Chapter 39: Jarvis (2)
352 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

Although Jarvis is comparable to humans in terms of intelligence, it still takes a while to adapt and accept many of the knowledge and details of modern society.

Let go all the way, drive smoothly on the road, stop automatically when encountering a red light, and speed up to overtake when there is a gap in front. In this short period of the way home, Jarvis' driving skills have improved several grades!

"Master, you are back!"

As soon as he got home, Gael greeted him happily, "You must be hungry now? I'm already preparing a meal for you. After you take a bath, you can eat it directly!"

"As expected of Gael."

Zeke smiled and patted Gael's head.

"Jarvis, how long will it take for you to take over all smart appliances?"

As soon as he entered the door, Zeke asked.

"Jarvis? Master, are you talking to me?"

Gael looked at him puzzled.

"No, our family has welcomed a new member, his name is Jarvis, the super artificial intelligence system I created, and also the housekeeper of our family!"

Zeke took the phone to Gael, shook it, and said with a smile.

"Super artificial intelligence system?"

Gael still looked confused.

"Hello Gael, I'm Jarvis, nice to meet you!"

Suddenly, Jarvis' voice came from the phone, and at the same time, the phone screen went black, and a big smile appeared.

"Master, your phone is talking!"

Gael was startled by it honestly, covering her mouth in surprise.

"I'm sorry Gael, I gave you a little surprise. I am an artificial intelligence created by Sir. I am a super program, not a mobile phone!"

"You...are you really not human?"

Gael still couldn't accept it when she first came into contact with real artificial intelligence.

After all, this thing has always only appeared in science fiction movies. Even if it exists in reality, it is only a computer program with the lowest function and no intelligence. How can she take the initiative to say hello like Jarvis. In addition to the absence of a human body, where can it be seen that it is an artificial-only program

"If you want me in human form, I'm happy to help!"

Jarvis said.

"Okay! Jarvis, you are so patient with her!"

Zeke interrupted at the right time.

"Sir, all smart appliances in your mansion have been fully connected, and you can order at any time!"

Jarvis immediately changed the subject.

"Help me turn on the TV and tune to the movie channel, I remember that there should be a martial arts movie now!"

As soon as Zeke's voice fell, the TV in the living room turned on automatically, and the movie channel was displayed on it, and a martial arts movie was playing!

"Wow!!"

Gael was surprised and surprised, "Jarvis, you are amazing!"

"It's just a tiny ability."

Jarvis was humble.

"Jarvis, you've already finished acting cool, so can't you leave some for me?"

Zeke didn't feel good.

"Okay sir, I'll let you do it first next time."

Zeke rolled his eyes at Jarvis' words.

Then Zeke took Jarvis to take a bath. In the short ten minutes of taking a bath, Zeke understood the general ability of Jarvis.

There is no doubt that Jarvis can analyze and calculate, learn to adapt, and is a ubiquitous "living supercomputer"!

However, Zeke also discovered Jarvis' shortcomings... His ability comes from the Internet, so it is also limited to the Internet.

There is a lot of information that is not available on the Internet, such as the various advanced technologies in Zeke's brain, this is a large untouchable blank for Jarvis!

Moreover, although Jarvis can think, many places are restricted by the program, and it must be touched by Zeke's consent. This is the command compilation written by Zeke in the program, which is enough to show that no matter what Jarvis’ intelligence, even if it has an independent consciousness, in terms of program restrictions, it must be loyal to Zeke himself!

...

After taking a shower and having a meal, Zeke asked Jarvis to drive to Baymax's factory.

"Jarvis, your next mission is to replace me and produce Baymax!"

"You have mastered all the assembly process and data of Baymax. Next, it's up to you!"

Zeke ordered.

"Yes sir!"

Jarvis didn't say another word, and immediately entered Zeke's brainwave glasses. In an instant, all the massive amount of microbots around moved!

Swish—

The microbots began to assemble Baymax, and the speed of the whole process was more than double that of Zeke's control!

Not only that, because Jarvis is an artificial intelligence, there is no "one-hearted" limitation like humans, and multiple threads can run at the same time. This means that Jarvis can run 5, 10, or even 100 at the same time. A Baymax assembly, more than twice as fast as Zeke's efficiency?!

"At this rate, millions of Baymax, under the operation of Jarvis, can be done in just one day! No, it doesn't even take a day! As long as there are enough materials and enough microbots, it can be done in a few hours!"

Zeke couldn't help sighing.

The gap between the human brain and artificial intelligence is not so small!"

The computing speed of artificial intelligence itself is many times that of human beings, and with the addition of microbots, a tool that increases efficiency by many times, the efficiency is simply terrifying!

"Sir, the materials have been used up."

In less than a minute, Jarvis spoke.

Zeke looked at the warehouse and saw that dozens of red and white boxes had been piled up... In less than a minute, dozens of Baymax boxes had been settled, which shows how exaggerated Jarvis' efficiency is!

"Okay, good that we came here first today! Tomorrow we will officially start selling Baymax!"

"As soon as Baymax's money arrives, I can start working on my small nuclear reactor!"

The artificial intelligence Jarvis has been settled, and the next biggest difficulty Zeke has to overcome is the small nuclear reactor!

Once conquered, becoming Iron Man is just around the corner!

12