Ch. 2
1.7k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a Blinding Light, Whisp was pulled from the Spirit Realm into the Real-world. Hovering in the air as the little Orb It was. With no eyes or mouth, one wasn't able to tell that the little orb seemed to take in everything around it with its spiritual power. Many people stood around the tall male who stood in the summoning rune, all confused as they stared at the orb of light that was brought out.

No one really knew what to make of this, The rune was used to call the summoned Spiritual beast for the cultivator within in it. The Spiritual beast was always compatible with the one who summoned it! but what is this?! An orb of light?! The summoner was a Lighting, Ice, and Shadow Elemental!

How did he summon an orb of light with no attribute to light!? Xing Wu himself wasn't sure what to do, he just stood there looking at the orb with a blank face. His whole body gave off a chilling Aura that made people stay away. He had strived so hard to get to his level now, to be able to summon a Spiritual beast and finally break away from the Curses that were often directed at him.

He was Riddicuted has half-blood status. Though he followed the 'Righteous' Path, his father was a demon, his mother human. The Sect had only allowed him in due to his spiritual Elements! Though the rest of the disciples always thought of him as a lesser status due to his half-blooded nature. 

After a few moments had passed, a few snickers sounded as some of the other students laughed at the 'failure' of a summons. They seemed pleased that half-blood wasn't able to summon a proper beast. A few Elders seem at a loss, some gloating as the boy failed. Not all wanted him in the sect.

However, The boy's Master had a glint pass through his eyes as he smiled slightly. "Good...Good, really good. I knew you would do fabulous." the male spoke as he stroked his beard, stepping forward. The elders lowered their head, as did the other students. This man was the reason the spawn was here. The Grandmaster of the sect, highest in Cultivation in this Realm and even the sect leader would bow to him! why had someone as grand as Master Lua take in some lowly born Demon spawn?!

The orb floated there taking in everything, it shifted closer to the one who brought it here, Wanting to stay close and help the boy not be so sad! Wu seemed uninterested as he turned to look at his master, frowning. "I failed," he said in a tone that seemed annoyed. The older male just laughed shaking his head.

"No, you didn't. These old farts are just blinded. They don't see the truth within that orb. Look closer Disciple, truly look at it." he said again nodding for the boy to do as told.

Xing Wu turned to look at the thing again, knitting his brows in as he tried to peer into the orb of light. Others followed suit. 

As they looked again, they began to see past the small white orbs 'outer shell'. Looking at what was inside. Within the blessings of all Elements flickered, balanced and rotating in harmony with one another. Some let out a few gasps as they looked at the orb. It wasn't possible!

There was no soul in this world able to truly harmonize all the elements! This was unlawful! It went against all they had known

Whisp had no idea what they were thinking, just floated closer to the male before him, rubbing itself against the others cheek as if trying to help him get rid of that frozen frown. The boys master laughing. "It likes you, I'm sure its something rare. Maybe a new Spirit Being that hasn't gotten a form yet? You should help guide it!" he said waving his disciple out to go back to their mountain peak so he would be able to focus.

Xing Wu let out a soft "Mmmm" before turning to follow his master back, the little Whisp following him trying to stay as close as he was able to. It was as he was about to leave the rune that an overbearing pressure was sent out. 

The Spirit god Didn't have a true form, so he appeared as of golden light, larger than the Whisp that had first come out. He appeared before the rune was able to be turned off by the boy leaving.

"HOLD IT!" he bellowed deeply. "Where are you taking my child! Give It back!" 

His words brought a flash of lightning striking the ground.

58