Chap 87 โ€“ Earthly Affairs: Part 2/3
135 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ• โ€“ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘:

_______________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

___________________:

(๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’–๐’–๐’–๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’š๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’, ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š. ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†.

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’.ย  :D )

ย 

___________________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

_________:

ย 

{ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก; ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ }

ย 

On another side of Earth while the two Saiyan siblings were fighting off their Rampaging opponent, were the Earthling Warriors.

ย 

*๐‚๐‘๐€๐’๐‡!!!*

ย 

Who weren't having the best of times seeing how Yamcha just now crashed onto the ground at astonishing speeds and a painful-looking landing, raising a mushroom cloud of dust upon impact.

ย 

The culprit to blame was floating far above the ground level, blankly staring at the speedy Wolf's descent. Blonde hair flowed back as she moved and retreated a few meters, dodging a blue wave of energy that started to look like it was going away until it suddenly made a sharp turn toward the Android.

ย 

Clicking her tongue in annoyance. - " This trick is getting old already, badly!" - She stretches an arm forward, nonchalantly firing a blast that completely overpowers the blue one.

ย 

" Guess that didn't workโ€ฆ." - A few hundred feet to her side she hears the tired voice of the monk, the red mask's eyes shining towards him making the short man yelp.

ย 

He moves his arms frantically around until he gets back his courage and takes back his Turtle School stance.

ย 

Sweat dripping from all over his body could be seen after using so much energy. Meanwhile, 18 was just barely scratched. Besides her clothes, the only true signal of damage was the thin string of blood that ran down the side of her lips after the boys got some moves to connect.

ย 

Cleaning the trail by licking it as if it was nothing, she was quick to appear close to Krillin, using her right leg to throw a sidekick aimed at his ribs. Acting fast while yelping back in shock, he raised both arms to a full block, withstanding it and blocking the blow that shortly after being dispatched sent loudly shockwaves and immense iron-cutting winds flung from the hit.

ย 

Trembling as he felt his tough body finally start to give out, Krillin was sure he felt some bits of bones give away after he felt immense pain in his left shoulder area where the kick landed, making the poor guy frown and clench his teeth like the world depended on it.

ย 

Not backing down after one hit was blocked the girl switched legs, way too fast for Krillin to even think about counter-attacking, the blonde yet again striking his other shoulder, same move as before.

ย 

" GUAH!!!!" - Not able to resist the urge to scream, the pain now also spreads across Krillin's other right forearm, way worse than his left and the cracking sound also way louder.

ย 

Hearing his scream in pain made the blonde freeze, she tried to think why she was being so ruthless towards these people one last timeโ€ฆ Just to be redirected towards her main goal here on Earth once more, those same small purple bolts around the mask doing their work at keeping her focus where it should.

ย 

Using the free opening as she was frozen in place, on the ground inside the dust that raised before from the Yamcha's pitiful crashing, a cyan glow made itself known.

ย 

Speeding off the dust, the Wolfman had his cyan aura and eyes frowned, injuries all across his body showed this wasn't the first time he got yeeted down the ground like this by the Android.

ย 

Even if his energy reserves were low, he would make sure to complete his move at least once.ย 

ย 

He trained it so much, it was annoying that he was disrupted each time without even getting to its initial state. Aura taking the shape of small wolf heads with flowing white eyes around his body, he would try it once more.

ย 

Fist clenched tightly, he brought his claw-like-fist back finally getting to combat distance, his hope was almost shattered seeing the girl flinch and start to turn towards him.

ย 

Not giving a damn since he was already screwed anyways, he brought his fist forward in a direct hit to her mask. Feeling the resistance, and not even turning her face away. He was way weaker than when they started this battle.

ย 

As for their opponent, 18, she was just as strong as ever.ย 

ย 

Damming it all he started to barrage the girl using his fists, hitting anywhere and everywhere faster and faster using all the remaining energy and remaining stamina he could push out.

ย 

All of that just to not even move the Android girl who just looked at him funnily.

ย 

The scene was akin to a baby trying to fight an adult.ย 

ย 

Watching his friend not stopping his fierce barrage, Krillin's eyes grew darker. They got so strongโ€ฆ And now here he was, watching his friend uselessly attack an immovable object in front of his very eyes.

ย 

The once monk was ready to give up, both in his strange crush and battleโ€ฆ.ย  When a surge of energy was coming from a place and someone he knew very well was what gave him a sparkle of hope.

ย 

The now huge energy was actually relatively close to them, and after feeling their diminishing Ki reserves chose to give it a look.

ย 

Feeling the approaching aid, Krillin shakily lifts both arms in a proper stance before raising them above his head, the immensurable pain coursing through his body to force him to stop.

ย 

His eyes twitched relentlessly at the ache, it was like both of his arms were going to fall off their proper places. Then when they were finally positioned correctly he started to have all his remaining energy focus on a singular small yellow ball of Ki.

ย 

While he was focused, the wolfman's barrage started to slow down. After another combo of punches, he was going for yet another straight clawed-fist aimed at the blonde's mask, even if he was breathing heavily almost passing out of breath, he still had some resolve that he wouldn't let himself lose so easily.

ย 

All that, just to have his wrist gripped tightly and squeezed to an extent that it ended up letting out a lot of cracking sound.

ย 

" AGHRHH?!?!?!" - Crying out loud, Yamcha was silenced in an instant, having his body pulled close to the Android who raised her free arm, descending onto the rack of the Wolf's neck. Immediately causing his eyes to go white and blood to shoot out his facial orifices.

ย 

" Lame guy." - Apathetic to his state, 18 watched his body hit the craterous ground, raising some dust while he lay in a very familiar pose inside his own ever-growing puddle of blood.

ย 

" YAMCHA!!!! NO!!!" - Tears streaming down the end of his eyes, Krillin was stunned seeing the now almost lifeless body of his friend laying there, Ki lowering closer to critical levels with every passing moment.

ย 

All that terror of a scene was quickly obscured by a humongous blue sphere of energy speeding its way toward the skies, both his and 18's attention were picked given how large the thing was even if they were pretty far away from it.

ย 

Feeling it was Goku's doing, the baldy got his attention back towards the matter, hands above his head clenching while bringing the charged sphere inside both of them, yellow glow escaping from the gaps they could find in his hands.

ย 

" Thisโ€ฆis....๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐“!!!! " - Swiftly lowering both arms and cringing while doing so, he got back the attention of the Android girl, who was still giving him some weird look at times.ย 

ย 

As she looked this time, a large yellow wave of energy was coming ahead, it probably was everything he had, so at least she would give him a proper send-off by just standing there firing back one of her own.

ย 

Hand stretched out, she fired a single blast that was multiple times larger than the one incoming.ย 

ย 

Both energy blasts were just about to hit each other and Krillin knew his fate very well after seeing the girl's one, closing his eyes all he could do was to pray.

ย 

" Why don't you pick someone closer to your size?"

ย 

And to the monk's faith, God answered his requests.... Well, not a full-on God.... Not anymore... Part God?

ย 

18'a eyes widened hearing a deep grumpy voice from above. Arriving to save the day, Piccolo kicks the blast up and disappears, appearing in front of the girl to deliver a spinning reverse right sidekick tight into her abdomen's side, curving her body as she spits blood inside the mask.

ย 

Then taking hold of her head's sides and kneeling her right in the middle of the thing, causing cracks to cover the whole mask in last than a second.

ย 

Each hit shot giant gusts of wind and shockwaves across the whole battlefield.

ย 

Seeing the green man, Krillin pushes both arms down, redirecting his beam to somewhere else. The energy now going for Yamcha, hitting his body, and instead of an explosion, it entered the Wolf's body making it glow in yellow for a few instant, now having more energy in store to at least hold in there.

ย 

Giving one last smile the short monk fell down from the skies, plopping onto the ground face first, still somewhat woken up but utterly tired.

ย 

" Now that's a better look. " - Smirking, Piccolo gripped both sides of the mask while the Android started to twitch and struggle.

ย 

' Let's see if the old man was right. ' - Pulling each arm to their complete opposite, ripping the mask apart and getting to see the girl's sea blue eyes that stared at him in horror, blood trailing down her nose and mouth.

ย 

Instantly after the mask broke, purple lighting bolts left it towards the Android. Making her pupils disappear and veins spread all across her body, seeing the reaction Piccolo hit the jackpot.

ย 

' I will give him a point- 'ย 

ย 

~ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†โ€ฆ. ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–?~ - Cutting in the Namekian's thoughts to his 'happiness', Kami who was sitting down relaxing into a couch in their Mind's scape while smoking something spoke out.

ย 

The other two in there who are also by his side, for some unknown reason, had their sclera red while also smoking the same substance the once God now calmy tapped.

ย 

'.... I would ask what you're doingโ€ฆ But for the sake of my sanity, let's just end this.' - Before any further development could be seen in the Android girl's body, Piccolo's skin changes to a more orangish tone as a very light orange aura also explodes out from his body.

ย 

Now in his orange state, he just moved smoothly to bonk the top of 18's head using an open palm, it was pretty overkill seeing how the girl just met the ground with no further resistance, a cloud of dust and debris rising up high upon her impact. Laying in a position similar to Yamcha, 18 was out for good seeing her eyes whited out and mouth open.

ย 

Piccolo flew down hearing some random babbling inside his head, watching the situation for a brief moment and then moving his open hand aimed toward the Android girl.

ย 

Energy started to accumulate there before he heard a shuffling sound on his side.

ย 

" Hmmm?.... *turns head*.... Oh, Krillin. She got you guys into a pretty bad shape, didn't she?" - His attention was back to the target, the blast was now ready. It would be focused just enough to evaporate the Android, not causing any collateral further damage.

ย 

Still having both arms resting by his sides immobile, Krillin somehow managed to kneel his way up to look at the Namek.

ย 

" Ye-...ahโ€ฆ. Eheheโ€ฆ Say Piccoloโ€ฆ." - Looking tired he tries to convey something awkwardly.

ย 

" Hmmm? What? Spill it out, still gotta help the three eyes after this. At least he seems better than you guysโ€ฆ" - Groaning Piccolo, was going to fire the blast whenโ€ฆย 

ย 

ย " WAIT!!! WAIT A SECOND!!!!" -ย  The short baldy shouted startling him, making him stop and look at him. - " What's up? Fell for the girl or something? Ahahah-"

ย 

Laughing, Piccolo cut himself seeing the burning blush creeping up Krillin's face. The green one deadpan carved holes in the short one's soul.

ย 

" Wait- Seriously? Didn't she just like.โ€ฆ. ๐‘ป๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ?!?!.... " - Not believing what he was seeing, the blast disappears while Piccolo points both arms at Yamcha making a very clear point, the one who was pointed at could only groan in his unconscious state.

ย 

~ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’…๐’†โ€ฆ.. ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†โ€ฆ. ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’˜.~ Helix, feeling like he was in heaven, talked in a strange calm voice, receiving two agreeing hums from each of his sides on the couch.

ย 

~ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’†โ€ฆ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘? ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†โ€ฆ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’–๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’Œ๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’› ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’๐’–๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’”, ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ....
~ - On the other hand, Kami had the same calm-minded state while adding his own observations.

ย 

Hearing the old God taking a puff of whatever he was smoking, Piccolo was left to only twitch his eyes.

ย 

" Ye-....*murmuring* Yeahโ€ฆ." - Trying to look away, Krillin received a very annoyed groan from the tall Namekian.

ย 

Looking at the girl one last time, Piccolo massaged his temples, getting to a decision he hoped to not regret.

ย 

" If you and the one laying there die, you're going to be the one to blame, not me. Got it?" - Pointing at Krillin and raising an eyebrow, he didn't want the responsibility of this. It was the bald one who wanted some game, so if he died for it. Piccolo didn't want any insight into this.

ย 

~ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’šโ€ฆ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’š๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’”โ€ฆ. ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‚๐’›๐’š~ ~ - Almost ascending, the question of how Helix knew about female parts while living his whole life on a planet having only 'males' was in the air but no one cared enough to ask.

ย 

" Okay! It's on me! ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ of it!" - Determined and having some of his energy back to stand up even if trembling, Krillin nodded.ย 

ย 

" I'm so gonna regret thisโ€ฆ Fuck itโ€ฆ It's on you now, bald." - Annoyed at what he was doing, Piccolo brought his hand side hi Gi and took out a green bean, snapping half of it and tossing it at Krillin, who caught it and knew what to do immediately.

ย 

" Give that to the napping beauty before he dies choking in his own blood." - *๐‘ฝ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ!!* - Not wanting to get any more of this show, Piccolo flew away, not really bothering to turn off his orange tone.

ย 

~ *๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”* - ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’–๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Žโ€ฆ. *๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”*... ๐’–๐’”โ€ฆ.. ~ - Inside the mindscape, Kami was reminiscing about their new memories.

ย 

The Owl now wasn't just someone he looked up to as only a superior and kind person, but also a close old friend.

ย 

Watching the Namekian disappear in a few seconds around the horizon, Krillin made his way limping forward then kneeling down to Yamcha's side, and feeding the half bean to his hurt friend. - Come on bud... We've been through worse...''

ย 

After aiding the wolf to chew down the healing food by grabbing his jaw and slowly making Yamcha eat it, the results could be seen from how the larger injuries stared to close up only leaving some minor ones behind.

ย 

Krillin left his friend to rest and stood up walking to a certain unconscious blonde's side.

ย 

*๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐*

ย 

Falling down onto his ass and sitting on 18's side.

ย 

Giving her beautiful face that was completely unconscious a complicated look, then groaning and looking up at the sky, closing his eyes like he was praying.

ย 

" Pleaseโ€ฆ.. Pleaseโ€ฆ.. Give me some gameโ€ฆ.. Kami, Jesus, Budha, Alah or whoever is up thereโ€ฆ... ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†โ€ฆ."

ย 

โ€ฆโ€ฆย 

ย 

โ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

..

ย 

.

ย 

๐’€๐’‚๐’Ž๐’„๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’โ€ฆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜โ€ฆ.

ย 

Groaning, still in some pain sleeping not fully healed yet.

ย 

ย And you sit next to the girlโ€ฆ..ย 

ย 

What a great sim- ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.....ย 

ย 

โ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

..

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

______________:

{ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ข๐ž๐ง: ๐„๐ฑ-๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž }

ย 

*๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ด!!!* - " Come on old man! That isn't all you have, is it?!"

ย 

Spheres of shockwave rain down everywhere around the now flat land that was once very mountainous.

ย 

Each time a sphere of shockwave appeared two people crashed and then at high speeds, exchanging numerous attacks and blocking the other's before disappearing and repeatedly going just like that.

ย 

The voice that just ranged from the black-haired teenager was still full of vitality while exchanging moves with the now tired-looking Tien.

ย 

Harshly trying to force his body to keep up the triclops had forgotten everything, now focusing solely on this battle, not even realizing how his friend's energy levels were also lowering by the passing seconds.

ย 

Blocking a few jabs from 17 using all his arms to defend his head, he was pushed back.

ย 

Blood was already running down the side of his head and face as a whole.ย 

ย 

Giving up wasn't really one of his best qualities. Looking tired as his vision was getting worse after each exchange, he gave the Android a determined lookโ€ฆ. Maybe he should try a last move to take his opponent by surpriseโ€ฆ.

ย 

The price was as clear as the daylight, there wasn't enough Ki in his body to even do the regular version, utilizing it together with his extra sets of arms would mean that after one time he would be meeting Lady Death personally.

ย 

"H-Hehโ€ฆ. This reminds meโ€ฆ How this had gone whenโ€ฆ Vegeta was around hehehโ€ฆ. Damn, it felt good seeing Mumei beat that calving forehead out of himโ€ฆ" - Arms raising up, he redirected an incoming straight punch towards his right side using four of his forearms.

ย 

The white shield surrounding his arms broke after the impact not having their original potency given his low levels of Ki.

ย 

This battle was rigged from the start by the Purple Demon after all.

ย 

Immediately moving to barrage the teen's using his other four remaining arms, seeing how 17 just smirked at his distress and moved his free arm to block everything. At this point, he was just playing around waiting to see till when the triclops would hold on to.

ย 

" You really a tough one, give ya that." - While blocking everything, he retracts his arm using it to also block the other four fists incoming like a Gatling gun.

ย 

More shockwaves appeared while Tien and 17 moved at extreme speeds across the skies.

ย 

Tien losing steam after feeling all his moves turning to be absolutely useless, clenching his teeth he tries to double ax punch the teen, receiving a perfectly connected right frontal kick on his stomach given his open stance.

ย 

Resulting in Tien's eyes turning blank-white, all air leaving his lungs followed by blood in a sharp gasp.

ย 

" And, I think we' done." - Seeing the triclop's white shield flee his body and extra arms disappear makes the Android's smug attitude even worse, watching as Tien's limp body fell towards the ground unconscious.

ย 

*๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘ซ*

ย 

Finally, he hits the ground and lifts a circle of dust around his body.

ย 

Staying up there, 17 nodded, feeling his hair floating. - " Wellโ€ฆ. The others are gonna dieโ€ฆ. Sooooo, think I can leave him alive to tell the story?.... Kinda warmed up to the dude."

ย 

Not hearing anything from the Lab, he continued to smile and got going with it.

ย 

Finally turning around to leave, he was met by a strange orange Namekian who had his arms crossed watching his every move.

ย 

Flinching, 17 waved lazily. - " Sup Piccolo. What's up with the color change? " - Unable to feel energy, the teen presumed it was just some silly thing.

ย 

Even though he should be on his tiptoes at the moment.

ย 

Sighing loudly, Piccolo stretched his neck Not getting his eyes off the boy. - " Say, have you ever played dodgeball?"

ย 

Weirded out by the question, 17 shrugged. - " When I was human, I think so- * ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™ˆ *"

ย 

" Nah, you didn't dodge." - By the time the teen started to answer, an orange fist went straight through his mask, breaking it and putting the teenager to nap on the spot, leaving his eyes blank just like his sister in a single move.

ย 

*๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ด!!!* - Finishing his swinging motion, Piccolo sent 17 rocketing so fast he looked like a blur of a line, leaving delayed shockwaves from his exit all the way to the ground.

ย 

Where his body dug yet another explosion of dust, now lying there, arms and legs spread unconscious.

ย 

" Hey, this one didn't seem half bad at the very least. Left the girl aliveโ€ฆ Soooโ€ฆWe leaving this one too? Can just blame the bald.. " - Receiving a few agreeing grunts from his mind, his eyes now locked into another person.

ย 

Feeling Tien's energy, Piccolo knew it would take him a long time to recover like that. Reaching inside his purple Gi, he pulled half of a Senzu bean. The only one he found after searching everywhere around Korin's place, he found it under some stacks ofโ€ฆ adult books, probably belonging to Yajirobe.

ย 

And Goku already got the last ones the cat had in his hands from what he told Piccolo. Now only after a year or so, the master cat will have grown some new ones.

ย 

Clenching the bean and putting it back into its place. Piccolo analyzed the situation and deemed that Tien wasn't at death's door like he found Yamcha and more so just unconscious and tired so, he aimed a hand at Tien and released a bit of his energy in the form of an energy blast that only assimilated to the triclop's body. Enough to fill a good chunk of the triclop's own Ki so he could recover faster.

ย 

" Gohan will need this one more. For now, let's go." - Disappearing and speeding towards the location he felt the two massive powers going at it, Piccolo could tell that Gohan was losing ground.

ย 

While the Majin just grew more powerful with each passing second. If she was to fight the old Mumei it got Piccolo to wonder if she would be able to match the Owl.

ย 

But the answer was obvious, growing only in power was a trivial thing. One would need to Progress their own skills mid-battle to match the bird's own advancement, but then againโ€ฆ. Wouldn't that justโ€ฆ Give her more room to grow further?

ย 

The stronger the opponent the more excited the Owl.ย 

ย 

It was a double-edged sword, so when she stood at the top it was when the girl was the least dangerous. It was a funny logic Piccolo came to understand.

ย 

" She purposely cut her training back then to fight othersโ€ฆ. Then she would simply overpower them while fighting, growing with no seeming endโ€ฆ. Having people like that rat Goddess around gives me goosebumps because she is a wall for the birdโ€ฆ."ย 

ย 

Floating, he starts to wonder how they were doing after all these days.

ย 

~ ๐‘ฏ๐’Ž๐’Žโ€ฆ. ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’„๐’„๐’๐’๐’โ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’โ€ฆ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž '๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’›๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’' ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’–๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š...~ - Kami contemplated, not smoking anymore and solely resting on the couch while the other two seemed to be traveling inside their minds after smoking what the old Namek brought.ย 

ย 

' Now that you say itโ€ฆ. I need to stop talking about herโ€ฆโ€ฆ It will just boost that girl's ego further than it already is.' - Seeing his mistake, he cuts the skies feeling the strong waves of wind hitting his face from the shockwaves the boy and Majin created.

ย 

~ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†โ€ฆ. ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’“โ€ฆ๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’โ€ฆ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’๐’๐’˜โ€ฆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’'๐’” ๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’—๐’† '๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“' ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž๐’”๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”, ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’…, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’„๐’„๐’๐’๐’.~

ย 

Groaning, the now orange Namekian rolled his eyes. - ' I know. I Know. Your memories already told me everything. It's funny, seeing what she was doing around Earth back thenโ€ฆ And yeahโ€ฆ She is indeed something else. A bird-head.'

ย 

Cracking a grin, he blitzes inside the ground where the other two are fighting.

ย 

It seems he came at the right time seeing Gohan's body ragdoll across the ground before he dug his finger into it, spitting blood at the ground by his side and swiftly pulling said arm to toss him towards the Majin.

ย 

This was a brutal battle seeing how his upper Gi part was completely torn apart.

ย 

Closing in, Piccolo prepared the Half-Senzu Bean into his palm.ย 

ย 

He was ready to test the boy's skills to catch things.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

_________________:

( ๐€/๐: ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’.ย  ๐’๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ ^^

.

.

.

____________:

โ—โ—โ—๐‡๐„๐‘๐„โ—โ—โ—ย 

Spoiler

Trainin

[collapse]

_______________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

8