Succubus Chapter 04: Flora Won’t Let Go of My Guy. Send Help. ♥♥♥ 18+
584 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flora De Mesmerei. Truth be told, she was a little more my type than Mesmerei was, though Mesmerei certainly had her charms. She was a young woman who once served as a cleric for a small-time party of adventurers. Then, she found a higher calling and joined the monastery in these mountains where Mesmerei then kidnapped her from and introduced her to a new world of sensation.

Her and I—we had been engaging in our passionate affair since the start of my second week here in this village. It had started innocently enough, with her guiding me to my room one night. One request for a song later and we were going at it like dire rabbits.

She was sort of different than the other two Mesmerei had kidnapped. Unlike them, she had known carnal pleasure before. Maybe that was why she was more willing to defy Mesmerei’s desires and get involved with me.

Mesmerei—she liked the girls and their purity. She didn’t want them so causally sleeping around. I know, perhaps the reader would find this strange, but by all accounts, Mesmerei was a more disciplined and principled sort. Still, I didn’t think Flora would get in too much trouble from involving herself with me since Mesmerei recognized my worth.

Anyway, I was able to learn many things from Flora in between our sessions. For instance, that monastery she was at? It revered a god I—a Bard so well aware of divinity that I frequently talk with one—had never heard of. I actually had suspicions before, but speaking to Flora made me more sure… It was probably a cult. And if it was, then, that would resolve itself eventually.

The other notable thing I learned… well... there's degrees to how Heated some one can get.

 

***

 

“Hmm… So I was able to get her into her Heated state again,” I muttered, penning some notes. “I wonder if a true succubus has a more volatile state…” I looked over at Flora. “What do you think?”

“I… I don’t know,” she said between pants.

I smiled at the darling Flora. She was totally naked and standing a few feet from my bed. The chains she wore around her hips now bound her wrists and kept them above her head. Her breast were hanging, glistening sweat. Her face was flushed, her pussy was dripping, and that wonderful ruby she wore as an accessory had found its way into her asshole.

“Well, that’s no good.”

I got up from my seat at the small table in this room and whipped my dick out. I entered her mouth for a bit, had my fun while riling her up then walked around to her backside. I conjured up my spectral weapon and slapped her with it, leaving a blue streak across her ass. She winced and moaned but knew not to beg.

I crouched down and poked her pussy with the weapon—

“Melio! No! I can’t take it!”

“Give me a sec… Yeah… very wet and lubricated,” I said, thoroughly captivated. Her lips were so swollen it made me think she would gush if I poked them. I rubbed my fingers into her opening and pulled out, my eyes on the sticky nectar covering my fingers. “This is definitely different than a human’s…” I licked it and felt like my body was dropped through the sky for two seconds. “It’s got a punch to it, too.”

Flora, meanwhile, whimpered. She shook her hips and spread her scent around, but I had post-orgasm clarity. Nothing would stop my scholarly pursuits! Or something like that.

I poked her asshole. “Yep, still tight. That gem might be lost forever this time.” I tugged on the chain connected to the ruby, noted Flora’s whine and nodded.

I started a chant and conjured up my Unseen Servant. This was an invisible helper that could preform simple actions conveyed to it through words or gestures. It flew into my bag and pulled out my small wooden case. It brought the case to me and I pulled some vials from it.

“Go squeeze her tit,” I said, my eyes on the vials.

My servant acted as it was supposed to and Flora let out a moan. I held an empty vial right beneath her pussy and caught her emissions. She filled the tube with that clear, sticky liquid. I shook the tube around and compared it to the other samples from days gone by that I had stored in the case.

“Hmm… They look the same. I guess Succubus Nectar doesn’t really change across collection periods.”

I got up and smacked her ass to thank her for the good sample.

“M-Melio…” she whimpered.

“I wonder if the secretions of a Daughter could affect the mother?” I mused, with my hand on my chin.

“Melioooo.”

“Oh, Flora. Right. Are you ready to call it a night?”

She shook her ass and tried to back up into me. “Uhuh.”

“Excellent.” I smacked her cheeks one more time and roughly slammed her ass against my pelvis. “You want it, Flora?”

“Yes! Please! Please don’t make me wait any longer! I need you to be mine! You already… I’m yours! I’m all yours!”

I was surprised at her sudden outburst... I liked it. It did things for me. I took a deep breath, undid my pants again and plunged into her sweet pussy. She screamed and thrashed with each hard thrust—so hard that I was worried I would hurt her.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!”

Well, I wasn’t one to disappoint. I slammed against her over and over again, each stroke pushing her further into a euphoric high.

Then things got dangerous. She let out a scream and that red aura appeared again. Her pussy tightened around me and I felt faint.

“Oh shit—Flora! Hey, Flora!”

“Ahn! Ahh! Ahh! Yes!”

Shit. She wasn’t listening to me. The aura turned into lashes that slapped my body. Meanwhile, that damned pussy of hers--it--

“Flora! You’re sucking out my vitality!”

Flora got Heated—way more than before—lost her senses, and was now sucking out my vitality way faster than I had ever felt. If it kept up, she was going to kill me.

“Servant!”

The Unseen Servant understood my intention and brought my Bag of Holding over. My penis, meanwhile, was trapped. Flora was rocking back and forth and she was not letting go of my member. Heck, the lashes of her aura had made me lose control of my pelvis. It wasn’t moving just because of the grip she had on it—it was Charmed. Flora had Charmed me accidentally.

“Melio! Melio! Melio! Melio!!!” she cried.

“Shit, fuck, shit, shit, shit monks, flapperjacks, shit holy moly god, Sister save me!”

It wasn’t my proudest moment. Regardless, I pulled a potion out of my bag and chugged it back immediately.

“Whooo! Energy!” I yelled as the potion reinvigorated my vitality, stiffened my dick and replaced some of my stamina.

“Meeeliioooo!” she cried.

Shit. the potion made my penis twitch and she took that as the sign to go harder.

“Flora! You’re going to rip my guy off!”

“Ahhngh!” she screamed.

“Don’t orgasm from that!”

I dug around for another Vitality Potion and chugged it down. Once more, energy surged and replaced what I had lost.

“Come on, Flora! Call it! These potions are hard to brew!” I said as I smacked her ass. Wait, I didn’t want to smack her ass--damn it--screw that stupid Charm!

I shoved my head into the bag and pulled out another potion. I gulped it down as quickly as I could.

I couldn’t take much more of this. These potions were a stopgap. I’d eventually run out of this liquid vitality and be forced to offer up more of my own vitality.

“Oh, screw you, Flora,” I said, rubbing my hands together. “♪Reality is sound. Wrap around my palms, oh invisible aura. Wherever I go, I shall weave the reality of the world with my own. This hand has cut through many barriers and severed chains, but it still does not have its true purpose. Wrap around my palms, and weave a new reality. Sonic Weapon—Hands of Salvation♪”

My hands started buzzing. With this new power, I brought ‘salvation’ to Flora’s swollen, greedy clit.

“Come on, Flora!”

“YES! YES! YES!” she screamed.

Her clit was vibrating at the same frequency my hands were.

“RAAGH!” I roared. “My hips are like out-of-control pistons, damn it! You’re going to put me in a wheelchair!”

“YESSSS!” She came, her liquids spraying with incredible force and slathering my groin. “YES!”

“SCREW YOU, FLORAAAAAA!”

..

.

Four minutes later, she stopped and let out a breath. She looked at me with sleepy eyes. “I feel satisfied now... How about you, Melio?”

I, with five more (empty) potion vials in my mouth tried to smile. “Yup. I’m good.”

“So... can you untie me?” she asked, very innocently.

I stared at her.

“Fuck you, Flora.”

With that, I collapsed.

“Melio?!”

I collapsed on my feet, my arms listless, hanging on by an overworked dick stuck in a Mothered Succubus's vagina. The woman still didn’t let go of my dang member.

 

Announcement

I hope people are enjoying this series. Still working out the kinks, but plan to have this one be fun.

10