Chap 92 โ€“ The Natural Perfect Wife
160 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ โ€“ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ;

_____________:

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

_________:

ย 

(๐˜ผ/๐™‰:

ย 

๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ž๐™๐™–๐™ž!

๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™จ! ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฏ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐˜พ, ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™– ๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™›๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ.

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.^^

๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ~ )

_________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

__________:

( ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ; )

ย 

While Fauna and Kro fend off the threats of the two Unique Saiyans, in another Dimension yet the same as Kronton's, another long-legged girl is having a hard time against one she had once thought to be not much of a problem.

ย 

Now after countless exchanges in this place where Time is frozen given her abilities, she searches for a solution that could potentially put an end to this empass of theirs.

ย 

______________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

__________:

{ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Š๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง; ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Š๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ข }

________:

ย 

Ever since I engaged in this duel I have been repeatedly reminded that there are still many mystical mysteries in our Universes as well as OutVerses as a whole.

ย 

A plentiful bunch that can easily be explained simply by saying they might be a Higher interference.

ย 

But, there were still those to which there were no answers whatsoeverโ€ฆ They should fascinate me as an Experimental Scientist...

ย 

Though, all I could do right now was question one of it's existences. One Anomaly existing is fine, Mumei was someone who from all I've heard and experienced personally has merited every right to be what she isโ€ฆ.

ย 

Same for my sister, even if considered a lower form of an Anomaly she still has the Essence of a Time Dweller running in her Veins.

ย 

A race mutation that was until recently thought to be exclusive to myselfโ€ฆย 

ย 

Once a predestined Pillar is born, their race naturally shifts and evolves accordingly to represent the greatness of their existence.ย 

ย 

Still staying inside the main series of their Biology Tree but becoming something vastly greater and absurd than beforeโ€ฆ

ย 

Now, with all that saidโ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€˜How in Omega's name did Fu get his hands on thisโ€ฆ. ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!!?? โ€˜ - Upping my Speed by using Time Dilation and Time Relocation, I rain down slashes using both of my blades on all sides towards this abomination as I teleport repeatedly to a different location upon executing each attack.

ย 

Arms moving in beautiful arcs without stopping, my swords dance left and right trying to hit herโ€ฆ

ย 

As my swords are about to make contact she just suddenly disappears and reappears in another location trying to attack and this process repeats itself for each of my slashesโ€ฆย 

ย 

After going around this World stone in Time she finally moves fast enough to almost mark my face with a straight right punch....

ย 

Luckily we both can play this game, Changing my position yet again using Time Reallocation makes this little game of hers be balanced as the two of us clash around my Timeless World once moreโ€ฆ

ย 

Teleporting to all edges of the dimension while trying to connect any possible blows, all attempts ending in a never-ending play of attacking and disappearing.

ย 

And the more we fight, the more I notice itโ€ฆ She still is a Novice at Utilizing her own Powers.

ย 

Such immature attacks and absurd use of possibly her best technique means she still is learning and adapting in this fightโ€ฆ. Which is bad news given that I know someone who does exactly that and is probably also fighting an identical copy of this oneโ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€œ UGH!?โ€ - After I dodged by Reallocating away from an incoming fist she tried to connect to my abdominal area, she forced me to Move away yet again.

ย 

She seems to be getting used to my own ways of acting while in battleโ€ฆ. Iโ€ฆ Iโ€ฆ.*clenches teeth*

ย 

Ahhhhgg! I hate this!ย 

ย 

It is indeed extremely annoyingโ€ฆ..

ย 

For more than it pains my pride to admitโ€ฆ.

ย 

I'm not a fighter like Kroโ€ฆ Much better put, my training age has been long finishedโ€ฆ And I have yet to even practice my swordsmanship much!

ย 

Well โ€ฆ Mumei did drag me to train along with my sisterโ€ฆ So I did some exercise besides working in my lab recently.

ย 

Not that I minded, it may be a waste of time if I look at it from the perspective we would have earned more if I and Kro focused on our studiesโ€ฆ.

ย 

Howeverโ€ฆ. ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‡๐’–๐’โ€ฆ..

ย 

For the most part, until now I had been relying on my Pillar Powers ever since getting a better grip on them when it came down to any situation involving combat.

ย 

ย After all, no foe should be able to even stand against a Pillarโ€™s Concept once they reach their full maturity with what their powers are capable of.

ย 

Then againโ€ฆย 

ย 

There's this one little shit!ย 

ย 

ย โ€œ You-really-are-๐€๐๐๐Ž๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†!!!!โ€™โ€™ - Disappearing again, my blades come from both sides, almost making contact with her neck in a scissoring manner before she disappearsโ€ฆ

ย 

My Instincts aren't as good as Saiyan'sโ€ฆBut I can calculate where she would potentially appear by taking into account the patterns she has shown so farโ€ฆ And after watching it again and againโ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€œ HERE! โ€œ - Turning around in an arc slicing towards the left upper corner around my back, I see the blackened girl.

ย 

Just as she appeared she disappears, thoughโ€ฆ. A smile creeps up my face seeing that I did hit her.

ย 

This time, she appeared a good distance away from me while looking at her right armโ€ฆ. A relatively wide white cut could be clearly seen on her forearmโ€ฆ.

ย 

" Guess you aren't that invincible now, are you?โ€ฆ " - Holding both my swords to each of my hip sides, the situation was evident.

ย 

Ever since I stopped time a second time she has been able to keep up with my strength to a certain level, my fear of this thing being already trained blinded me for a second thinking it would have more complex movementsโ€ฆ.

ย 

But it's solely relying on its Conceptual Powers from what I've seen so farโ€ฆ. If I use tactics it's a guaranteed easy victory!

ย 

โ€œ I pity your existence, I truly do. If I look at it as a whole, you are very much a victim of that Demonโ€™s plans. A being that shouldn't ever have been created to begin with.โ€ย 

ย 

Blue energy swirls to life around my blades as she attentively looks at the cut I made on her armโ€ฆ It's already closing itself, small tendrils of black tie it back the open cut back to its pristine pure jet-blackโ€ฆ..

ย 

Which means I can't just cut her physical bodyโ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€œ Then, allow me to send you back where you should've never left. Return to nothingness, a place where Time nor Any Concepts existed.โ€ - The energy Blue that swirls around my sword imprints itself in the blades while taking the form of many Roman Symbols, at the very tip of my blades Omega's symbols can be seen glowing with rainbow colors.

ย 

Now having a small glow surrounding them, it should do some lasting damage.

ย 

No, ๐™„๐™ ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡.

ย 

I'm not just cutting her exterior carcass anymoreโ€ฆ I've confirmed damage won't be done by merely harming her as she isโ€ฆ

ย 

Then I shall slice Her Time, Her Past, Future, and Present Self's all at once.

ย 

Her True Self might go against the Laws of Time, but at the very least the one in front of me will be put down.

ย 

Now Fully healed, the nubs above her head twitch ever so slightly. Her face gazes up as she tilts her head at my blades as if she could understand what they bore in them nowโ€ฆ

ย 

Her wide circle of glowing white eyes squished a bit before she stretched a hand towards meโ€ฆ. It did bug me for a second such a random action.

ย 

Not that it really mattered, as of right now, if I cut youโ€ฆ My damage won't be pushed aside that easily.

ย 

This Time you won't be able to-

ย 

โ€œ HUH?!??? โ€ - My eyes bulgedโ€ฆ. A purple aura mixed with black explodes outwards from her body and starts to swirl around her body akin to flames, it spins around her stretched arm for a moment before lodging itself in a sphere shaped by her palm.

ย 

It isn't that potentโ€ฆ. But I can tellโ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€œHโ€ฆ..HO-HOW!?!? HOW HAVE OU COME TO BE IN POSSESSION OF ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐!?!?โ€ - Voice cracking, I just couldn't understandโ€ฆ.

ย 

Not answering my question she just disappeared, showing herself right in front of me trying to clasp my face using the Hakai Sphereโ€™s flames now flared around her body.

ย 

Quick to parry using my swords in an upwards double slash, a giant shockwave explodes out causing my Stopped Time-Domain to cry.

ย 

ย In the last second before she made contact, flaring up a purple aura of my own neglected the Hakaiโ€™s Destructive properties as a giant Purple Bolt of Lightning broke out from our clash and almost made contact upon some Islands thousand miles away from our location given their giant size and length.

ย 

Heh! I also learned about Destruction a long time ago *Prideful Grin*.โ€ฆ It was inside the areas I was curious enough to ask about it from Sana.

ย 

Thoughโ€ฆShe taught it me to while thinking I would also become a God of Destructionโ€ฆ But...

ย 

Not really my thing.

ย 

Luckily the rogue lighting bolt didn't seem to hit anyone, though this small display was enough to tell me something.

ย 

โ€˜ I can't use Destruction freelyโ€ฆ. If we repeatedly clash using the same Conceptual Energy we might destroy everything around my Dimension.... .Tskโ€ฆ.โ€™ - Dissipating my own Destruction, I would have to overcome it with my Pillar(Conceptual) Powers alone.

ย 

Even if Destruction is only a type of Energy it still bores some type of Conceptual Strength because of the one who ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’•โ€ฆ And when its roots are Linked to someone's Concept even more so when utilized by a Pillar something peculiar takes place..

ย 

When in conjunction with oneโ€™s Original Concept it has the very potential to might as well gain the properties of a Full Concept on its ownโ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€˜ This is getting overly problematicโ€ฆ.โ€™ - Soon after thinking so, the now Destructive Girl yet again got going with her Teleporting game.

ย 

And I had to follow soon afterโ€ฆ And to be honest I'm not sure how long we have been battling each other.

ย 

I would parry her fists and even some strange tentacles who had her same coloration which would spawn out from her back, using my swords to fight her off while being the most cautious as to not make body contactโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

And if it was inevitable, I would be forced to use my Destruction to not be damaged upon contact.

ย 

At each exchange, the both of us were getting better and better.

ย 

My skills in the Arts of the swords which I buried in order to follow my Scientist Ways started to be dug out.

ย 

All I could do was move corresponding to my enemy's movements, while she cocked her fist back also making her tentacles follow soon after, I would be already slashing with one arm while readying the other to parry her attacks.

ย 

Appearing and Disappearing all over the Dimension while clashing in one or two attacks before appearing elsewhere.

ย 

Hundreds of thousands of Afterimages are being left around the skies at all moments.

ย 

Hours and hours in our eyes went by. Both sides never became tired, I could keep my body in Perfect Condition so it wasn't much of a problemโ€ฆ.

ย 

The thing was that my Conceptual Energy of Time was being Eaten in rivers after each Hour of Time-Stoppedโ€ฆ. And even if I had the equivalent of ten oceans of itโ€ฆ.

ย 

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž.

ย 

And that was proven as after I parried one of her attacks the world around us broke apart like a mirror, suddenly Time started flowing yet again, similar to a time before when I let it flow by accidentโ€ฆ.. But this timeโ€ฆ.

ย 

I didn't have the power to Stop it againโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

*๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ!!!!!* - The Shockwaves from me parrying the dark oneโ€™s punch shook everything around the dimension as my beautiful clouds were now spread further away than anyone's eye could see, I clenched my teeth feeling my Energy would still take a bit more time to regenerate itself since I was just using more than I could recover for very long time.

ย 

As for the waves of shock that would spread from our battle while Time was stopped, I made sure to take care of them before my Conceptual Energy ran out. So they wouldn't explode all at the same time once the flow of Time returned to normalโ€ฆ Otherwise, things would've gotten preeetty bad.

ย 

Nowโ€ฆ Frowning, I see her vanishing yet again to my dismay.

ย 

Not wasting time to also do the same before she could pick me by surpriseโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

But this time I appeared on one of the few islands that were left from Kro and Fauna's battles.

ย 

Sweat running down my head feeling my Conceptual Energy already building up. It would take some time before I could be at a level akin to before.

ย 

The amount of Time Alterations I was undergoing now that I think about it was undoubtedly over the top insaneโ€ฆ. Perception, Speed, Reaction Speed, Thought Speed, Acceleration, Time Relocationโ€ฆ And a dozen moreโ€ฆ.

ย 

All while Time was Stoppedโ€ฆ.. And yet, I wasn't able to truly overpower that thingโ€ฆ

ย 

For now, better to regroup as there are two lovebirds I know who might have something that will overpower that Thing in strengthโ€ฆ And if I give in some much-needed extra Aid, doing True Damage would come to be viableโ€ฆ.

ย 

It's my best shot for now. I've already fought for too long and my Head is starting to hurtโ€ฆ. Side effects โ€ฆ Oh side effects from straining myself too much, how long has it been since I last got themโ€ฆ.

ย 

ย Knowing there wasn't time to waste I teleported away, quickly appearing above the ruins of my Floating Islands and once Beautiful City, which I choose to not pay mind for now for my better sanity.

ย 

And found what I was searching for after looking around the remaining parts, finally seeing the two I was seeking, sitting by some boulders casually chatting about someโ€ฆ. recipes for Berry Cakes?....

ย 

I couldn't help but feel annoyed that they were in such a luxury while I was out there literally fighting for dear life. Eyes twitching I shout making them both jump to their feet.

ย 

โ€œ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐–๐Ž!!!!ย 

๐๐”๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„!!!โ€

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

ย .

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

ย I knowโ€ฆI knowโ€ฆ..It's embarrassing โ€ฆ..

ย 

A Higher Pillar such as myself asking for help from a Just Turned Pillar and my Younger Sister who still didn't show signs of Bearing Conceptual Powersโ€ฆ

ย 

It should be shameful, and it's.

ย 

But the strength these two have together will be way higher than my Base oneโ€ฆ

ย 

And if you count in the addition of my Aidโ€ฆ.

ย 

*Smile* - They will turn into a Perfect Warrior, both in Brute Power and Abilities Wise.

ย 

.

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

__________:ย 

{ ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ซ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž; ๐€ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Š๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ; }

ย 

โ€œ So, when you add in the berries it should control the strong flavor of the chocolate. Any more questions?โ€™โ€™ย 

ย 

Finishing drawing something akin to a cake in between the gap of space that was in between the both of them using her finger on the rocky boulder they were sitting on, Kro looked at the one sitting by her side raising an eyebrow.

ย 

By the boulder under the drawing some ingredients were listed, the bluehead had infused her finger with a bit of Ki and sliced through it as if it were butter.

ย 

As for the one she looked towards.

ย 

Green hair waving gently along the wind as she nods taking in every piece of information. - โ€œ Not reallyโ€ฆ. Seems simple enoughโ€ฆโ€

ย 

The wind itself appeared to be trying to make it even more beautiful, Fauna hummed at the recipe Kro was trying to teach her.

ย 

Even if she had just learned the basics of language, given who her teacher was, her writing and reading levels were pretty good already.

ย 

As for what Kro was on about, Fauna did have an abundant knowledge of fruits and vegetables, but these Earth ones tasted and were so much different.

ย 

That ended up making her take an interest in them, even more so after learning about Mumeiโ€™s strange attraction and connection to Berries. It was even in her name.

ย 

The Owl hadn't shown direct interest to the Berries themselves besides her jokes, but Kro had confirmed that almost everything in the color red would strangely gain Mumeiโ€™s interest even if for a secondโ€ฆ. Well, some Red thingsโ€ฆ

ย 

As for some othersโ€ฆ. She had a grudge against themโ€ฆ. *๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰* Ssj-God *๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰*...

ย 

Back to Kro, she was about to continue explaining how to make a cake recipe she had learned from Baeโ€™s Angel, Cognac.

ย 

She had taken note of it because the guy took on himself to make use of some of the installations and ingredients Bulma gave them to make something as a reward after training hard for a year.

ย 

However, before she could continue further a shout was heard from above before the eyes of both girls widened as they felt the Wardenโ€™s Energy signature finally come back.

ย 

โ€œ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐–๐Ž!!!!ย 

๐๐”๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„!!!โ€

ย 

Not even giving them time to process much, Kronii appeared in front of them in an explosion of blue energy already bearing a very annoyed but hopeful look.ย 

ย 

Her eyes immediately shot toward Faunaโ€™s new arm that was created from her Pillar powers, she could tell this was an incredible power-up.

ย 

And that it was a running-out one.ย 

ย 

Putting her hands by each of their shoulders before they could even stand up she cringed and used Time Dislocation, appearing far away from the Islands floating around the skies with the other two who gave her an even more confused look.

ย 

Exasperated she pointed a finger past them to where a second before stood no oneโ€ฆ. - โ€œ Thatโ€ฆโ€

ย 

Kro and Faunaโ€™s eyes having followed her index finger had their eyes grown wide in shock, in their heads they were sure Kronii had defeated that Thing.

ย 

After all, they were battling for how long Omega knew.

ย 

Taking their stances, they sweated feeling the Ina's stare pierce them, not really attacking but just watching as if their reactions were the most interesting in the world.

ย 

Seeing their reaction, Kronii grinned and sneaked her hand by Kroโ€™s ear and took out her earring, and before her sister could even turn around starting to throw a tantrum about how Mumei gave it to her.ย 

ย 

" No time to complain. " - Kronii placed it onto her other ear, Fauna had caught the sudden action in the last second as she felt a strange strong tug from her right side.

ย 

ย Her multicolored eyes caught a glimpse of Kroniiโ€™s and Kroโ€™s blue ones before she was yanked in one strong tug that made her whole body make a โ€˜Cโ€™ curve sideways. - โ€œ Uuh-โ€

ย 

As for the one who just had her earring places switched, well she didn't have time to complain before she also was forced into the same situation as Fauna. - โ€œ DAMN YOU KR-โ€

ย 

Smiling wide while saying some words under her breath, Kronii would add some special traits to this Rare card of theirs that would make this work wonderfully.

ย 

โ€œ { ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’š ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’”.}.... I think this is adequateโ€ฆ"

ย 

Both Kro and Fauna touch each other using their stomachs as their earrings pull them into each other, both their faces having surprised looks at the sudden fusion.

ย 

A blinding bright explosion of green and blue colors showers the skies as the once-blue sky suddenly gets dark.

ย 

The explosion starts to shift and incorporate both colors into one another as it stirs around followed by blue bolts of electricity and small green sparkling particles everywhere around it.

ย 

Spinning up akin to a tornado reaching further than the clouds and going down to the depths of the emptiness that Kroniiโ€™s dimension bore the mix of green and blue finally dissipates itself in an opening manner.

ย 

Right about where both girls had touched each otherโ€™s stomachs a new being shows itself.

ย 

Their eyes closed for a brief moment as she raised both arms to be about her hipโ€™s height just as an extravagant shockwave of wind exploded out almost pushing Kronii away all while she smiled having her hair flowing around like crazy.

ย 

โ€˜โ€™ You guys donโ€™t have to worry about Time, we just got to destroy that Thing at all cost!โ€ - Pointing at Ina as the new warrior still her eyes closed, Kronii saw her Extra help appear in the shape of stripes of Blue Divine Ki full of Conceptual Energy spun around the fusion.

ย 

In a smooth motion, the newly formed girl shot her arms up and twirled around while opening her eyes followed by a very strangely wide smileโ€ฆ.. - โ€œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜โ€ฆ.

ย ๐•€โ€™๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•‚๐•ฃ๐• , ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•’...โ€ฆ.

๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž.....

ย ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•ฃ๐• , ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐•š๐•—๐•–โ€ฆโ€ฆ โ€œ

ย 

.

ย 

..

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

________:

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

Krona

[collapse]

________:

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

..

ย 

.

ย 

โ€œ Yea-!..... Waitโ€ฆ You are What now? โ€œ - The deadpan on Kroniiโ€™s face could probably shatter a Universe apart right now, the speed at whom her face went from super excited to completely apathetic was definitely a world record.

ย 

All her hype died down as the Fusion started to smile like a girl who was about to meet their loved royal knight.

ย 

It all clicked once the Warden gave a better look at Faukro..- โ€œ Waitโ€ฆ.She appears to have traits of Fauna as the most distinguished onesโ€ฆ ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ต๐‘ถโ€ฆ.โ€

ย 

Watching the fusion stop twirling, she noticed her stopping her little Lady in Love play and starting to take a more serious look upon seeing their enemy.

ย 

โ€œ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆโ€ฆ. ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•ฅ๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•„๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฆ๐•คโ€ฆ.โ€ - At those words that came out with doubled tone in perfect harmony from both sides of the fusion, a cyan and green aura started to churn near her body to life as she stared down the Darkned spectator who also had some things going on her side as new aura started to also flow around her body.

ย 

Ever since starting to watch the whole thing from the side, Inarchโ€™s head nubs had some twitches for a second as the other two fused, she received a new message.

ย 

[[ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ก๐š๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž~ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ~ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ~โ€ฆ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐโ€ฆ

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š ๐Š๐ข-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐โ€ฆ.๐€๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ~ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐žโ€ฆ.

ย ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž. ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž~ ]]

ย 

Nodding blankly at the words that were written in her head, around Ina black energy akin to flames started to burn in small quantities while shifting to a more colorful green tone.

ย 

Faukroโ€™s eyes twitched upon seeing it and she immediately appeared in front of Ina going for a sidekick. - *๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ด!!* - Not missing, but being blocked by Inaโ€™s forearm as they stared at each other in close range.

ย 

The green energy around Inarch starts to change yet again to a more blueish tone before it settles down to purple, purple flames that end in black are what they stay at the end.

ย 

โ€œ THAT!-...*tsk!* - Faukro! You have a part of my Powers right now, you should be seeing things differently than normal!โ€™โ€™ -ย  Kronii makes her appearance by teleporting above Ina trying to slice her open in a double-down slice but missing as the Void Girl disappears.

ย 

She clicks her tongue and flips to be in front of Faukro who stares to their right, where Ina having her newly acquired burning Aura has reappeared. - โ€œ๐•Ž๐•– ๐••๐•š๐••๐•Ÿโ€™๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ž ๐•’๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅโ€ฆ. ๐•Ž๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•– ๐•ž๐•’๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•’๐•ž๐•– ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•š๐•”๐•–.โ€

ย 

Seeing the shift in the Merged Warrioโ€™s eyes Kronii nodded. - โ€œ I can kinda guess what occurred given that I have witnessed that green Ki enough times to distinguish it with closed eyesโ€ฆ Fu might still have more Cards that we might be unaware of, so be careful.โ€

ย 

Her Blades were covered in blue energy for a second as she flinched and made her swords once more be able to cut through Time, Kronii knew she might be not much help as her Powers were being shared right now and with that in mind, she was regaining her energy just enough to overcome the same's usage.

ย 

But, at a time like this, any support should be welcome and they knew that.

ย 

โ€œ โ„๐•ž๐•ž,*nods*, ๐•จ๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿโ€™๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–.โ€™โ€™ - A blue glow shines in Faukroโ€™s eyes as Super Saiyanโ€™s Blue aura shines forth in an out explosion from her body.

ย 

Not many changes in their hair appear at first besides it floating up a bit and waving around from there, a few instants later the real changes start to appear as her hair grows excessively quickly to have a look comparable to a Super Saiyan Three, it's color also goes to that a greenish-blue.

ย 

The change in her eyes was evident from the very beginning as only the blue parts had shifted to golden and yellow tones while still having a bit of blue in them.

ย 

The extra shifts could be clearly seen in her horns and arms as well.

ย 

.

ย 

..

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

________:

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

Krouna-Nature-Blue

[collapse]

________:

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

..

ย 

.

ย 

Kronii and Faukro get in their stances and tense their bodies as they vanish and emerge into each of Inarchโ€™s sides, one going for a straight punch while the other tries to slice in any possible angle while making sure not to cut her Merged companion.

ย 

Noticing the new attackers, Inaโ€™s arm took the shape of a blade very similar to Kroniiโ€™s as she spun into a full rotating slice that was aimed at both of the attacking foeโ€™s throats just as they were about to make contact.

ย 

Knowing Faukro still didn't have a full hold of her abilities, Kronii forced them both to be teleported a few hundred meters away.

ย 

Massaging her throat, Faukro frowned seeing Inarch taking an Stance that strangely resembled Mumeiโ€™s.

ย 

โ€œ ๐•Š๐•™๐•–โ€™๐•ค ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜โ€ฆ.โ€™โ€™ - And a very quick understanding came to be her doubled mind.

ย 

Frowning at the stance, Kronii reaffirmed it. - โ€œ She is, itโ€™s shameful on my part but I spent hours battling her with no real winnerโ€ฆ. Using the same tactics twice wonโ€™t work. Whereas she also hasn't ceased showing new moves and abilities she learns she has on the spot, soโ€ฆ. it's been harshโ€ฆโ€

ย 

Humming at the new piece of information, Faukro stretches her arms left and right before getting ready again.

ย 

โ€œ ๐•Ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•  ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ, ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•”๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•๐••๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•š๐•ฅ.โ€ - A strange gleam shines through Faukroโ€™s eyes that snap the one by her side so much that she loses her composure even further,

ย 

โ€œ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ตโ€™๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ-โ€ - Before Kronii could finish the Fusion one disappeared with a very subtle cheeky doubled giggle being left behind.

ย 

Leaving Kronii to almost cry knowing this would happen sooner or later.

ย 

.

ย 

..

ย 

..

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

โ€ฆ.

ย 

โ€ฆ..

ย 

โ€ฆโ€ฆ

ย 

โ€œ Omega-samaโ€ฆ.. Why does this have to happen to my beloved homeโ€ฆMy city..... My statuesโ€ฆ.*๐‘ช๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐’“๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Š*...โ€

ย 

3