Chapter 42: Popularity(3)
343 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

 

Baymax blew up the market, but not only in the Phoenix Kingdom.

After the video about Baymax was uploaded to the largest foreign website, it immediately set off an equally explosive upsurge.

"So cool!"

"What? Is this a technology product made by that small kingdom of Phoenix?"

"OH MY GOD! This level of intelligence is comparable to a sci-fi blockbuster."

"Better than any doctor, can play chess, can play taekwondo, can chat and tell jokes, and can even protect people. What is the origin of this company called ZTech? Even our country can't do such a thing!"

"Baymax... This name is very cute. And the shape captures my heart too. I want to buy a Baymax too!"

"Why doesn't ZTech's official website have foreign logistics channels? It's abominable! I'm going to write a letter to their sales manager now!"

"..."

The video of Zeke's speech once caused a storm, and many people knew about the existence of Baymax. But this time the national upsurge of Phoenix Kingdom has made these foreigners more clearly aware of Baymax's charm, and they have been fooled by Baymax. Attracted by its cuteness and many functions, many people have been moved after seeing it, and they have contacted people in the Phoenix Kingdom, wanting to buy it.

For a time, Baymax was so popular that it had already caused an uproar not only in the Phoenix Kingdom but also caused countless shocks abroad.

It is precisely because of this very terrifying popularity that in just three days, ZTech's official website has accumulated more than 2.69 million clear orders.

What is the concept of 2.69 million?

2296.8 billion in sales.

Nearly 2.3 trillion Phoenix coins!

If only based on the net profit of 500,000 Eso per Baymax, 2.69 million Baymax, the net profit is 1.3 trillion.

Zeke currently holds 98% of the shares, and he has become the well-deserved richest man in the Phoenix Kingdom.

But this is only in the Phoenix Kingdom. In this world, Zeke's huge wealth can only barely squeeze into the top 20.

This world is different from before. There is also Bill Gates in this world, whose net worth is also as high as 86 billion US dollars, but there are many more people who are richer than him!

For example, the real richest man in the world, the king of the "Tonda Empire" in a country in Africa, named "Biblandi", has a personal wealth of up to 1,069.6 billion US dollars!

Followed by a person who is also in a dictatorial monarchy "The Walik Kingdom", located in the perennial war-torn Middle East, with extremely rich oil resources and became a terrible tycoon, the wealth of the king "Bamburon" as high as 869.6 billion US dollars.

This is all personal. If you count the family behind them, you can imagine how huge their wealth is.

It can be said that the biggest difference between this world and the world that Zeke knows is that the resources of this world are much richer than before.

This is also the reason why although the Phoenix Kingdom has 500 million people, and its territory is not very small with its economy on par with America in Zeke's past life, it can only be regarded as a small country in this world!

Therefore, compared with these upstart kings, Zeke is indeed not quite enough.

But don't forget, how many days has ZTech been created?

How many products have been released?

Moreover, ZTech can reach this level in a short time without playing the three types of blood-earning industries such as arms, oil, and drugs, which is enough to show his future potential.

"There is no need to worry about the money issue. It's time to start my steel battle suit manufacturing business."

Zeke doesn't care at all whether he is the world's richest person. For him, the biggest event at present is to develop a steel battle suit.

Even if you are the richest man in the world, no matter how much money you have, you may not be able to research it.

And once this kind of thing is created, are you still worried that there will be no money?

These days, Zeke has been looking for and purchasing all kinds of steel suits and materials for the Arc reactor.

Originally, Baymax's production problems were handled by Jarvis, but Zeke considered that he needed Jarvis' help to make the steel suit, so he copied Jarvis, changed a few things, created a new A.I., and named it – Drake.

"With Drake in charge of Baymax's production, I can rest assured a lot, but although the matter here is solved, the materials for the Arc reactor are very troublesome."

Money is available, but buying enough materials is a big hassle.

After all, Zeke has mastered the technology in "Iron Man 3". At this time, the Arc reactor has been perfected, but because it is too perfect, the difficulty of creating it has also increased accordingly. Especially the manufacturing materials, It's even harder to find.

Zeke did not hesitate to use a lot of financial resources for this, and at least 100 million was spent on information and intelligence fees.

After all, a lot of information is not available on the Internet.

Even if there is Jarvis, it can only find some contact information, but if you want to find the origin of these special secret materials, he has to find people everywhere to contact them.

As such, it will naturally take a lot of time.

...

In a blink of an eye, half a month has passed.

The craze caused by Baymax in the outside world not only did not recede, but because more and more people received Baymax, the popularity remained high.

In today's Phoenix Kingdom, you can always see Baymax's figure at a certain star's concert, meet-and-greet, or some large-scale parties, and the photogenic rate is extremely high.

Not only that, the banquets and parties between some business leaders have the participation of Baymax. Its role may not be very big, but it has become a symbol of superiority. It seems that as long as there is a Baymax in the family, it means that you have good economic strength. Imperceptibly, the existence of Baymax has become the norm in the lives of Phoenix people.

Just when the outside world's evaluation of Zeke was about to break through the sky, Zeke himself did not care about other things at this time but looked excitedly at the newly built laboratory warehouse.

"Finally put together."

It took nearly half a month of searching and frantic investment regardless of financial resources, Zeke finally collected all the materials for the construction of the steel battle suit and the Arc reactor!

"Jarvis, we have to fight together this time."

"I am willing to serve you, sir."

12