Succubus Chapter 06: An Intruder Receives Some Hot Torture… Dang it! That Could Have Been Me ♥ 18+ [Image]
554 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were in Mesmerei’s chambers with the intruder tied up on a wooden chair and Mesmerei interrogating her. We had brought her here immediately after Flora had her sixteenth orgasm, and was satisfied, and explained that we had caught her trying to find Mesmerei. For the record, the story we fed Mesmerei was that I heard her and stopped her and then Flora showed up because she heard the commotion.

A dry clap echoed in the room. Mesmerei had just slapped the woman—one she had stripped bare—across the face.

“How did that feel, bitch?” Mesmerei spat.

The woman kept quiet.

“Wow… She’s resisting Charm,” I remarked.

“Melio, not another word,” Mesmerei spat. Guess her pride was wounded.

Honestly though, I didn’t expect such resistance from someone I considered low level. It made me wonder if she had something else helping her.

“She won’t be resisting it for long,” Mesmerei replied. “I know this technique. It’s magics will run out if I push for long enough.” She sneered at the woman. “Isn’t that right, Miss Assassin?

The assassin averted her gaze.

“Such a technique is made for escaping a succubus. Not resisting one when captured.” Mesmerei straddled the woman and opened up her black robes to show off the buxom body beneath.

0Pkb8yw.jpg

Those mounds of hers were restrained by a black corset, and were mere inches from her face. “Did you know? The technique lets you ignore the Charm effect, not repel it. When that magic runs out, your mind will be made acquainted with all the Charm it kept outside the door.” Mesmerei came closer and kissed the woman’s neck. “Can you imagine it?” Mesmerei kissed her again. “Dozens of people breaking down your door and having their way with you?” She giggled. “Metaphorically speaking…”

“Shit,” I whispered. “This is hot in a really dangerous way.”

“Mmm, hah, hah,” came from next to me. I glanced over and saw Flora manhandling her tit while stroking her crotch.

Oh come on, Flora. Keep it in your pants. Goddamn it, I can smell you from here. You’re making my dick sore. God, give him a break, Flora.

While I complained at Flora in my mind, Flora kept getting riled up over the scene before her eyes.

“You want to talk to me yet, Miss Assassin?” Mesmerei asked.

“Mmmm…” the assassin whined. I could see her lips quivering and her eyes watering.

Mesmerei ran her hands through the assassin’s hair and then gently guided the woman’s head to her bosom. With a dangerous smile, Mesmerei squeezed the woman’s head between her mounds. Then she looked over at us.

“Thank you for saving me, Melio.”

“No problem,” I said with a thumbs up.

Mesmerei suddenly jumped, an intoxicating smile on her face. “Oh my!” She looked down at the woman that was now making slurping sounds from between Mesmerei’s breast. “Well, look who finally woke up to my beauty.” She lifted the assassin’s head from her bosom. “Why hello there… Will you tell me your name?”

“L-Lisandra Belaveeve.”

“Oh my, what a beautiful name…”

“T-Thank you…”

“Are you going to speak to me now, Lisandra?”

Lisandra nodded bashfully.

What happened next surprised me.

“Who sent you?” Mesmerei asked. “Which of the three?”

“A-Agnia Blazeheart.”

I saw Mesmerei’s cheek twitch. “That bitch,” she spat. Mesmerei looked at Flora and me with that smile—one that was definitely hiding rage. “Well, we broke her.”

“Yeah… Is everything okay, Mesmerei?” I asked.

“It’s nothing you have to concern yourself with, Melio.” She put Lisandra’s face in between her breast again and let the girl go back to licking up a storm. “Well, that’s that, but before I dismiss you, I have a question.”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“What’s that smell you two having wafting from you?”

Mesmerei definitely smelled the aftermath of sweaty sex. Flora’s emissions always smelled nice—if I had left the residue on me, I would have been in trouble.

IF.

This Bard was smart, dear patrons. This Bard had a habit of using the Prestidigitation spell to remove all filth and grime. Never again would he be caught with a woman's emissions staining his robes as her towns guard husband walked through the door. Bardic Wisdom Nugget #3: When in doubt, Prestidigitate.

Flora on the other hand… Sincerely, Flora was wearing it like profane perfume. But that same Flora gave us a way out.

“Yeah, you didn’t see it, but Flora was 100% turned on watching you,” I said without losing a beat.

“Melio!” Flora screamed.

“She diddled herself to what I assume were six weak orgasms. She got some of it on me, too.”

“MELIO!” she cried.

“I’ve never seen such waterworks. Like, how did that work?”

“Please st-stop!”

“I’m pretty sure she just orgasmed again. Wow. Is this woman a marksman savant? These trick shots of hers go beyond the stuff of legend.”

Flora whimpered, but Mesmerei chuckled, and put her finger against her lips. “Only six? Flora? Not a dozen?”

Flora went red and looked at her feet.

“Come over here, Flora,” Mesmerei said, beckoning her with a finger. Mesmerei got up, leaving Lisandra distraught and whining.

Flora looked at me and then walked over into Mesmerei’s embrace. Mesmerei welcomed her gently, the two getting so close, Flora’s chest pressed against Mesmerei’s.

“My, my, Flora,” Mesmerei said. She lifted Flora’s chin, and the two locked eyes. Mesmerei’s gaze softened. “You’re maturing quite nicely, aren’t you, Flora?”

Flora was practically mush in Mesmerei’s hands. Mesmerei chuckled and looked at me.

So many thoughts ran through my mind. Did I want to be invited? But if I was, would I say yes? I don’t know, man. I might actually die if I went for it. Without a doubt, having-the-time-of-her-life Flora would accidentally go Heated and suck the life out of me. Mesmerei might join in on it too if I got unlucky. No, I had my limits. I wasn’t a sex god. I was a lowly Bard. I sang about legends, not starred in them.

Please, dear god, Mesmerei, tell me to scram. Sister. Sister, if you’re there, tilt fate in my favor. My dick’s going to betray me and give away all my vitality. It can’t be trusted.

“You can leave now, Melio.”

My thoughts stopped. “Huh?”

“You can leave.” She brought Flora close and that lucky bastard started kissing Mesmerei’s neck.

“What? Really?” I asked.

She chuckled, thoroughly enjoying Flora’s attention. “ Yes. Now shoo. I’m busy.”

I smiled at her. “Okay.”

It was the most forced smile I had to make in the last year! Seriously?! Yes, I wanted to leave for the sake of my life, but she didn’t have to say it like that. At least look apologetic. At least look like it was a hard choice! That was going to bother me for the rest of the night.

“Well, I’m turning in then,” I said as I turned on my heels, expertly hiding my discontent.

I was not turning in. No way. There is a nice way to do things—my Sister always told me that. And my Sister was an angel!

“Good, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Mesmerei sang. “Hmm? Are you saying something?”

“Huh? Oh, not really. I was just thinking about what to put in my notes… Yup. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I dropped a coin in the room and left.

 

I really hope the D&D fans appreciate the little details. If you know D&D, you might also catch on to what our lovely Bard did with that coin.

Also, the artist that provides art for this series is overworked. It'll be a while before more art appears. Never forget to root for her! She's an angel!

6