Succubus Chapter 05: An Intruder Leaves A Naughty Trail… I Feel So Bad For Her ♥ 18+
478 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two hours (and many potions later), I had recovered. Flora had too. She recovered immediately after our session ended. My vitality did wonders for her… Aww, who am I kidding? That was fun! It’s the kind of story that turns into a beer hall favorite.

Bardic Wisdom Nugget #1: It’s A Good Time If It Turns Into A Good Story Later.

Anyway, I was walking her back to her room and engaging in some light conversation.

“So, do you think you’ve gotten what you need to leave for the Dungeon Moon, Melio?”

I shook my head. “Doubt it.”

So here was how my whole arrangement with the goddess worked. Nordeen gave me a special notebook. I would then make notes in said notebook. Those notes would be what she saw and what my progression would be based on. I had been writing everything I learned, but I had yet to receive any notice that I had ‘progressed.’ On the other hand, Nordeen hadn’t complained about the information I had sent her yet, so that might have meant I was on the right track… A lot of my information right now was about Mothered Succubi. I wasn’t sure if they were valid. After all, Mothered Succubi were originally human. On yet the other hand, they were an entity that could only exist because of a Dungeon Moon’s existence, since Lilithian Succubi were from there. Yeah, I wasn’t sure how Nordeen felt about them and she didn’t seem to be in a rush to tell me.

“Yeah, I think if I try to go over there right now, I’ll die within the week.”

Flora nodded. “Yeah… The Dungeon Moons can be quite inhospitable for humans.” She giggled and swayed. “Hey, I thought about my choices more.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m still happy. I like this new life of mine.” Her smile lit up these dreary hallways. “I feel more free… And… You know, I think Mesmerei has some greater purpose here. I feel like I’m part of something bigger. Really.”

A woman with tendencies to put her faith in sketchy authorities—was it surprising that she would find meaning in Mesmerei’s activities? Depends on the watcher, but me? Best to let her be.

I chuckled back. “Hey, I’m not judging. I’m just glad I had someone to let off some steam with.”

I took a handful of her ass and squeezed it. She swooned.

“Hey, be careful,” she said. Her cheeks went red. “I still have that inside.”

“Oh. My apologies, ma’am.”

She stole a glance at me. “You might have to finish me off in my room this time.”

I had to really think about it.

I, with eyes narrowed, and with my brain working overtime, responded.

“Okay.”

She giggled, but before she said anything, her eyes went wide and she pulled me into some dusty curtains.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered. “Mesmerei?”

“No…” Flora poked her head out of the curtains, and I followed suit.

“What the…” I said, noticing the figure at the end of the hall.

“That’s an intruder… Did she hear us?” Flora asked. “She’s looking around.”

“Impossible. I have a field of silence with me as the focal point. It prevents outgoing sound. She can’t hear anything from us.”

“Oh… Okay… But then, who is she and what is she doing?” Flora asked. I wasn’t sure that she was doing it on purpose, but she was grinding her ass against my groin.

“I’ll deal with this,” I said, moving out of that tense situation.

“Melio!”

“Keep hiding,” I said as I walked toward the strange intruder.

It was a good thing I always kept my magic bag strapped to my side. I dug around in it for a certain item as I approached. The woman turned to face me. She must have sensed the zone of silence I had centered on me envelop her.

I could see her a bit better now. “A fighter-rogue of some kind?” I muttered.

This beautiful woman, with long and straight brown hair, was wearing a red leather armor chest piece over a light mail armor shirt and was carrying a sword on her hip and shield on her back. The armor had no insignia, but it looked mid-range... Definitely more than some common thief could afford.

Her scarlet eyes met my own, and she growled. Her hand went to her sword as mine went up.

“Hold it,” I said. “I don’t want to fight.”

I scanned her once more while she seemed to mull over what I said.

She was quite tall, but not overly so. She wore a pair of tights on her lower half, but it was covered by a simple, black, chain skirt. From what I could tell, she was fit, given the definition to her legs. Definitely someone that preferred being mobile. If things went south, at least I could cut her legs or something.

She finally spoke and did so with a voice that exuded power.

“How dare you disturb me with your presence, human.“

Uhh.... Okay? What? That was not what I was expecting. She was a human too.

“I thought I was alone. Why are you here? Are you one of her servants?”

“Nope, I’m a thief,” I replied nonchalantly.

The reply disarmed her, and she furrowed her brow.

I smiled. “But not just any thief. I’m a Master Thief. And I’ve been following leads on Mesmerei for almost three months now. She has many secrets. I wanted to know about them, but… Well, I never knew where to find her. Then, as luck would have it, I heard about this place and decided to check it out.“

She shifted her head slightly. “You know her name?”

“My little ears hear a whole lot.”

“And you wish to steal from her?”

“That I do.”

She scowled. “Why do you lie?”

“Huh?”

She pulled out her sword in a flash and thrust at me. I barely dodged, but it left me shaken.

“Damn it! How did you dodge that?” she yelled.

“Sorry, my dear lady, but I don’t have to tell you that.”

Her sword glowed and she swung at me again. I stepped back quickly and finished an abridged chant.

“Heat Metal!” The vial in my hand heated up as I dodged another slash. The moment the contents were bubbling, I swung my arm and thumbed the cork off.

She gasped as the vapors flew into her face. Thank god she did—she pretty much guaranteed the vapors would have an effect.

She coughed thrice. “What is this? Why does my body feel so hot—”

“An experiment!” I said, finishing the chant for my Spectral Weapon. I stabbed her with the rapier while she was distracted and pierced her chest.

She let out a scream, not one filled with pain, but one filled with euphoria. I pulled my rapier back and then thrust many times, each time striking a zone I knew would provoke a fun response. Her screams turned to moans as her cheeks went red.

Finally, I traced an ‘M’ on her body for fun and then cleared my throat.

“Here’s the most annoying talent of a Bard—Shout.”

I belted out the loudest yell—one so magically empowered that it sent her flying into the wall, a trail of some liquid flying from her crotch as she did.

I looked at the trail as it splashed against the floor.

“Huh.”

I looked at the woman, panting heavily but unconscious against the wall. I looked at the trail again.

I… wasn’t sure that I wanted to verify what that liquid was… The intruder had already suffered enough humiliation.

“Oh!” said the delighted succubus that had been hiding behind me. She went up to the trail and kneeled next to it. I watched as she fanned the trail and let a silver mist enter her nostrils.

That actually relieved me. Succubi could absorb yang and yin energy from sexual emissions. In other words—

“Whew, she just orgasmed… Still, she was wearing clothing. That’s one heck of a powerful emission.”

I walked up to her and poked her face with my rapier.

“W-What did you do to her?” Flora asked, done with her treat.

I wore a toothy grin. “Bardic Wisdom Nugget #2: Every opportunity is an opportunity to learn.” I looked at the fallen. “Or an opportunity to be a nuisance. I dosed her with your emissions. Given what that nectar of yours did to me, I figured it would have an effect on other humans. Then, I just played around.” I nodded many times. “Yup. Succubus Nectar is a potent aphrodisiac.” I looked at the trail again. “Maybe too potent.”

Flora touched her lips. “Wow… I did that to her…” Her hand went down to her crotch, and I was CERTAIN I heard the sounds of liquids sloshing around.

Shitshitshitshit.

She was still looking at the woman. I could make my escape here and leave this woman to her fate. Or I could man up and take what was coming—damn it. My heart wasn’t ready. I thought I still had time to prepare—

“Melio…”

Her hands grabbed my hand. My heart jumped.

“Y-Yes?”

She drove my hand straight into her crotch. “P-Please? I’ll let you replace the vial you used up,” she said, her eyes teary.

Dear god. Sister save me. I could die here and now… I had to give the only correct answer—

“Melio…”

"Okay, fine,” I said. I couldn’t handle seeing a former holy woman on the verge of tears.

“Yes! Thank you!”

She positioned herself over the unconscious intruder, stuck her butt out, supported herself with the wall and then looked at me, panting and with a crazed smile. “Come on. Right here! Quickly!”

I looked at the scene, blank-faced. “Are we really doing this? Here? Over her face?”

She hiked up her dress and pulled down her thong, revealing her pink lips and the cord connected to the ruby she kept in her ass.

“Okay.”

I took a breath and prayed that I wouldn’t need any more Vitality Potions. I took her by the hips and plunged into her.

..

.

And that was how I railed a former nun over the unconscious body of an intruder. For those wondering, the intruder did not wake up.

10