04. Bolark Tragedy
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name of the liquid is 'Super mighty Pheromones'. It was pheromones made for magic beasts. These pheromones were created for reducing the population of monsters on uninhabited location and must far from human settlement so there were no fatal accidents happened. In brief, it could stimulate the monster to become more violent toward another monster. On top of that, the first magic beast who touched this ominous product will become an appetizer for other monsters. Because other beasts will chase and kill the first victim.

It was invented by a sage who like to research about magic beasts long time ago. The sage exclaimed " The pheromones safe for human and other race except for magic beasts, animals, and the carrier (animal or magic beast). go buy it now! I will give some free downgrade version (only beating and no death version) of this pheromones to 100 people who buy it first."

Thus, it could drive any magic beast and animal to the peak of craziness. But for animals which not yet had evolved into magic beasts, they could only die if met any violent magic beasts. If the pheromones dipped into the arrow and hit the target then it was the start of the nightmare. The effective range could be controlled by how much the liquid being used. If just one drop of liquid then 20 steps is the limit of the effective range. However, if it used too much then it could cause pandemonium.

Innocent Mana used half of the liquid in the tiny bottle so it was strong enough to envelop half of Whitelake forest. Nightmare marathon will be done after one day. The original version of pheromones banned by every country. If there were any bad peoples who used these pheromones then it will become a big disaster. This item kept inside the mysterious Bolark room. He purchased the high-price downgrade version of this liquid in the black market with a good reason.

It was supposedly a wedding gift to his best friend who bragged about marriage. The wicked creature wanted to see his buddy got beaten black and blue by his new wife. He mumbled in low voice "Don't tell me, the kids take it from my room!"
His shiny silver face is more pale and paler as the time passed. He wanted to see his friend misfortune but now misfortune was smiling at him and welcomed him. He didn't afraid of normal animal and weakling magic beast. Albeit, there were creatures he doesn't wish to provoke. In the end, luck seems had waved its hand to him and he could only hold hand with misfortune. Because the most hated magic beast nest are nearby here.

In any case, he recalled the wild boar already touch it first. Maybe the wild boar was the first target of this nightmare. Then he could run safely. He stared anxiously toward the wild boar but then he despaired. The wild boar was swimming in the lake. The pheromones were dissolving in the water.

"F**k!!! yo-yo-you pit me to death!! I swear to hunt that wild boar. I will eat all of its meat and grind every bone until not even ash left behind! I will make sure all of your nine generation descendants perish !!" He wanted to shout loudly his though but he could only grit his teeth and saved this enmity in his heart. He agitated by boar action and even forgot to see the fantastic view of swimming boar with dog-paddle style. Today he was regretting his decision to play with the kids so much that his intestines become green.

He wanted to fly with his true body but the injury that he got from ten years ago not yet healed completely. If he forced himself to fly then maybe his wings will become nothing more than decoration. Now he could only run away and jumped to the lake to save himself. Before he got the first step to the lake, 'they' came faster than any other magic beast and blocked his path toward the lake. The most hated magic beasts in the Grandias by another species magic beasts were coming for him. They called by Ticron. Normal Ticrons had cuteness like a rabbit but had smaller body and its running speed was faster than a horse. Ticrons weren't violent magic beasts and weren't rude at all. They were pacifist magic beasts. However if there someone who provoked this cute magic beast. They will regret it.

"S**t the Ticrons already here. I must run!" His mind on panic and he could only run away faster and far from Ticrons. The horde of animals and magic beasts were coming alternately from his surrounding. Then the most fastest adult Ticron and young one jumped toward him and bit him.

He couldn't help but shout " Ahhhhh!! hahaha!! Ahhhhhhh!!! hahahaha!!!"

The laugh and the scream changed continuously. It sounded really unpleasant to hear. People who heard the scream will be confused about what happened to him. The mysterious creature wanted to cry but had no tears, he could only endure this torture. He was hoping to find waters source nearby here. Then, he could clean off the pheromones from his body.

Adult Ticron teethes were solid and it was hard like iron brushes. Yet, young Ticron teethes were tender and ticklish like thick furs. Hence, pain and ticklish combined into one feeling. It could make many people terror-stricken when experienced this pure torture themselves. The tide of Ticron is chasing him from behind and show their snow-white teeth widely.
Poor Bolark shout helplessly "Help! Help! Hahaha! Ahhhhh!". He wanted the children to save him right now. But the children were fighting against the wild boar, which had done its swimming session.

Mana didn't know anything about 'Super Mighty Pheremones' effect. He simply knew it was something Balezor hid. It was definitely bad thing like poison or something like that because there is skeleton sign on its bottle. Balezor was his father contracted legend-tier magic beast that called by Divine Beast. However, Mana knew his rotten personality and he should be called by Rotten Beast. Nonetheless, Balezor was one of the strongest divine beasts in Grandias Continent so any item in his room must be super goods with high standard.

Mana coated arrows wasn't working. Mana confused because he thought the poison should work. Yet the wild boar mocked Mana by swimming at the lake. Mana could only dumbfounded by this wild boar stunning action. So when the boar back from the lake, Mana and Edgar launched a frontal attack to this marvelous boar. Edgar punched with his gloves and Mana slashed the boar with his short sword yet the boar evaded it with a sidestep. They didn't have any leeway to helped the mysterious Bolark because the wild boar was agile and faster than they expected. Even if they had time to help him, they will not do it. They will laugh and happy for mysterious Bolark misfortune. The Mysterious Bolark could only wail and run for his life.

0