Chap 12- Come at me Boss!
1.9k 6 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 12- Come at me, Boss!:

__________:

(A/N: Soooooo I did the first version in a drunk-for-sleep state, so I will try to do a better version now, will change and add more stuff now, so is WAY less confusing, and have new scenes:D.)

 

A/N:Small Fixes

__________:

{PoV Narrator; Trigger Dojo}

 

The air around the dojo is heavy, and the martial arts students that watch sweat a little.

 

Both fighters haven't moved yet, and are just there looking at one another, waiting.

 

They both just stare at one another, not moving.

 

The tense staredown both of them are making in the process makes their spectator shake a little, with how much pressure is being exuded from both fighters.

 

Tired from all the staring.

 

Mumei stepped forward first.

 

A loud step.

 

*Bang!!*

 

She rushes with her arms open like a grappler at high speeds, her steps echo through the room as she gets closer and closer, at speeds the 'kids'  watching could just dream countering against.

 

Yun, take one too, but his step is lighter, and on the first step his fist that was in his hips is sent flying towards Muun's face.

 

"HUMPY!"- She raises her right hand and blocks it, and in the process, sends her elbow to his chest, while she struggles in a strength clash in her right arm that defends Yun's fist.

 

*BANG!*

 

A small shockwave is sent to all sides in the Dojo ring, the spectators now wide-eyed even more, at the attack speeds they can barely see.

 

Mumei having blocked his first attack and attacked her own, now both arms occupied, one defending and the other attacking.

 

Yun has to struggle in the strength impasse with his left hand being blocked by Mumei and blocking an elbow aimed towards his chest with his right hand's palm.

 

They put more and more force forward, the ground making *creeeaks* sounds at the pressure both make on the ground.

 

Staring into each other's eyes for a second, both completely concentrated.

 

Mumei being the first one to break the eye contact, she spins with all her body pushing Yun towards herself, her hands still interlocked with his own, and throws him above her head.

 

"HORIYAAA!!!"- She is about to smash him to the floor with all her current strength, but he spins midair in her grab, and does the same move she was doing, spinning to the right and throwing her forward, and landing on his feet.

 

"EHHH!"- She almost flies out of the ring, using her hand to the ground she does a frontal flip and turn towards the one who launched her.

 

"You're pretty guud boss!"- She smiles excited, this is a pretty fun experience, It's going to be pretty rare in the future fights that don't involve Ki, and fighting someone she never had, is a fun play for her, but the levels of excitement are starting to show effects, her eyes flicker red for a second.

 

'Damn this is annoying, if it was a normal technique I would turn it off, it had to be a racial trait!'

 

"I can say the same about you Mumei, you still act as if nothing happened after such a move, extraordinary! A power truly belonging to a master!"- He smiles and takes a step forward, followed by a right fist flying at Muun.

 

The Owl sidesteps it, making him just go past her, and when Yun is positioned right where she wanted, she gives a frontal kick toward the middle of his stomach.

 

Thinking fast he uses both arms to block it, but that doesn't negate all damage.

 

*BANG!!*

 

*SEEEEESH*

 

The hit lands on his palms, making him slide all the way to the other side of the ring, making a path on the ground where his feet passed by.

 

Mumei not being done yet goes at him rampaging.

 

With a punch towards his head, he ducks, and with great technique, uses a backhand fist to the side of her ribs.

 

"PUAHH?!"- Connecting, he smiles, and gives a straight punch to her stomach, she takes a step back and another forward, coming with a headbutt.

 

*Boom*

 

Hitting Yun in the nose and in the process stunning the old martial artist, blood goes down his nose as he takes steps back, almost getting out of the ring.

 

Mumei jumps a little, giving them a chance to recover Yun.

 

He shakes his head and takes his stance, but this time his upper body is lower.

 

'' Second stance: Trigger Tiger!''- Dashing to Mumei, who looks at him coming with a smug look on her face.

 

"HAAAAA!"- Getting to an attack distance, he puts both hands on his hips, both making the form of claws.

 

Muun pushes her right arm all the way back and gets ready.

 

"DOUBLE CLAW!"- The man fires both clawed hands at incredible speeds.

 

"OBUNGA PUNCH!"- The Owl following suit

 

*BOM!*

 

Both attacks clash, and a fight for who is stronger starts.

 

Mumei is forcing everything she can put out in her suppressed state, smiling and pushing more and more.

 

On the other side, the Sensei isn't doing as good as our Owl, he's losing it, but his determination doesn't let him down!-" AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"- He puts even more strength into the clash, sweat dripping down his cheeks and mixing with the blood that flows down his nose.

 

As a last resort, he tenses every muscle in his body, finally gaining an upper hand in the exchange.

 

Mumei is surprised and happy. - 'He's getting better!' - But in this instant, with her focus being on her thoughts, Yun takes a big step towards his win, and pushes her, or better saying fires Mumei to the other side of the ring.

 

The spectators smile and silently cheer their teacher, this battle for them is one in a billion! They never imagined someone going like this with someone as strong as their Sensei!

 

But if they knew that right now Mumei is not even at 10% of her true power, what would be their faces? Such a thought would make both Mumei and Kro smile, with huge pointy teethed smiles on their faces.

 

"UHHH! That's..... nice..."- Muun was picked with her guard down, that's what happens when you don't take a master seriously.

 

"Could you......*breaths*  stop playing.... now?"- He asks resolutely, his face dripping blood and sweat, his face shows how tired he's, both eyes almost closed, and his body parts tremble to stand up and continue fighting!

 

"Ahhh*sigh*, okay, let's give a show then, shall we?*smile*"- Mumei now with her power almost reaching 80, is going to make it even harder for the old master.

 

"TAKE THIS!"- *BOOM!*

 

Mumei uses all her leg strength to dash forward, in the process, leaving an Owl feet-sized footprint mark on where she was on the ring.

 

'FAST!'- Thinking quickly, he raises both hands, blocking an impact.

 

*Boom*

 

But is sent sliding aback a little, he looks forward, and all he sees is light brown hair flying in the air and Mumei full mouth smile, he puts both hands in an 'X', having to block a right jab again.

 

Then a one left that he blocks with his left hand and punches forward to her face with his right, she rapidly screeches her right arm up, blocking the attack.

 

Yun breathes a little heavily, and in the second he gets his air back, it's lost all again.

 

*Boom!*

 

Mumei took her leg and pushed all the way back, smiling like a little devil, and there was just a flash, and she connected it to his neck.

 

A spinning roundhouse kick to his neck.

 

Muun crosses her arms, a proud look on her face for thinking about such a counter.

 

Yun loses all his sense of balance for a second.

 

He just takes some steps back, not being able to breathe.

 

*Thud*

 

He falls to his hands, trying to breathe heavily, but it's like his throat is on fire when he tries to.

 

*Cough* *cough*

 

Mumei looks at the spectator waves a little, and all of them shake at the action, now looking back at the men, a little disappointed.-' Only 86? Come on, you can do better than that! Make me use more!' - Still having her arms crossed she asks in the coolest voice she could do -" So is that it?"

 

Her tone not making any mockery of him, but just disappointment, that all the hope she had put o him, was going to be in vain?

 

He's not strong, but she likes determined people, she herself the being a lazy one, but she puts respect where it is needed, she gives it to the guy in front of her, a lot of it, being able to get to almost 100 in power without any use of Ki, is pretty huge flex ya know?

 

"*cough* NO...*cough* I will continue!"- He gets up, albeit a little drunk, his voice low and hoarse, probably just this sentence must have hurt like a bitch.

 

"Yun-Sensei!"- Leroy, who is flash banged by this fight,  has been watching a fight between the two pros, but Mumei is above such a thing as 'pro'.

 

"Get up, show them what some old bones still can do!"- Mumei now looking at the guy, sees Might Guy in him, obviously she will not let him give up!

 

He gets in his stance, now fully awakened.

 

"Sorry for the wait... I shall give you the fight you wish Mumei-san!"- He breathes in and takes his stance.

 

"Fuck yeah, was time already!"- She gets on her own.

 

"HOH!"- He takes a long step forward with a left hook swinging from left to right, Mumei blocks it, but with a burning fire in his eyes, he continues with a right jab but is blocked as well, and now having both arms in Muun's hands, he jumps up and locks his legs on Mumei's neck, making her eyes bulge in surprise.

 

"GO SENSEI!"

 

"GO YUN-SENSEI!!"

 

"SENSEI YOU GOT IT!!"

 

"SENSEI! SENSEI!!"

 

His students cheering for him, and the guy's heart was on fire, a fire that have been a pretty long time calm.

 

He flips back, bringing Mumei with him, while still falling he stretches both legs and gives a double dropkick to her chest.

 

"PUUUHH!"- She gets hit pretty heavily.

 

[{Hmm.... 95 PL and he's keeping up, impressive, but Muun, stop playing around, when you hit 100, your attacks will do some real damage, and it is better to end it now.}]

 

She smiles, letting the fighter that is above her do as he wishes with all his weight pressing on her, confused why she isn't trying to do anything.

 

But Muun grabs both his legs, locking him into place, he tries to get away, but it's useless.

 

"My turn!"- She raises her right leg at high speeds, it comes like a bullet hitting behind his back, as he standing on where Muun's rib cage is located, now he's flying forward.

 

*Cough**thud*

 

He hits the ground and starts coughing again.-' She hit me two times... and I am already like this... I hit her what? 5 times? Or more, and no signs of her stopping or even damage, not even a scratch! Truly a beast...'

 

But all his inner thoughts are cut by a jab coming his way, right now he's kneeling on the floor just looking up, everything seems to be in slow motion for a second, but, he doesn't have much time to react, as the fist is already in front of his face.

 

[{105, so that's where he can't react anymore, strange, so is his PL purely based on strength? No perception? Interesting.}]

 

*BOOM!*

 

Mumei's fist connects to his right cheek.

 

Sending him flying back to his students, unconscious.

 

*Thud**thud*

 

He kicks the ground sometimes like a ball, bouncing and kicking the ground multiple times, every time he hits it a *thud* noise follows after, and he does so about 10 times before finally...

 

*CLASH*

 

He hits the wall, and his body is stretched in an X with his arms and legs, his eyes just white, and a satisfied smile on his face.

 

""""SENSEI!!!"""- His students rush towards him.

 

Leroy makes a quick examination, seeing nothing is truly broken she sighs.

 

She has a pretty big experience with this type of thing.

 

Herself being a nurse, she works as a nurse outside of her fighting life, so it's a pretty good combination, as she can fight and heal others in a non-magical way.

 

"GET HIM TO THE INFIRMARY!!"-Leroy shouts.

 

Everyone rushes towards the infirmary.

 

Leaving a confused Owl scratching her head.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

She looks around a little sad.

 

"And mah Moni?..."- She's almost crying, was she coming here for nothing?

 

[{Don't worry Muun, they'll need to come back, or you just sell one of those lanterns, they look expensive.}]

 

"Good Idea!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

106