Chapter 47: Iron Man (2)
350 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

"Jarvis, choose some fitting background music for me. Let me make a grand entrance to some fitting background music."

Zeke's ears were ringing with fervent music, and he swooped down toward the royal capital's square to the beat of the music.

 

“What the hell is that?!”

 

"A flying robot?!"

 

The square was bustling with activity. They looked up when they heard a whistling sound above their heads and saw a red and gold man of steel charging in their direction.

 

Many of them were so terrified that they screamed and quickly raised their hands to cover their faces. Some of them became incapable of responding, their legs and feet grew floppy, and their buttocks sat motionless on the ground. Some even remained completely still, their eyes wide open, as they stood there in a daze.

 

But the tragic scene they envisioned never materialized. The people were startled when The Iron Man abruptly turned from the top of their heads, and flew off into the distance, leaving behind a howling wind and their hair stuck to their faces from the burst of air. Watching the white exhaust gas gradually disappear while frozen in place in awe.

 

"Hahaha……"

 

Zeke has captured the expressions of people who are terrified, shocked, and panicked through the display. Many of these people have distorted and exaggerated facial expressions, which caused Zeke to laugh out loud.

 

"Look! There's movement in the sky."

 

"Why does it resemble a person?"

 

What is this flying golden object?

 

Is that a sizable bird?

 

"Ooh, it's moving so quickly."

 

"Could it be a brand-new weapon Phoenix has created?"

 

"Could it be an extraterrestrial flying saucer?"

 

"..."

 

Numerous people stopped and turned to look up as Zeke flew past the busy commercial street and around in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of numerous high-rise structures with up to 100 floors. Everyone's eyes widened in shock as if they had just discovered a new continent. To capture this magical moment, they pulled out their smartphones.

 

This made Zeke very happy.

 

He even occasionally swoops down, frightening onlookers as he quickly passes by.

 

He flew over commercial streets, residential neighborhoods, and industrial zones. But as he approached the school's peak, he abruptly slowed down.

 

"Is there a football game?"

 

Students from two schools were playing football at the time on the open-air green football field, surrounded by teachers, students, and spectators who were yelling encouragement for their school's football team.

 

Zeke must admit that the grass is neat, the uniforms are in place, and there is even a special cheerleading squad made up of girls, giving the impression that this is a sort of aristocratic high school.

 

Not many people were able to find Zeke because the game seemed to be so intense.

 

A long pass was made at this point, and the football flew across a graceful parabola and into the distance.

 

But with the flight only halfway over—

 

Boom!

 

The football was directly intercepted and slammed to the ground by a figure that descended from the sky.

 

Everyone was in disbelief.

 

All of the players who had been running stopped, the fans in the stands who had been yelling and waving flags abruptly stopped, and the leaders who had come to watch the football game had their faces frozen.

 

The red and gold Iron Man slowly rose to his feet in the middle of the field and weighed the football in his hand.

 

"Boys, this is how you should play football."

 

Zeke kicked

 the ball before slamming it out.

 

Bang!

 

They observed how the football abruptly changed into a straight cannonball and swiftly traveled across the entire court, invisible to the unaided eye. When the goalkeeper failed to react, the net was breached and the football slammed into the stands. It was embedded in the wall beneath it.

 

The area was silent throughout.

 

"Little guys, I can only assist you here."

 

"It all depends on your luck and how much you can understand."

 

Zeke grinned and got to his feet right away. He walked out gracefully in front of everyone's bewildered and dazed eyes.

 

For three seconds, the entire football field was silent.

 

The field suddenly erupted after three seconds, filling the entire area with noise. Nobody was yelling or cheering, though; instead, they were debating who the Iron Man that had just appeared was.

 

Unreasonably showed up, kicked unreasonably, left a string of unreasonably worded comments, and then departed. That guy was sick.

 

But the majority of people were perplexed as to the iron man's origin.

 

...

 

"Sir, it has been determined that a violent crime will soon occur; it has been determined to be robbing public and private property by force, coercion, or other means under Article 263 of the Criminal Law. Do you wish to proceed?"

 

Jarvis suddenly said.

 

As he spoke, Zeke displayed a nearby surveillance video in front of his eyes.

 

A young woman was withdrawing cash from an ATM on the screen when a motorcycle pulling two people suddenly stopped next to her. Without saying a word, the passenger in the back seat reached out and began to grab the woman's bag.

 

When bystanders nearby saw the woman grab the bag tightly and yell for help, they quickly reacted by avoiding the situation.

 

The thief simply lifted his leg and kicked the woman forcefully when he realized he wouldn't be able to grab it for a while. The woman was knocked to the ground after receiving two or three kicks, but she was still holding the bag tightly in her hand.

 

How dare these fools do this, I say.

 

It seems impossible not to teach them a valuable lesson if you are so bold as to do this in broad daylight.

 

Zeke's eyes grew cold before he locked on his target and yelled.

 

The woman was simultaneously punched multiple times in the face by the robber while also being kicked repeatedly by him on the other side. The thief grabbed the bag when the woman could no longer hold it before getting back into his vehicle. The motorbike sped off.

 

The woman sobbed, stood up, and started running after them. She yelled hysterically for help as she ran, looking completely helpless.

 

I wasted so much effort, sh*t.

 

Fortunately, 80,000 Eso will allow us to be free for one month.

 

When they noticed the fresh eight piles of red bills in the bag, the passenger in the back seat smiled broadly.

 

In front of the motorcycle, a figure appeared out of nowhere at this precise moment.

 

The two riders of the motorcycle were unable to maintain their balance and immediately began to fly forward when Zeke grabbed it with a powerful hand and brought the speeding machine to a steady stop.

12