Violent meeting with the Rock Princess.
944 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
'Are those experiments from Orochimaru's cursed seal research?' 
Looking down at his enemies from his rooftop, Inugami started to see some familiarities in the "monsters". Though it seemed like the experiments definitely failed, since they didn't look particularly powerful. 
"So the only thing they got were ugly deformities? Poor guys." 
Inugami was definitely able to sympathize with them. Imagine getting one day kidnapped, suffering through horrible experiments, just to wake up as an abomination with barely any power increase.  
But Inugami's sympathy went only so far as he spotted the sadism and bloodlust on the assailants' faces, as they demolished the surroundings. It seemed like those people were not able to be reasoned with. And since they were moving closer and closer to some panicked civilians, Inugami decided to act in kind.  
They may have suffered a bad fate, but their actions were still theirs. And if they decided to act like mad animals, then they should be prepared to be cut down. 
Gathering his resolve, Inugami decided to open the fight with a move he was practicing for the past weeks. He glanced at his sacred gear, signaling for what was to come. 
"Just like we practiced, but this time go all out." 
Jin barked in confirmation. It was actually the first time he did that. It seemed like he was starting to turn more and more likely to an actual living being instead of just an empty construction. 
Inugami, not having time to ponder any further about it, summoned a sword from a scroll. And then clenched the hilt between his teeth. Next to him, Jin did the same with a blade he formed out of shadows. Inugami then sent chakra into his limbs and went on all fours, while Jin jumped on his back. 
"Dog-God-Style: Fang over Fang!" 
What followed was a massacre as seemingly two, black, buzz saws came down from the heavens, ripping through the monsters until the last and leaving only gore and destruction behind.  
The townsfolk were staring dumbfoundedly at the sudden and brutal end of their attackers, with the only thing left being a boy and his canine companion basking in their blood. 
"Ew, fuck fuck fuck! I didn't think that there would be this much sticking to me, disgusting! Oi Jin, we'll never do this again." 
Inugami wasn't pleased at all. He thought that he would swoop in with a super cool technique and be done with it, but now he was drenched in the blood of all those enemies, the overwhelming rusty smell making him want to retch. It's not like he had a big problem with blood, but he also didn't like it like some psychos out there. Especially not in this big and disgusting amount! 
Shaking his head with a disgusted expression, he looked towards the wide-eyed and frozen civilians. After thinking for a bit, he formed a shadow clone. 
"The attackers seem to come from outside the town, flee towards the center while my clone will accompany you. Meanwhile, I will search and eliminate the rest of them, do you understand?" 
There were more than one person that seemed displeased that the original was leaving them, but since Inugami was currently painting the picture of someone you don't want to argue against, they obediently followed the clone. 
Waiting until they were out of sight, Inugami called Jin back into his shadow, and jumped back on one of the rooftops. From there on started to move away in search of his teammates and enemies. But suddenly while being midair, he was attacked by someone with a sword. 
*clink!* 
The sound of meeting blades was in the air, as Inugami immediately blocked the attack. But due to the current circumstances, he was launched back to the ground. Landing roughly, he got up quickly, and started to look for his attacker. Not that he needed to. 
"Damn you Konoha scum! How dare you attack the hometown of my mother?!" 
Inugami looked at the furious woman that just attacked him. Taking note of the stone headband, short black hair, and black eyes that were blazing with hatred, Inugami was able to recognize her. A headache was starting to form. 
'What is she of all people doing here?'  
Inugami held a hand up. "Now wait a second, I didn't attack this village, it was someone else." 
Kurotsuchi, the granddaughter of the current Tsuchikage, sneered at him contemptuously and pointed a finger at him. "Quit the lame excuse! You are covered from head to toe with your victims blood, you monster!" 
"..."  
Inugami drew a deep breath. 'You can't kill her Inugami, don't start a war because she annoys you. Don't start a war, don't start war, don't start a war…' 
"Committing atrocities, and then pretending to be innocent. As expected of a leaf-nin, rotten and cowardly to the bone…" 
Inugami had enough. 
"Listen here punk, for the last time, I did not kill any civilians here. Now you will either believe me, or I will stick my sword so far up your ass, that you will resemble kebab meat." 
Kurotsuchi's eyes didn't lose their hostility, but they now held some confusion as well. "What's kebab meat?" 
But Inugami was already almost infront of her. 
The early bird catches the worm. 
Since Kurotsuchi didn't look like she would be persuaded with just words, Inugami gladly adopted this philosophy. He will just use fast and overwhelming violence to end this. In most situations he prefered to be active rather than passive anyway. He just hoped she wouldn't die. 
He raised his sword and brought it swiftly down on his still opponent… 
But instead of his blade hitting flesh, there was grinding and the dull sound of metal hitting stone. His attack was blocked by a rock formation that was now surrounding Kurotsuchi, with only a small opening left where he could see her smirking face. 
"Do you really think you could just catch me off guard like this? Too bad for you, but I'm not some green rookie." 
Inugami didn't bother to reply as he immediately jumped back while forming hand seals. If she used earth techniques, then he knew what to do… 
"Thunderbolt Jutsu!" 
A huge amount of purple lightning was formed in his palms, and were then swiftly discharged towards the rock formation, blowing it up and generating a huge amount of dust. 
Inugami looked towards the dust cloud, with narrowed eyes. But he didn't have to wait for long, as a white and sticky substance emerged from within, flying towards him, threatening to completely drench his body. 
Thankfully the attack wasn't particularly big or fast, so he simply dodged it. 
"Phew, that was pretty good for some lowly genin. That lighting jutsu at the end actually surprised me."  
The dust cloud cleared up, and revealed a grinning Kurotsuchi. She was dusty, but otherwise unharmed. 
Inugami raised an eyebrow at her, observing her lack of a chunin vest. "What's with all that talk? Aren't you a genin yourself?" 
Hearing that, her grin faded and she answered him immediately, her voice noticeably higher. "I simply don't like wearing that ugly thing. It really cramps my style, you know?"  
"Uh-huh…" Inugami simply gave her a skeptical hum. 
Hearing that Kurotsuchi got irritated, and quickly formed hand seals. "You think you are funny? Fine, if you use lightning, then I have just the right thing for you."  
Seeing that, Inugami tensed up, bracing himself for the incoming attack. 
"Wind release: Divine Wind!" 
But instead getting attacked by wind befitting of a deity, like the name suggested, the only thing that came from Kurotsuchi was a small breeze that coud barely move a leaf, casting an akward silence betweem the two combatants. 
Kurotsuchi's twiched comically, while she clutched her hair. "Ahh, why can I never get a wind jutsu right?! I've got to be cursed. That's it! It must have been that old man…" 
While she had her episode, Inugami on the other hand couldn't afford to be distracted. Not in this situation. 
So as Kurotsuchi had her goofy anime-moment, he again shot toward his opponent with enormous speed. 
But it seems like this time he successfully caught her off-guard, as he pulled his fist back and punched her in the face so hard that he heard a loud crack. 
Kurotsuchi immediately dropped down, just like Jiraiya's chances to bang Tsunade after he went towards the Rain Village in the original. 
Inugami let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god it's over… And she isn't dead thankfully, this could have ended pretty badly…" 
But then the hair on his neck stood up. There was something wrong, he could feel it!                 

15