Chapter 006 : One Other Uncertainty Planted Within
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Point of View : Paul~

 

*Cricket, cri~cket*

 

The daily livelihood of my life prior to being a Father after pledging myself to Zenith, isn't really the best kind of topic I'd bring up to any person.

 

Whether it be my early years of former noblehood, what comes after I try to run away and finding some other folks who had their own kinds of misfortunes before the founding of our former party's name, and some other shenanigans even my employer that is of the Boreas Greyrat family is not fond off.

 

Zenith :"What's wrong, hun'?". I see my beloved wife who I still can't believe with her peerless beauty unmatched by most of the woman I've slept is now a Mother figure of 2 twin geniuses.

 

Seeing her being awaken from our normal sleep after doing our 'nightplay' for so long in her white pajamas, reminds me of the time she gave birth to our childrens.

Me :"It's about our sons who happens to be Mikos (Abnormal childs), and how they're both thankfully of the good kinds". I slump my side to rest at her. "Who would've thought they'd be so adept at things I can and cannot achieve in my childhood?"

 

She let go of trying to keep me in balance, and I switch to have my side be the heavier one for her to rest her shoulders at.

Zenith :"I know, right? I thought they'd be quite the worrisome ones to other people around here after knowing basic Magic and Swordsmanship but, it seems that they don't really have themselves to play with the others"

 

Me :"Well, if there's one good thing they have, is the power to charm the ladies~… at least Sylphy and Roxy is quite interested in them both but more so in Rudy than Eyn". I know this since Rudy got the same perverted look when I was 5 years old, leering at big breasted women, in which Rudy does to everyone including Lilia alongside me at times.

 

Zenith looks at me with some disagreeable eyes as she sneers at me.

Zenith :"*Sigh*. Deary me, yes yes, it does. Thankfully, there's Eyn who more saintly than the two of you put together and might be interested in following after Milis"

 

Hearing her out, I am rather conflicted on applying her beliefs to our child when they are none the wiser.

Me :"I get that if you're in Milishion, but religion isn't really good to be forced for him nor the bigger one, Zenith. I hope you remember tha-"

 

Zenith :"Yes, I know, dear. It's just that I can't seem to shake my belief after all these years, you know?

I mean, I Am Thankful for you putting me out of those troublesome bunch party I was in, but…". She looks at some of the candle that is burning out rather regretfully.

 

I find her hand below the blanket, as I grip them to comfort herself.

Me :"But what? Is it about their future on being Mages, Swordsmen or something other?"

 

She is letting her hands loose, in which I clenches the more in response.

Zenith :"Those I already accept so long as they're content. It's just that, I can't seem to find myself the wills when they do have to leave from our grasps, dear". She glances at me with concerns in her eyes. "Do you?"

 

Me :"Yeah, I'm fine with sending them off to either the Holy Land of Swords for Sword God Dojo or to the capital city Ars for Water God Dojo". I am reminded of the harsh yet fun times I had learning those, except for one. "So long as it isn't North God Dojo in the Kingdom of the Dragon King, that is"

 

Zenith :"Yes, dear… say, isn't it about time for their birthdays soon this year?". She reminds me that our kids is going to be 5th years old in some months or so. "What do you think would be best for their gifts?"

 

Me :"Well, for Swordsmanship… it'll be redundant to buy them since they can manifests some from Earth, so I may give them their wishes when the time comes. You, hun'?"

 

Zenith :"I'll be giving them some books about plants, cooking recipes, and maybe etiquette materials so that they'll be able to go out more with other people". She goes deep as she looks like thinking how our children will look like in a decade.

 

Though for their future, I have something other in mind.

Me :"… Say, do you not mind if I send them off to the Boreas of Greyrats here in Roa?"

 

She looks baffled from this surprise of my answer, but later calms herself down.

Zenith :"*Sigh*. Is this so they get to know the family more?"

 

Me :"Maybe, and you know how tough it is being born of a noble". I got reminded of an aspect I'd welcome in having such status later on. "And, maybe they will get to know the ladies more when they do~"

 

Zenith :"Deary~!". She pulls my cheek from having impure thoughts invading her image of our sons.

 

I feel pain as my face is being pinched by her fingernails, though that's because I don't activate Battle Aura as I don't feel the need for it as of current.

Me :"*Chuckle*. Jokes aside, I think it's best they learn more Swordsmanship from the 'Black Wolf' when they get to surpass me in at least the Sword God and Water God Style"

 

This 'Black Wolf' used to be an acquaintance, that is the Swordswoman of our party is now residing in the Boreas household after the declaration of me and Zenith wanting to put a stop to the adventure we had.

 

As I put her fingers away from my face, she gets to have herself deep in her mind again.

Zenith :"Hmm, I remember in some letter that she's escorting the lone daughter of the Region Lord's son, Philip?"

 

Me :"Yeah, and you know how much they learned of language, able to do math or others, is good kids in general, and they are rubbing off their good points for the most part to Sylphy too". I reminisce how awfully behaved our kids are in almost all fronts of their manners.

 

Zenith is turning to look at the scabbard of my sword on some of the table just near the door that is hardly visible for her eyes without the ability to hold Touki.

Zenith :"… You want for them to be the pupils in Swordsmanship of the 'Black Wolf' ?"

 

I nod to her a little, though that isn't the only thing I had in mind.

Me :"Not just that, having them BE the Tutor of Philip's daughter in most area, especially in her attitude"

 

She pulls my hand from the bed, still in our sleeping pajamas, and goes to twist the handle of the exit.

Zenith :"I hope you can say that after checking in with Eyn who's still sick"

 

*Clack*

 

As it is midnight, I try my hardest as not to wake our kids from us walking, and Zenith is peaking at Rudeus who is sleeping at his own bed.

Me :"I know you want for them to not be in danger like back then in the forest, but-"

 

Zenith :"Of Course I Do… they're our only children as of now. Now, you notice how Eyn isn't here?"

 

Me :"Actually, now that you mention it… ". I scan the room as I swing the door wider as to see the other bed, and notices Eyn isn't at his own bed.

 

Zenith :"Ugh~, to not even know where he is after your hunt today". She pulls the hem of my pajama tightly after closing the kids' room.

 

Stopping at Lilia's room after some quiet, Zenith is looking at me gleefully as she opens the door to her room and lets me to see what is she intending from this.

 

*Creak*

 

There I see Eynor having a wet towel on his forehead, and Lilia who is sitting at his aide with her head's drooping down.

Me :"… Am I fit to be a father? One that doesn't even know where their kid is being taken care in?". I comment on my negligence towards them.

 

Zenith :"You can go and try to amend for it from tomorrow. Not just as a teacher and village guardian, but also as a father". She leaves me to my own as she walks towards the stairs down, maybe to satiate her thirst with water.

 

I who is witnessing this scene can't help but be angry of my own self, and vow to have our children stronger so as to not be afflicted from diseases such as the one Eyn is having right now.

Me :"I just hope Rudy isn't left alone any longer". I feel with my aura that one of them might be in the brink of being awake from my presence, and I close the door as I ponder about what I'll be writing at the Boreas' manor.

 

*Clack*

 

. . .

1