Chapter 48: Iron Man (3)
339 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: The Almighty Raiden Shogun

The two of them flew out a distance of four or five meters in the air. The strong inertia caused them to fall to the ground. The crisp sound of bones came, and both of them screamed in pain and rolled on the ground.

The sudden scene made the surrounding passers-by look at this big man who suddenly fell from the sky, a steel man like a robot, all of them are stunned.

The passing vehicles also stopped at this time, lowered the windows, and stared at Zeke with their heads out, their expressions were like seeing a ghost.

Zeke ignored the strange and doubtful gazes around him and went straight forward.

"You...you...what are you!"

When the two saw Zeke's steel battle suit, they were so frightened by the big man of icy cold metal that their eyes were tearing up like a flood. He was like a beast that would eat them up at any time, they spoke tremblingly.

"You know, I used to know someone. He has a special way to deal with you scumbags in society."

"Originally, I thought his style was too cruel, but now I have to say, to deal with you scumbags, his style is just right."

As soon as Zeke finished speaking, he extended a finger to the two of them.

"Jarvis, discharge."

In an instant, dazzling electric lights shot out from Zeke's fingertips, these electric lights turned into electric snakes and rushed toward the two of them.

"Uh uh uh……"

The two of them were instantly shaken by the electric shock, twitching like a sieve.

They foamed at the mouth, rolled their eyes, and if they sniffed carefully, they could smell a bit of a mushy breath.

A few seconds later, Zeke put down his hand, and the two of them fell to the ground with black smoke all over their bodies, still twitching and unconscious.

"Incontinence?" [Tl/n: They basically shit and urinated on themselves.]

"Jarvis, turn off the sense of smell."

The two of them were shocked by him, and it all came out together on the spot.

With their current condition, Zeke’s afraid they won't get better if they stay in the hospital for a year and a half. And even if they get better, today's events will become a permanent shadow in their lives.

At this time, the woman who was robbed of her bag arrived in a hurry.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

The woman took back her bag and looked at the 80,000 Eso in it. She was very grateful and bowed to him.

"You are welcome."

Zeke raised the corner of his mouth, his body was straight, and white light emerged from his feet. The steel body carrying him rose off the ground under the shocked eyes of many people and quickly moved away in the blink of an eye.

"Run after showing off, it's really exciting."

Zeke smiled.

For the first time as Iron Man, he used this armor to punish evil and promote good and became a real superhero. This feeling... is so cool.

"Jarvis, is there still a crime? Tell me, I'm going to show off again."

Zeke geared up and said, "It's better to have a bigger case, a more vicious crime."

After experiencing the pleasure of being a superhero once, Zeke can't wait to have a good fight with the criminals. After all, at his current level, it’s like he got a demigod outfit in a game. How does he feel solving mobs ~ is it addicting? Of course, you have to show off, be more aggressive, and get rid of some big criminals to be happy.

"Retrieving for you..."

"Successful search, sir, a bank robbery is taking place in Area F, 63 kilometers away, and the surveillance footage has been relayed to you."

Several floating screens popped up in front of Zeke. From one of the road surveillance cameras, he could see a pair of police officers surrounding the bank gate, holding guns in their hands, and some police officers shouting something with loudspeakers. The road monitor can't pick up sound, so nothing can be heard.

Another internal monitoring of the bank can see that there are many hostages in the bank. Each of the five robbers has a gun in their hand and a mask with only eyes and mouth on their face is seen.

"This is the plot of a superhero."

"Jarvis, speed up."

...

Meanwhile, on the other side.

"Director Garcia, what should I do? They asked us to prepare a car for them within five minutes, and they also took a hostage away." A policeman said.

"Satisfy their demands."

David Garcia said solemnly.

"But……"

"But what?!"

"The hostage they are taking is your daughter."

When he heard this, his face suddenly became extremely ugly.

"How could they know about Miaomiao's relationship with me?"

"They don't seem to know about this, but just now they were on the way to rob, and your daughter blocked it and revealed the identity of the police. They feel that it is safer only if the police is taken as a hostage."

"Damn!"

David slammed the front cover of the police car, "For the time being, all their demands are to be met, and the hostages must be kept safe."

"Yes!"

Soon, a car drove to the door of the bank.

They saw the door of the bank open automatically, and a beautiful young girl with ponytails, and exquisite and beautiful facial features, wearing a casual shirt and blue tight jeans walked out slowly with her hands raised.

"Lucy!"

As soon as he saw the girl, David's heart was tense.

Behind her, five masked robbers walked out slowly, armed with various firearms.

"Just point the gun at her, don't get too close to that little girl."

"This girl's kung fu is solid, don't let her take the gun away."

Behind the young girl, a gun was pressed against her back. It was not like in the movie, where they were holding her neck or hugging her waist.

These robbers had just experienced Lucy Garcia's power and did not dare to get too close.

"Director Garcia, tell your people to move away!"

"I have five people here."

"As long as you dare to play tricks, this girl will be dead today!"

The robber with the AK47 snorted coldly, "Now, let all your people stand back!"

David gritted his teeth, his face was so gloomy that sweat dripped down. "Everyone step back!"

The police had to comply, making room for the robbers.

"Quick! Load all the money into the car!"

The robbers quickly threw large bags full of money onto the car.

"Okay, get in the car and go!"

Just when they threw the last big bag into the car and were about to get in the car and flee, suddenly——

Bang!

A black shadow fell from the sky, stomping on the car and smashing a big hole.

"Don't move, you are surrounded!"

11