Ch. 3
1.7k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xing Wu paused as he turned to look at the Large Golden Orb. His brows knitted again while looking at the orb, unsure of why something else appeared. Wasn't only one supposed to show? He'd already gotten a stupid light now he was to take another one? Why?

Whisp was ignoring the larger Orb, just floating around Xing Wu without much care for the one claiming it as their child. It finally got its summons! Why would it go back to that dark void? Only someone stupid would do so!

The Spirit God shifted, trying to seem imposing while his deep tone sounded out. "Whisp lets go, don't follow that...that fiend! He's no good, no-no. Papa will find you a better one! Just...Just wait a few more years..." he said trying to cox the little orb back to him. Though he said to wait a bit longer, in truth he never wanted his little Whisp to be summoned. No, then he'd be stuck alone again! He created the Whisp to have someone to talk to!

Sure Whisp was unable to speak, and just floated about...But still, it was too soon! He hadn't gotten the little one to call out papa yet!

The elderly man seemed to contemplate for a moment, the other elders and students seeming confused about what was going on. How did another spirit appear? Why was he so frightening!?

"Spirit God?" the boy's master asked, being the only one that seemed unaffected by the pressure. 

The Spirit God paused from his pleading to glance at the older male huffing. "Like you have the right to call out to me, now let my Whisp go. It's far too young to be bound!" he stated still trying to come off as 'godly' as he was supposed to.

This was the first time anyone has seen the 'Spirit God'. What more the Spirit God kept saying the little light was his child? Was that even possible? Hmm...Maybe they needed to study the Spirit Realm a bit more, those old books seemed to leave out a lot of information!

Whisp looked at its summoner seeming flustered as the male hadn't finished the binding, It's light flickering from a few shades of worries. 

Xing Wu was even more unsure. This thing was the Spirit God? And the Light he summoned was the Spirit God's child? So he summoned a god then? Turning his indifferent look to the light floating around him, he stared for a long while.

"You wanna go back?" he asked with a tone that was neither hostile nor friendly. It wasn't like he'd force the little thing to stay with him. Though, he wasn't sure what he'd do about his Spirit beast if it left.

Whisp shifted as the male spoke, shaking its body as if saying 'No!' With great gusto. It floated closer to the male like it was trying to nuzzle itself against him. This only made the Spirit God seem depressed, its light deeming slightly.

"Whisp....but..but I...I don't want you to go yet." he seemed rather sad. Whisp shifted floating to hide behind Xing, its light changing colors as if trying to use that as a means to talk.

No one really understood what it was saying, but strangely the God seemed to understand, a sigh passing over the space. "Fine, you can stay..." he finally said before shifting, the deep pleasure passing over Xing Wu. "If you dare to do anything to harm My little Whisp, then you'll be banned from summoning any Spirits again, regardless if its this life or the next." He said before leaving.

Xing frowned as he looked to the now empty space before turning to look at the light that seemed rather pleased with itself. Floating faithfully beside its 'Master'.

"Well, that's it then. Let's go, boy, you need to get the Spirit to form its soul. Should be interesting, being as it's made by the Spirit God himself." the elder laughed shutting down the rune.

Xing just pressed his lips as he followed his master out, heading back to their mountain top while ignoring the whispers and comments around him.

Whisp followed after, floating closely to the one who summoned it, yet staying just far enough away as to not make It's master angry with it.

55