Chapter 38: Jarvis
411 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

Hearing this sudden, mechanical and electronic voice full of male magnetism, Zeke's eyes burst with amazing brilliance!

It’s finished!

It is ahead of today's technology by at least a hundred years, truly has self-awareness, can learn, and completely obeys its artificial intelligence system. At this moment, it is completely born in his hands!

"Master, please name me."

The voice continued.

"Jarvis!"

Zeke said without hesitation.

It's a product of Stark, and it's something he pays homage to, and just calling that name makes him feel like he's turned into Tony Stark, the Iron Man!

"Thank you, master, for creating me."

Jarvis thanked him modestly and politely.

"The title of master sounds a little uncomfortable. Call me sir, so I can hear it better!"

Zeke grinned.

In the movie, Jarvis also refers to Tony Stark as such.

"Good sir."

Jarvis changed its tone immediately.

"As expected, it is an artificial intelligence with autonomous consciousness, and the ability to understand, learn, and adapt is first class!"

Zeke was full of praise.

"Jarvis, you don't need to say more polite words. Show me your abilities first!"

"Try transferring yourself to my phone!"

Zeke took out his mobile phone and ordered.

Jarvis didn't answer.

"Jarvis?"

Zeke tried to call.

"Sorry, sir."

Suddenly, Jarvis's voice was coming from Zeke's mobile phone.

"Because of the first transfer, it took a little time and made you wait for a long time."

"Huh!?"

Zeke bowed his head and saw that his phone was automatically unlocked at an unknown time and opened the home page.

Jarvis just cracked his phone's fingerprint password and successfully infiltrated his phone!

"Jarvis, dial Gael's number!"

Zeke's mobile phone has not yet made a note of Gael's phone number. He is also trying to use this more complicated problem to test Jarvis.

"Searching for you..."

"Successful retrieval, calling 'Gael'!"

As soon as the screen of the mobile phone turned, it entered the interface for dialing and making calls. He saw the phone number displayed on it, and it was Gael's!

"Jarvis, how did you retrieve Gael's phone number?"

This time, it was Zeke's turn to be surprised and asked quickly.

"I analyzed all the data and traces in your mobile phone, and played back all the numbers that have been called, and found the phone with the highest frequency that matches 'Gael'!"

Jarvis answered truthfully.

"So cool!"

Zeke couldn't help sighing.

Don't look at what Jarvis just said lightly, but the amount of calculation and analysis in it is extremely astonishing, not to mention that Jarvis can make judgments and decisions on its own after analyzing and calculating. Not to mention Jarvis, there is more than that, it is currently a super program that can exist in any digital terminal. In this case, as long as there is a computer on earth, Jarvis will continue to survive!

This level of artificial intelligence can only be achieved by human beings after another hundred years!

"Young master?"

At this time, the phone had connected, and Gael's voice came out.

"Gael, I'm going out of the company, help me put the bath water and wait for me to go back!"

"Yes! Young master!"

After giving the order, Zeke hung up the phone.

"Jarvis, welcome to the family, you're the third member!"

"Come on, it's time to go home!"

After successfully creating Jarvis and possessing an extraordinary artificial intelligence, Zeke was in a good mood, so he left the company and drove home.

This is the car that Zeke purchased after receiving a 500 million investment, a Maybach 62S worth 13 million.

With so many high-tech contacts, Zeke has lost many pursuits of ordinary technology such as cars.

As soon as he got into the driver's seat and fastened his seat belt,

Zeke's mind suddenly flashed.

"Jarvis, do you have a driver's license?"

Zeke asked.

"It wasn't there before, but it was made a second ago."

Jarvis replied humorously.

Through the program connection, the influx of data, and the digestion and learning, the ordinary skill of driving can be learned instantly in just one second by Jarvis!

"Then I’ll let you try the feeling of driving!"

Zeke started the car, put down the handbrake, and then withdrew his hands.

"Good sir."

Jarvis' voice came from the horn inside the car, and then the screen in the center of the car automatically entered the navigation system,

"Navigation is complete, start driving, please sit tight sir."

The steering wheel swings automatically, the car starts to turn, and it roams smoothly from the basement.

When it was time to pass the entry and exit railing, Zeke reached out to get the access card, but just after he got the card, the railing beeped and automatically rose!

"Jarvis, you hacked their automatic railing system?"

Zeke asked.

"Sorry sir, the decision was made without asking you first, but the system is so shabby, I just tried it casually."

Jarvis replied.

You apologize while despising other systems for being outdated! Damn! How can Jarvis be still an artificial intelligence, it is simply a person with a supercomputer brain!

After leaving the underground garage, the car drove onto the road.

The speed was smooth and steady. It was obvious that Jarvis was still a novice driver in terms of driving the car, and he kept a standard distance at all times.

"Jarvis, at your current speed, I'm afraid the bath water will be cold when I get home! Actually, you can drive faster!"

"And you don't have to deliberately keep that far away from the car in front. In this regard, you may have to learn the driving experience of old drivers who have more than ten years of experience!"

 

12