Succubus Chapter 07: Mesmerei’s Got Me Right Where She Wants Me—Her Legs Are So Strong ♥♥♥ 18+
580 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmmhmmhmm, come to me, Flora.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Yes, right there, right there, use your tongue, Flora. Yes!”

“Ma’am?”

“Let’s take these off… Call me by name.”

“Yes, Mesmerei… Ahhngh! Mesmerei! Mesmerei!”

“Come here you perverse woman. Open your eyes and look at our guest as my fingers please you!”

“Y-Yes, ma’am!”

“Oh, look, Lisandra is fidgeting around.”

“Mesmerei!”

“Child… Lisandra… Do you want this, Lisandra?”

“I do, miss…”

“Fufufu… Then let’s do this… It’s silly that no one Mothered you… Lisandra, how did they treat you where you came from?”

“They… mocked and laughed at me… Called me a stupid knight…”

“Oh no… They can be quite elitist… How does that make you feel?”

“It hurts… I’m better than that…”

“Lisandra, I present to you a choice. Do you accept me?”

“I do…”

I chuckled. “So there’s something bigger going on then…”

I had a coin to my ear—my Listening Coin. I had cast this spell right as I left. I got worried when Mesmerei heard me chanting, but she didn’t catch on.

“Sounds hot and heavy though… Damn, she’s really wrecking Flora… And now Lisandra’s getting in on it… Guess Mesmerei Mothered her. Ahh! Daphne! Your teeth… Actually… Good idea, that was good. Very surprising, but appreciated.”

“Mmfmm!”

Daphne, another one of Mesmerei’s Daughters. She was a beautiful woman with majestic breasts, a toned body, pink hair and wonderful technique. I was worked up. I needed someone. So I came to my wonderful friend, Daphne. Truth be told, her and I had hooked two weeks into my stay. Now, she was just sucking me off while I listened in on her boss. The best thing was that she wasn’t as worked up as Flora, so I didn’t have to worry about accidental vitality draining. I was learning.

I pressed her head against my crotch as I kept listening in.

“The Mothering process really happens so quickly… And Mesmerei likes being a queen, but she also serves… What an interesting person. Now they’re just having their threesome.” I locked eyes with Daphne and stroked her head. “Ehh, I’m happy with you, Daph. Ooooh! Yup! That’s novel!”

This woman’s tongue was quickly making all my frustrations melt away. I pressed her head down and climaxed into her mouth as I kept listening in.

***

“Let’s test your knowledge—this topic will be of great import to you if you wish to travel the Homeworlds… Tell me, Melio, do you recall what Heat is?”

It was the morning after the assassination attempt. Mesmerei and I were sitting across from each other, having sat down for breakfast. But… Mesmerei had been chilly. We had been sitting for twenty minutes in silence before she finally spoke to me.

Heat… it’s what you taught me about. You warned me that humans provoke a unique response—Heat— in the denizens of the Dungeon Moons—erm—Homeworlds. The Heated state is different for every race, but in general, it provokes aggressive behavior and fixation in denizens, and for some causes unique magical phenomena to occur.”

She chuckled. “Very good… Why do you think this Heat exists and for what purpose?”

“I’m not sure. Only just learned about it… Explains some things you hear about Foreigners attacking humans.”

“Why do humans and only humans provoke this response?” Mesmerei asked.

“I… I don’t know.” I changed my tune and became more upbeat. “Would love to learn though!”

“That’s admirable.” She sipped her tea and then placed the cup down. “Here’s a question you can probably answer.”

“Yeah?”

“What does a Lesser Succubus’s Heated State look like?”

“Erm—”

Her eyes were closed and that smile she wore—it was so cold it was chilling my soul. Mercy had not come for me. Flora must have blabbed.

I interlocked my fingers, rested my chin against them and put on the most intense face I could. As a Bard, I was good at many of the performing arts, including but not limited to acting.

“Given what I know of succubus, I would theorize a Lesser Succubus's Heated state would see them draining their victims at a terrifying rate.”

“You theorize?”

“Yes, my brain is quite big.”

“It can’t be much bigger than the six-inch brain you fail to keep in your pants.”

I scoffed. “Ma’am, you theorize… incorrectly—”

She opened her eyes. “Cut the crap. I know you fornicated with my Flora.”

I looked at my tea, sipped it, then stared her dead in the eye.

She wagged her head in frustration. “Do you have anything to say?”

“Hmm…”

I stared at her and she at me.

“Well, I apologize that my actions have upset you.”

“Okay…” she said, waiting for me to say something else.

I gave her a thumbs-up and a winner’s smile. “She was good. Ten out of ten would do again.”

Her jaw fell open. I decided to just double down.

“I know she likes me too so, she’ll probably come back—”

“Enough,” Mesmerei said as she soothed the headache I was causing. “If you were any other person, I would throw you into the dungeon—”

“Buuuuut you like me?” I asked with a smile.

“Buut you could probably either kill or escape me.”

“Oh.” I thought about it. “Dunno about that. Bards are pretty frail—”

“And they’re also quite deceptive.” Mesmerei sat back on her chair. “You did save me too. I had thought of rewarding you for that before I found out about your transgression.”

“You could still reward me and let bygones be bygones.”

She smiled. “No.”

“Aww… Wanna talk through this?”

She took in a breath and looked at the ceiling.

“Can I be angry at you? Is it your fault that you fell to my Daughter’s allure? You’re just a simple human with a simple dick, after all.”

“Sure…” I said, willing to accept the double ‘simple.’

“But… I have the feeling you could have held your hand. You’re not a helpless human…”

“Look,” I stood up from the table, “I don’t want you to be upset… If you want, I’ll leave—”

“No.” We locked eyes again. “Letting you leave would be a waste. No. Sit down.”

I sat down and she stood up. She walked toward my side of the table, her fingernail dragging along the tabletop. She was looking at me like prey… I was as calm and cool as a chiseled statue. But on the inside—

YES. A hundred times yes. Please tell me Flora did what I told her to and talked me up. Please, dear Sister, tell me this worked. A Bard lives off of exaggeration—please tell me she bought it.

She came up next to me. “Pull back, Bard.”

I scooted back on the chair, but it wasn’t good enough for her. She kicked the chair back, narrowly missing my crotch, and then sat on the table in front of me.

“I was told you were worth acting out of turn for.”

“Uhh— I don’t know about that…” I sheepishly said… inwardly—

Yesyesyesyes.

She grabbed her dress and hiked it up, revealing to me the glorious gardens. I looked up at her. She smirked.

“Get to work. Someone as… thirsty as you shouldn’t have a problem lapping this up.”

“Not at all.”

I brought my head closer, and then she grabbed my head and pushed my nose against her slit. I sniffed, but she only giggled and yanked my head back.

“You can do better than that.”

“Come on, give a man some time to get acquainted.”

That did not go how I pictured it.

I reached up and took a hold of her hips, pulling myself into her and rubbing her clit in between my lips. It was a little difficult to get my tongue past the entrance, but I pushed through.

My eyes went wide and a sound of shock escaped me.

What the?! What is this? My tongue? It’s only a few centimeters in, but it feels like so many little hands are pulling me deeper.

I looked up at Mesmerei and she sneered while her chest rose.

“Well then, don’t stop.” She pressed my head a little harder against her slit. “This is your reward. Please me.”

I held her hips tighter. This was it. There was no telling what would happen beyond this point. I HAD to learn as much as I could about the Lilithian Succubus, Mesmerei.

I whipped my tongue around. The smell that arose—

I’ve never smelled this before… Otherworldly and pleasant.

The taste of how nectar—

It touches my tongues and then sends rolling waves up the center of my head. It’s a little overwhelming. If I’m not careful, I could fall asleep.

The texture of her vagina—

Still so strange. The sensation on my tongue is making it hard to focus on what I’m feeling…

I whipped my tongue up, licking the slit and then going deeper. She sighed and moaned as if my tongue had just given her a new experience. I kept my tongue moving, slowly and gradually building up speed.

She was panting loudly, leaning forward so that her breasts hung down toward me, and her pussy rubbed up against my chin. I ran my finger along the wetness and felt her shudder.

“Mmm… that feels nice, but not nearly enough…” Mesmerei pushed on my shoulders and I pulled away. She got up and walked off toward the door. “Come, Bard. I am hungry.”

Damn it. I knew what that meant… And here I had gone and used all my Vitality Potions. Still, I followed this devil into her chambers. We walked out into the hallway and toward her room. She was silent, my eyes locked on the rhythmic swaying of her hips. The pull was magnetic—it made me realize something.

Am I under the effects of her Charm? My mind… I don’t think I have as much control as usual.

I tried looking away from her ass, but it was uncomfortable. When I stopped paying attention, I was looking at her again.

Damn. I’ve been affected by Charm… When did it happen? Was it her fluids? We have to be honest here. Mesmerei can kill me—heck, Flora could kill me. I’m not a Main Character. I don’t have the protections. I only have mundane hard work and an emotionally blackmailed goddess behind me…

What do I do? What’s the play? Mesmerei’s going to try to suck out my vitality. She’s mad at me, but she probably still has some affection for me… She probably won’t actively TRY to kill me, but, she might end our arrangement after the meal… What’s the move, what’s the move, what’s the move? I haven’t gathered enough data yet to warrant the reward from Nordeen. I haven’t seen Mesmerei’s monster form, I haven’t seen her other powers, and I haven’t seen her totally nude… Which I really want to do…

I chuckled. Maybe it was all the blood rushing into my lower, most certainly bigger than 6-inch brain, but I had a genius thought.

There’s really only one thing to do. I had to provoke Heat in Mesmerei. The risk of dying would increase, but if I provoked it, Mesmerei’s thoughts would be impacted enough that I could take control of the situation and get everything I need from her.

The plan was always to get closer to her until she felt comfortable opening up. If she gets Heated, everything happens faster…

What do I have that can provoke it? Will Flora’s fluids help? Or are succubi immune to their secretions? I have to assume they are, given how they developed the Charm Immunity…

“Here we are,” Mesmerei said. She opened the door to her chamber and smiled. “Please. Come in.”

“I would love to.”

Oh, Dear Sister, here we go.

9