always been Fang's heart break

.

He is the eldest son of this generation. In theory, the Qaringal family should be inherited by him. But before his father's death, he gave the position to Zeke's father, his younger brother! He didn't have the power to complain, so for a long time, he secretly grits his teeth in anger!

 

After Zeke's father died, he knew that the opportunity has come. Without saying a word, he directly seized the power and became the head of the Qaringal family.

 

But many people said at the time that many people said Zeke should inherit the Qaringal family, no matter how incompetent Zeke was, Fang's actions could only be regarded as robbing!

 

Therefore, every time the word Main Family is mentioned, it will directly bring discomfort to fang, which makes him have difficulty calming down!

 

"Also, Zeke, don't forget, even if the Qaringal family is not as good as before, it is not something you can provoke alone!"

 

Fang said gloomily, "Don't think that the Qaringal family can't take care of you now that you have some prospects, you are still tender in front of the Qaringal family!"

 

"Really? Then try to use your Qaringal family's power to pressure me!"

 

"I want to see how powerful you are!"

Zeke was not to be outdone.

 

"Zeke! Stop being arrogant here! Don't forget, the house you live in now belongs to our family. If the family hadn't pitied you, you would have gone out to sleep on the street long ago!"

 

Jim said angrily, "Since you can start a company, pack up your things now and get out of here!"

 

"That's right! Take your things, and get out of here!"

 

Zeke's aunt was no longer as enthusiastic as before and said with a look of contempt and disdain.

 

The other Qaringal family members also looked at him coldly.

 

"What? Are you finally willing to show your ugly faces now?"

 

Zeke grinned when he heard it, "It's a pity, it's not me, but you who should get out of here!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Zeke, if you want to lie, you should choose the right place. Now the information is very developed, good things don't go out, and bad things can spread all over the country in the blink of an eye!"

 

"Zeke, pack your things as soon as possible and get out! If you're not from the Qaringal family, don't rely on the site you're not part of!"

 

"..."

 

The Qaringal family brought by Fang immediately started to attack Zeke.

 

"Don't worry, you'll know when you see this."

 

Zeke stretched out his hand, and suddenly a big black hand about a person's height came running from the door, which startled many people!

 

But if you look closely, you will find that this hand is composed of microbots, holding a bunch of contracts, running over quickly, and handing it to Zeke.

 

"Show them!"

 

The big black hand hands out the contract to everyone.

 

"House assignment contract?!"

The contract is written in big letters.

When they opened it, they were all dumbfounded!

 

The house that this contract refers to is exactly the one they are standing on now!

It has been transferred to Zeke for 130 million Eso!

 

"No...the name on it is wrong!"

"Who is Petunia Salaginto? How could this person own this house?"

 

"That's right! This is not real. How could the Qaringal family's property be passed on to you by someone surnamed Petunia?"

 

Immediately, Fang's family discovered the problem with the contract.

 

The name of the owner of the house is not the Qaringal family, but the person named Petunia Salaginto!

 

"Petunia, what's going on with this contract?"

Fang looked at one of the forty-year-old Qaringal women and asked with a frown.

 

"H…Head... someone came to inquire about this house a few days ago and gave a price of 130 million... You also know that although this house is located in a commercial street and the location is good, it belongs to the nobles. The residential area, which cannot be used for commercial purposes, is worth 80 million at most, but he gave such a high price, so I just... just..."

 

The woman didn't finish her last words, but everyone already understood what she meant.

 

"130 million, I paid for it."

 

"That woman, she is the one who signed it."

Zeke said with a smile, "Now, you should know who the owner of this house is?"

The Qaringal family's faces suddenly became extremely ugly!

 

Zeke turned his hand and bought the house. Now he is the undisputed owner of this house!

 

"You fool!"

 

Fang threw the contract on the woman's face, his face full of anger.

 

After being complacent for a long time, Zeke honestly slapped them on the face!

 

"Remember this, what should belong to me in your Qaringal family, I will take it bit by bit!"

 

"Maybe in the future, one of your partners is the one I sent over!"

 

"Maybe, one of the employees you promoted is the spy I planted in the past!"

 

"Maybe, within the family, there is an inner ghost that I bought!"

 

"Be mentally prepared, don't be surprised when you suddenly see me at the decision-making meeting level!"

 

Zeke grinned, his seemingly harmless face made them feel a chill!

 

"You!!"

 

Fang wanted to speak, but he lost his temper when he thought that the Qaringal family's property was in Zeke's hands without knowing it.

 

"Let's go!"

 

Fang waved his hands angrily, and everyone had no choice but to leave.

 

"Don’t leave yet, I have a present for you!"

At this moment, Zeke suddenly stopped them.

Everyone turned around, showing a puzzled look on their faces.

 

"Anyway, since you came to my house, of course, I have to do my best as your Host."

 

"Baymax, scan their whole body!"

 

Zeke shouted, and immediately the red box was opened, and Baymax swelled from the box.

 

After quickly scanning the other party's family, Baymax said to Zeke's aunt: "You have suffered from a chronic and systemic sexually transmitted disease caused by Treponema pallidum, please diagnose and treat it in time."

12