Chapter 41 (NSFW)
405 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Zhou Ye was about to start disfiguring Xue Lan’s face, the man under him calmly spoke.

“I suppose we have different ideas of what is about to transpire. General Zhou, I will give you 5 seconds to leave,” Xue Lan raised his palm. “5…”

Zhou Ye thought Xue Lan was bluffing until he heard footsteps outside the room. He could deduce from the weight of the steps that it was possibly Tian Chen.

But when he was about to run away, his acupoint was suddenly pressed by Xue Lan which paralyzed his whole body.

Xue Lan clutched his collar, “Too late.”

The veins on Zhou Ye’s temple bulged as Xue Lan forced their lips together. He strained his whole body to wake his paralyzed nerves.

Unfortunately for him, it was indeed too late.

Tian Chen entered Xue Lan’s sleeping chamber to return his fallen pendant that he found on his way back.

Maybe he could also coax Xue Lan to let him spend the night here.

But when he saw the scene inside, his mind snapped.

Xue Lan quickly returned Zhou Ye’s mobility before Tian Chen kicked the General off of him and smashed him to the wall.

Seeing who it was, Tian Chen’s eyes turned bloodshot, “What is the meaning of this, General Zhou!? How dare you lay your hands on Our person!!”

“Your Majesty, that snake is playing with you! Wake up!!” Zhou Ye slowly got up. “He is planning to bring destruction to Qian Jin just like he did to Qi Ming!”

He was sure that one of his ribs was cracked.

Tian Chen picked up the fallen dagger, “And what are you trying to prove by assaulting him? We trusted you on the battlefield but trusting you upon Our affairs is a mistake.”

“Your Majesty, think about everything carefully! Do you not realize that everything started becoming messy upon this Qi Ming Prince’s arrival!? The thievery, the cheating, the assassins, the poisoning, the disappearance, everything!” Zhou Ye listed everything. “Just like those cases, he set me up to have you get rid of me right now!”

“Xue Lan was not involved in every case. And in those that he did, he was the victim. Do not make up something that does not exist,” Tian Chen narrowed his eyes.

“You will regret this, Your Majesty. I am warning you as a mentor, as a friend, and as a loyal subject. He is poisoning your heart and muddling your mind!” Zhou Ye anxiously warned.

Tian Chen stabbed the dagger into Zhou Ye’s shoulder, “We shall let you live for your undeniable contribution to Us. But be warned that you are banished from the capital. If you or any of your family ever stepped foot into this city again, We will not be as merciful.”

“…” Zhou Ye pulled the dagger out expressionlessly, “…I hope you will not be the one who erases Qian Jin from history, Your Majesty.”

He saluted Tian Chen one last time before he decisively left.

Tian Chen promptly turned to the bed. He went past the sheers and checked upon Xue Lan.

Finding the cut on Xue Lan’s cheek and neck, he became furious.

“Your Majesty, please calm your anger. I’m fine,” Xue Lan touched Tian Chen’s face.

He felt the faint tremble of Xue Lan’s palm and enveloped it with his own, “Don’t pretend to be strong or I’ll be angrier.”

Xue Lan lowered his gaze, “Then…may I ask you to hug–”

Tian Chen immediately comforted Xue Lan with his warmth, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for letting you experience that.”

“It’s understandable. With or without Qi Ming, the blood in my vein won’t change.”

“…Of all people, I didn’t expect Zhou Ye to be an extremist,” Tian Chen rubbed Xue Lan’s head. “It’s not your fault. Nothing is your fault.”

“You should not have banished him. General Zhou is the strongest general serving under you out of the three generals, no?”

“Strength can be trained. It’s about time to appoint a younger general from our generation anyway.”

Xue Lan rested his head on Tian Chen’s shoulder. His eyes flickered and softly said, “Your Majesty, will it be conceited of me to ask you to accompany me in my sleep tonight?”

Tian Chen’s heartbeat involuntarily increased. He knew they would only be sleeping, but he couldn’t help but be hopeful.

For Xue Lan to confide in him after experiencing such a thing could be taken as he was starting to accept him, right?

There were 2 bathtubs in the house, one in the sleeping chamber and the other on the first floor. The latter was wider than the former, so it was given to Tian Chen to use.

Once Tian Chen left, Xue Lan took off his outer robe and turned to the mirror to find Mo Shen standing behind him.

“That was quite a performance, My Lord,” Mo Shen helped Xue Lan out of his robe as usual.

Xue Lan hummed, “I won the bet again today.”

“Indeed, you wonderfully made the Emperor eat something from the ground,” Mo Shen chuckled. “Having a reward is nice, no? It gives you the necessary motivation.”

Xue Lan couldn’t deny that, “What about Yuan Zhi?”

Mo Shen scoffed, “He’s a slippery rat. He’s fine.”

When he was stripped naked, Xue Lan shuddered from the cold.

“Perhaps, it is time to wear your winter robe,” Mo Shen carried Xue Lan to the bed. “Let me warm you up, My Lord.”

Xue Lan lay on his front as Mo Shen wiped his body with the hot towel. After the back was finished, he sat up and leaned on the pillows.

“Have you finally killed all the prison guards or something?” Xue Lan closed his eyes, enjoying the heat warming his body.

“I have all their weaknesses, so they’re now obedient to me,” Mo Shen rubbed the towel on the seal covering Xue Lan’s chest and gave it a light kiss before gliding down.

Xue Lan opened his eyes slightly, “Tian Chen will return any time.”

“No need to haste,” Mo Shen wiped Xue Lan’s toes. “I tempered the water system. It would require some time to fill the tub.”

“As eager as always,” Xue Lan helplessly said.

Mo Shen parted Xue Lan’s legs and reheated the towel in the hot water before wiping his master’s inner thighs, “You can show me the same enthusiasm when rewarding me in return. At least the same amount as when you’re playing around with that General.”

“You don’t give colourful reactions as he does.”

Mo Shen rubbed Xue Lan’s crotch and shifted to his lower stomach. He watched as Xue Lan’s body twitched in anticipation and curved a smile.

He put the towel back into the basin and stared at Xue Lan as he lay between the other’s legs. Xue Lan could hear the drumming of his chest and the sound of his exhales.

“You’re more aroused than usual, My Lord,” Mo Shen kissed Xue Lan’s inner thigh. “I hope it’s because you missed me.”

“Shut u– ahh…” Xue Lan bit his lips to block his moan.

Mo Shen swallowed Xue Lan’s member and wrapped it with his tongue. He kissed the tip and sucked on his glands before returning to envelop the whole thing within him.

Xue Lan felt like he was indeed more sensitive than usual. Even Mo Shen’s groping on his thighs and ass was giving him additional stimulation.

His legs gradually closed as he felt the arousal peaking.

Even without Xue Lan’s prompt, Mo Shen could tell himself that the other was about to reach climax. He rose Xue Lan’s hips and placed a hand on Xue Lan’s rear.

Out of Xue Lan’s sight, Mo Shen’s palm split open into a mouth. A long tongue slithered out and drilled into the chrysanthemum presented to it.

Xue Lan’s eyes shot open in shock, “Mo Shen, what– Nnh!?”

He bit into the pillow as the foreign tongue pressed onto that particular spot within his walls. It incessantly stimulated it while Mo Shen also picked up his pace in sucking his front.

Xue Lan’s whole body tensed as he experienced a new height of bliss. Stars sparkled in his vision as both his mind and body felt like they were melting.

Mo Shen finally let Xue Lan go and laid his body back down. He grabbed the towel and wiped off all the sweat and residue on Xue Lan’s body though most of it went into his stomach.

His dazed master in blissful tears was infinitely cute~

When Xue Lan returned to his senses, he was already neatly dressed in his sleeping robe. He glared at Mo Shen and was about to rebuke him when the other blocked his words with a kiss.

“Time’s up,” Mo Shen grinned triumphantly.

Before Xue Lan could react, the demon jumped out of the window and didn’t even forget to bolt it back. Right afterwards, Tian Chen entered the room.

Xue Lan vowed to himself to punch that demon in the face next time.

20