Ch. 8
1.4k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a deep sigh, Xing Wu felt his mood drop completely. He looked to his master with a look of unjust.

The elder just laughed as he shifted turning to walk to the door. "Well boy, get to teaching. Don't forget to name him!" He said hurrying off before his Disciple tried to complain.

Xing wu narrowed his eyes slightly as he watched his Master run off before he was able to utter his complaints. Turning those crimsons eyes back to the fluff ball he looked at it for a while before pushing the ill feelings in his heart away. He sat down and shifted to stare down at the ball of fluff.

"I'll explain clearly, you listen and don't forget. I dislike those who are too stupid," he said not caring about the pitiful look he was given by the Fluffball that felt wronged.

Whisp wasn't sure what he said wrong. It was the first time he was summoned, what more that stupid god that claimed himself as his father wasn't any help in getting any information. The God seemed only interested in the story's that held no real information and shied from answering the boy's questions.

Xing Wu cleared his throat before he began to speak of the Different races as well as cultivation, keeping it to the minimum as to not completely overwhelm the stupid fluffy thing. 

'Humans - Cultivators Both Demonic and 'Righteous' Devils - Cultivators, Demonic Demonic Beasts - Animals that have gained the ability to cultivate. Are widely sought after for both making contracts with or to use there body parts or 'soul crystals' *binding them tends to be easy but has less power than with a Spirit beast* Spirit Beasts - Summoned Spirits to bind with to fight alongside a cultivator either good or evil. *though not treated as crude as a Demonc beast when contracted, they tend to suffer more. * Spirit beasts are souls of passed Demonic beasts that had agreed to continue forming contracts with cultivators instead of being reborn.

Spirit God - The being that rules the Spirit world and keeps the order of all Spirit beings. Is unable to be contracted and never leaves the Spirit RealmElemental Gods Gods that create and control the Elements within the world that cultivators and Beasts use to cultivate. They are untouchable for most though tend to play favorites. They have a soft spot for Spirit whisps as the Spirit God is the 'child' they created for the lost spirits of beasts.'

"There are many Realms in cultivating, though for now, we'll stay with the basics, The Qi Refining stage is the first steps into cultivating, you've already passed that stage from what I'm able to tell, followed by the Intermediate Realm that has 3 Grades from Low to High with 5 stages in each grade. After that is the Advanced stage with the same grades and stages as Intermediate. I'm currently ranked as Advanced High Realm Stage 3. " he stated after telling the other about what he knew of the races. Sure The fluff ball might not be a normal 'Spirit Beast' but he wasn't sure what he was.

"Spirit Beast cultivation isn't quite the same as Humans and Devils the stages and Grades differ. I'm only able to gage them as somewhere in-between the Realms I follow. you should be somewhere within the Intermediate Realm...I think." he said frowning.

Whisp listened with raised ears, taking in everything his master had said. There was a lot of information though he was able to understand it somewhat. 

Hidden Knowledge that he wasn't aware of began to stir as he located his Rank within his soul. 'Mh! I See, My soul seems...Intermediate stage 2. I don't know other than that.' 

Xing Wu nodded pleased with the little things fast learning. "Mm. Okay, I suppose you need a name now, I cant just call you fluffball," he said frowning, though the name really fights for now. The issue was that he wasn't sure how the thing would evolve in the future. He was just an orb of light at the start, now he was some odd fluffy animal that didn't fit the beasts of this world.

Thinking for a while he nodded at his own thoughts for a moment. "Sol. That will be your summoned name," he stated pleased with himself.

Whisp, ah no Sol glowed with happiness at the name. Ah, his master gave him a name! Sol was really happy, that odd purr coming from him as he shifted awkwardly closer to the youth and began to rub on the others leg.

Xing Wu frowned but didn't push the fluff ball away. "Tomorrow we'll work on your walking..." he then said feeling a strange sensation as he sat there. This was the first time something treated him as a treasured person.

Well other than his Master, who treated him as a silly brat.

Announcement
How the rankings work thus far.

Qi Refining Stage - 9 Stages ≣ Qi Refining Spirit/Beast Stage - 5 Stages
Intermediate Low Realm - 5 Stages
Intermediate middle Realm - 5 Stages ≣ Intermediate Spirt/Beast Realm - 3 Stages
Intermediate High Realm - 5 Stages
Advanced Low Realm - 5 Stages
Advanced Middle Realm - 5 Stages ≣ Advanced Spirit/Beast Realm - 3 Stages
Advanced High Realm - 5 Stages

45