Chap 97- Unprecedented Existences: Part 2/2
228 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ• - ๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ; ( ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ ):

_______________:

ย .

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

___________:

ย 

( A/N: To be honestโ€ฆ

ย 

ย Holly fuckโ€ฆ. I thought it was just a lie or a bad prank at first, butโ€ฆ The True God of DB is now watching the tournaments in the other world nowโ€ฆ He inspired me for life and I canโ€™t even arrange in full words how much his work changed my and many others' lives as well as the whole culture in the world by itself.

ย 

Fly high Toriyama Sensei.ย 

ย 

We shall remember you and your work foreverโ€ฆ. Well, this crazy one will. o7 )

ย 

ย _______________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

________;ย 

( ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐‡๐Ÿ‘๐‹๐‰ - ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ; ๐”๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐’๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ & ๐”๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ; ๐๐จ๐ฏ ๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐)

ย 

In another Verse where fundamentally everything was different from what we're used to, from different sources of power to even some different physics. A few people we knew very well were using the โ€˜unknownโ€™ reality as a hideout.

ย 

Using a planet far from any type of Civilization to meet and talk about their plans going forward after exiting the Dragon Ball Verse.

ย 

The same planet was a Jupiter-sized unnamed world without any prominent intelligent life, only wild animals with little to no intelligence would run around and rule the place that had its grounds and vegetation dyed in a faint blue instead of green like we're used to on Earth.

ย 

" With this, our tests have been concluded. Project Inarch seems to be a complete triumph, ๐‘ญ๐’–."ย 

ย 

Zooming on one of the tall poles of the world we see them, standing above a tall mountain's flat side. The one who just spoke out had a white beard and was a very wrinkly-looking old man whose blue eyes stared towards his right.

ย 

There where he looked, standing right at the edge of the mountain watching this world's horizon was a white-haired demon feeling his hair weave around, his smile not one bit held back while behind him standing in her full Empty Presence was the True Inarch acting as a bodyguard.

ย 

Smiling, Fu adjusted his glasses keeping the same sassy arrogant face. - " Sure it's Doc, although I'm disappointed we couldn't get Toki-Tokiโ€ฆ It was for the best, Mumei was coming back. Inarch might be able to win now, but fighting multiple Pillars at such a level even if it would ensure tremendous growth would take waaaay too long for the clones to adapt to that levelโ€ฆ. And we have more important things to do~ Right~?"

ย 

Knowing his limits since Fu already got what he wanted. Witnessing Inarch's clones be able to stand against real Pillars was something to marvel at.

ย 

Now, he needed to train her to use the powers she acquired. The other disposable ones he sent to the Owl's Earth should be done soon and then he could move on.

ย 

Chuckling to himself, Fu knew how to work around the Rules that could stop OA from potentially making any moves to interrupt his plans.

ย 

And as of right now he had an even larger responsibility of having to train Inarch properly.

ย 

Yes, Ina grew a lot in a short period of time. But her battle awareness was still too little given how much power she had at her disposal.

ย 

She stared at Fu still bearing tho curious glowing empty eyes, puzzled, wondering as to why they were doing all this. Nonetheless, those were thoughts that soon returned to emptiness, she followed what he commanded her to do since it was the only thing she knew and was aware of.

ย 

They were confident, there wasn't a reason why they shouldn't be. Having a weapon capable of killing all regular G.O.Ds using her Original Body and potentially matching the likes of multiple lower Pillars and soon be able to go above the higher ones.

ย 

Still smiling like no end, Fu just took a deep breath of joy. As of now all of them just rested, for now, the silence made itself prominent in an uncanny vibe. Doctor Gero just watched this planet's weird plants and other weird interesting organisms that would get hold of his attention.

ย 

While he waited for whatever Fu was also waiting, the other darkened companion just kinda stood there not fully knowing what to do.

ย 

Seeing there were no further orders, Inarch kneeled, stretching her arm to start drawing random scribbles in a path of dirt she found by the side using her finger as a pen. There was a very rough Owl seemingly making some joyful sounds, the next one was a rat who had strangely long legs and arms and a blank face, more came such as a clock and pre-school level skull drawing, and so she continued.

ย 

Lastly, Fu kept his eyes on the horizon just like before. Smirking at his so-called 'win'. - " The others, IF they survived, should join in the next minute given the portals would be kept open till then in the hidden places I explained last time. Got through so much trouble to get them so they could stall the Owl if she heard her buddies were in danger...ย 

ย 

But then she had to be there in Krontonโ€ฆ.. right in the damn Warden's place.โ€ฆ. Sadly their situation wasn't as fruitful as Inarch's~"

ย 

Winds blowing past his demoniac face forcing his hair to fly against it, he sighed dismissively. Everything was aligned with his wants once more.

ย 

Even if he had to make some last-minute changes, he was done. He didn't need some Legendary Time Bird like Toki-Toki to make his plans work, his own creation would prove to be superior.

ย 

Time ticking, Fu turned in his shoes and heels. Tapping them lightly on the ground jokingly letting out a sad sigh while shrugging.- " Guess our other happy fwiends didn't make itโ€ฆ" - Almost not holding the sarcasm in his voice, he earned back the attention of the others.

ย 

" So we're done playing around this arbitrary place, I presume?" - Hearing the news and getting a bit annoyed that his Androids failed their mission, Doctor Gero crossed both arms while watching what Fu would do next.

ย 

Chuckling devilish enough to get Ina's attention, Fu pushes the white bangs of his hair back.ย 

ย 

ย " Now~Now!! Seeing how the creep in power posed by my so dear Inarch is, and given her strength still at full throttle in this place....Annnd given one's Concept isn't one hundred percent useful in another Verse when it's at a Multiversal Level of Authorityโ€ฆThat can only mean... She seems to be considered a lower-level or mid-level Anomaly given her creation not being expected as a Pillar!โ€ฆ.*grins*.... Ultimately!"

ย 

Both arms now stretched toward the sky, he sports a wide wicked smile.

ย 

" I shall reshape our side of the Omniverse! I know we can do so now, right?~" - He looks back, staring maniacally towards the empty white eyes of Inarch. - " Isn't that correct? Ina-chan~"

ย 

Face now twisting into a disgusting even disgusting grin, Fu turns around, now his body also turned towards the girl having both arms pointed at the same.

ย 

His back was now turned to the scenery he was staring at, standing there in ecstasy that after so long his plans were going to progress smoothly.

ย 

Yeahโ€ฆ. He finally could start to take over those from above, they didn't deserve to control such a thing as the laws every single entity should follow across time and space.

ย 

The very same ones that Mumei cursed at, The Ancient Ones, were inside Fu's plans. But to get there, they still had a bit more of a road to go through.

ย 

Fuโ€™a and Mumei's group goals matched in a very twisted way of fate, yeahโ€ฆ. But, there was no way a cooperation was ever going to be viable between the two sides, Impossible.

ย 

And what was about to go down would further nail down that stream of thoughts inside the deepest parts of Fate given what the purple Demon ordered one of his servants to act upon.

ย 

An order that he didn't specify more than. - < ' ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚, ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š, ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’†๐’˜โ€ฆ. ๐‘จ๐’๐’”๐’, ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰, ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†โ€™๐’” ๐’•๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’”โ€ฆ.' >ย 

ย 

'Take care of' - For Fu, it was just bothering them or stalling the girls. He wasn't stupid, toying with Mumei was something, and doing the same with those two was something else that at the moment he couldn't afford as it would anger the Owl to a level he wasn't putting his money on. After Ina evolved to have a complete understanding of her powers? Perhaps so.

ย 

Never did he expect that the moment he would pray off his eyes from that mountain edge, a small mistake would almost be his demise.

ย 

And no, Inarch did indeed not kill either of the Owl's lovers, only leaving them extremely injuredโ€ฆ. As for who the first order was directed to, Janembaโ€ฆ. He didn't seem to hold back seeing how the teenage Time Patroller blonde was left inside the Labโ€ฆ

ย 

A certain bird knew exactly who was the one responsible for all thisโ€ฆ.. All leading her to explode with every bit of emotion aimed at the Demon who has been frustrating her life ever since he appeared all the way back in her Guardian of Civilization days.

ย 

Well, all of this said.

ย 

* ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š!! *

ย 

Behind Fu, faster than most there could even start to think about a singular word or thought, humongous cracks made their existence known with no sound behind their appearance besides the cracks spreading through thin air at light speeds.

ย 

Cracks that tried to mend themselves back up and 'Heal' the occuring reality-breaking phenomenon happening.

ย 

* ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ!!! * - Just to have them spread even further with futile resistance from the verse, there was seemingly no stopping as more and more spread from the few spacial cracks, as for the only one there who Inarch, saw the thing after a few moments of its appearance, now extremely stretched about 15 meters in each direction tilting her head in curiosity at the new strange phenomenon.

ย 

Soon, small bits of the cracks started to fall apart before rapidly vanishing to nothingness as if they glitched out of reality, from the open parts a multitude of colors twisting and warping could be seen, and from within those furious small black-yellow lightning bolts started to seep out.

ย 

Starting to understand this wasn't a very good thing, Inarch tried to use her powersโ€ฆ. Just to widen even further her lifeless white circles of eyes feeling the incredible restrain that was now around her bodyโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

This was someone else's Authorityโ€ฆ. And it was completely overpowering hers making her range of activity lower all the way down to the very basicsโ€ฆโ€ฆ

ย 

It was strange, and so seeing her Authority and Concept weren't going to be of much help she tried to use the movement techniques she had learned about in her first fight against Mumei in the Void, which although not working as well as it usually did would still be a great help to their current situation.

ย 

Using every ounce of power she had now, Ina disappeared and moved to Fu's side, grabbing onto his shoulders, and the moment she did the cracks exploded open stretching hundreds of times larger than the initial fifteen meters.

ย 

A Giant shadow now overcame Ina and Fu's bodies completely in less than an instant. Having an already incoming flaming fist cracking down with black-yellow raging lighting bolts halfway down towards the Demon.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

___________:

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

Serious-Owl-1

[collapse]

ย 

___________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

Trying her best, Ina ended up vanishing away to some other planet in a faraway solar system while taking Fu away with her, leaving everything and the Doctor behind as she wasn't ordered to protect them by the Demon, her only absolute order was to protect the selfish Purple Demonโ€ฆ

ย 

The fate of those left behind was set before they could even think. Now fully out of the rupture, in their reality, a giant beast girl slams her tough fist on the planet Inarch and Fu were in a few moments before, while letting out a screechrous roaring that shook the whole Galaxy carrying immense hatred.

ย 

Lightning Bolts spread across her body and extended themselves across the planet following the shockwaves that tore apart all its mountains and evaporated any seas it had.

ย 

Results were more than instantaneous, the whole planet absorbed the shock and exploded given the core's immediate destruction as the shockwave reached it, all its energy and pieces shot towards the opposite of the beast girl's attack in a world-scaled storm across space, not being allowed to scatter, it all just went on bringing doom to any other planets it's remainings came across.

ย 

Those who were in it before its destruction didn't see their death incoming, nor felt it in their physical forms coming to an end. Solely a silent and strangely peaceful death one would thinkโ€ฆ.

ย 

That was if only brute strength were to be used. Those Chaotic electric bolts that followed the shockwaves through the planet carried their duty to make sure to distort and pull apart everything down to their very core.ย 

ย 

So, Dr.Gero Soul and Essence were both completely distorted to extremes that it was hard to think of any possible future incarnations.

ย 

His body had felt the consequences of the impact, immediate corrosion of bones, muscles, and organs. Everything ceased to be and melted to nothingness even before he could start acknowledging itโ€ฆ.

ย 

A quick body death followed by the possible eternal suffering of the Soulโ€ฆ.

ย 

Watching what was left of the planet flying away raging even more Chaos, the bird beast girl groaned while standing in the plain emptiness of space, not one bit bothered by the lack of oxygen, only flapping her two pairs of brown wings anxiously behind her.

ย 

The talons on her three-fingered paws twitched in anger as steam leaked from the sides of her mouth full of blade-sharp teeth.

ย 

Standing in place her aura burned around her body in yellow flames ending to black ones, those lighting bolts from the same color dancing around her, as if to cheer her up.

ย 

Not that they achieved much, the space around her started to crack once more, strange glitches appearing and disappearing constantly everywhere, eyes that bore strange symbols looking directly at the cracks as her hair floated around randomly.

ย 

There wasn't one single thought Inside her head, all that moved the giant girl was only her Instincts and the strong will from her true consciousness. All that gave way to the most destructive Owl one could ask for.

ย 

This is her version of Chaos. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ True Chaos.

ย 

Not one she borrowed, but one she made hers. A more Primal Chaos to fit herself.

ย 

The same power assimilated itself into her most adequately fitting and strongest Primalistic state.

ย 

Arm moving towards the crack, it instantly spreads even further to a colossal scale, almost giving her a freeway into the world between Dimensions once more this time just by her mere hand movements, this reality wasn't even trying to fight back anymore.ย 

ย 

The Deity/God responsible for the Verse might be afraid of getting pulled into their conflict seeing the threat that Purple Demon had poked and brought upon himself, as for now all they could do was lay down in their domain while hugging their legs and crying.

ย 

As for the Owl, she wasn't standing there anymore, she simply moved inside the crack body first, forcing it to break open to pieces before it could even crack open by itself to give way to her.

ย 

On her exit the speeds she had risen to sent a shockwave across the remaining parts of the Solar System she found herself in just a moment ago, disrupting even further the trajectory of the remaining planets that survived.

ย 

Cracks rapidly closing. Reality started to try its best to repair the unknown variant that seemed to just do as she wished. The Laws weren't being applied to her.

ย 

It frightened this random Reality's keeper, even if it possibly wasn't a conscience unlike itโ€™s God, it still had the job of keeping things going to their own Laws and Divine Laws as usual.

ย 

Fearful these forceful ruptures would start to crumble down the Verse by allowing other unknown variants to invade.

ย 

These strong breaks of reality weren't something one would usually do around the Omniverse after all. One could open a small rupture like Fu and others without causing further problems.ย 

ย 

But not force reality apart, giving way to the Dimensions between Verses by brute force.

ย 

Causing other side effects to also spread across different places. That wouldn't go unnoticed by the ones who oversaw the Omniverses and beyond.

ย 

Better saying, they were already watching this whole scene with great interest.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

__________:

{ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ฎ }:

ย 

* ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ!!! * - " My bodyโ€ฆ. What the hell happened!!? Inarch!!"

ย 

Kneeling on the ground vomiting large quantities of blood and shortly after coughing even more of it, just a few instants in the presence of the Owl caused Fuโ€™s whole body to almost burst from the insides out if not for Inaโ€™s trying to fight back the effects.

ย 

He didn't just implode thanks to Ina's quick use of her power to try and reduce the effects to nothingnessโ€ฆย 

ย 

Ending up only reducing the damage to a manageable level it seems.

ย 

As he was there throwing up and shouting confusedly, Ina stared at the purple sky the planet she teleported them had. Squinting her eyes before looking back at Fuโ€ฆ No, ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’….

ย 

Feeling the stare, the Demon cleaned his mouthโ€™s ends from the remaining blood and followed her gaze.

ย 

" Uh?โ€ฆ. Ohโ€ฆ. This beautyโ€ฆ. - * Looks at Ina * -...ย  The situation is so bad we can't stay still, huh?...." - Knowing that staying hysterical wouldn't help, he cleaned the leftover blood around his mouth, still coughing a few more times after.

ย 

ย Pulling off his sword while standing for a bit off balance, unsheathing and cutting a black portal to his side.

ย 

Sheathing the thing once more, he speaks under his breath a few random-sounding words while holding the sword in front of his face.

ย 

Causing a purple mist to leave his body and return to the blade. Getting rid of the link it had to him, right now it was that or dying.

ย 

Then giving Inarch a look. Throwing the sheathed blade at her. - " Get whatever that thing was away from meโ€ฆ I will just die if it shows up againโ€ฆ.Dammitโ€ฆ."ย 

ย 

Clicking his teeth to hold a few coughs, he strolls into the portal. The Void girl picks up the sword and immediately assimilates it into her left arm, covering it with her blob of a body while black tentacles take hold of it.

ย 

* ๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š!! *

ย 

As the black portal Fu fled from closes, reality cracks spread above Inarch.

ย 

She stares at it, readying her new blade-arm for whatever was about to happen.

ย 

But.

ย 

* ๐‘๐Ž๐€๐€๐€๐‘๐‘๐‘!!!! *

ย 

She wasn't and would have never been ready.

ย 

* ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ด!!! *

ย 

A blur of yellow breaks the crack apart and roars, speeds that are equal to Ina's teleportation and somehow seem to go above it.

ย 

Crashing onto the planet and giving it a fate similar to the one she punched before. The collision upon the ground left the planet to scatter through space having its nucleus explosion totally redirected towards the direction the Beastial Owl had shoved her strength towards on impact.

ย 

She shook the other members of that system as well as the large star they orbited.

ย 

Now once again hovering in plain space groaning, veins popped up her face as Mumei moved her head towards where the Void girl had disappeared to before Mumei crashed on the planet, seemingly going to a far away solar system, distant enough to not get caught in the attack radius and then teleporting back to have a stare down with the one responsible for the attack.

ย 

Her white eyes scanned the giant Owl, seeing that now that the smug attitude was nowhere to be seen. Only a ferocious look aimed Indirectly at Ina.

ย 

Mumei's eyes widened seeing the blade in Ina's arm, immediately closing the distance and attempting to grasp the Void one's head having a thousand Titans strength behind her grip.ย 

ย 

* ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ด!!! *

ย 

Getting hold of the air as Inarch vanished once more, the shockwaves from her hand closing into a tight fist pushed the few planets that orbited that star system away from their regular path once more, also straight up annihilating all life and causing 'natural' disasters across them from the after-effects.

ย 

Eyes scanning her surroundings she sees how those worlds didn't have real civilizations besides some small organisms and plants. Moving her head away from them not seeing further problems as she raised an arm attempting to grab the empty space in front of her yet again.

ย 

After getting a good grip she yanked her arm back, with an uncanny easy stretching space. - * ๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š!! * - until she tore it apart in an opening rift that was just large enough for her to fit through. Ina had disappeared to a somewhat far away local so needed to take a shortcut.

ย 

Not wasting time she vanished inside the opening leaving yet another shockwave to tear apart the planets even further in the form of her wings flapping.

ย 

Already inside the glitched reality, Mumei crossed a space that switched colors in a chaotic abstract glitchy way. Objects that seemed to come from another Higher dimension moved as the Owl flew through it knowing exactly where to go and how to navigate through the place.

ย 

Logic wasn't present inside this space she found herself in, though that only served to add into her favor. Chaos having completely assimilated to her instincts and sense of direction gave her the path she needed at all times in here.ย 

ย 

Crossing through the In-Between Dimension at immeasurable speeds head first.

ย 

Even if she had to crash through objects that didn't have physical bodies inside her current own dimension with Chaos's help causing many Verses close to that point to have temporal tears in their reality before sharply closing, she was quick to find where her Empty opponent was located, not knowing what she had brought throughout all Omniverse while using her new method of transportation.

ย 

Reaching a seemingly random point inside the sea or glitching colors and shapes, she repeats the action of pulling space for a few moments before deciding on just slapping that specific area open.

ย 

* ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ด!!! * - A window inside the sea of madness that was the Dimension inside was open, one that showed Mumei appearing in the skies of the planet Ina was quietly waiting for her, just gaping up at the one she was expecting.

ย 

The Owl's extremely long messy hair frantically floats around as she glances down.

ย 

Both pairs of eyes met one another, each holding their respective different extravagant shinesโ€ฆ

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

__________:

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

Round2Au

[collapse]

_________:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

Groaning at the other dark one, our Owl widened her eyes momentarily, cleaning all the skies around the whole planet and sending a shockwave rocketing through any ones close by, if there was any potential life in themโ€ฆ. Now the whole new solar system that they just made their new battlefield should be nothing more than one big cemetery.ย 

ย 

Leaving an afterimage up there, Mumeiโ€™s real self instantly appeared stomping down onto the grassy grounds raising a powerful wave of pressure that turned the whole purple Amazon-sized forest she had landed into, to nothingness but a wasteland.

ย 

Now standing in only flat dirty grounds she stares at the one she has been following. Primal eyes meeting those Empty Void ones.

ย 

ย Yet again bringing a breathtaking pressure capable of very well killing lower God in a matter of seconds from their gaze alone.

ย 

Groaning under her breath, Mumei moved her right arm's sharp talons in a swiping blur horizontally, sending a pressurized black of air-pressure half moon that to her annoyance missed Ina. Only making the girl vanish and reappear somewhere else on the Owlโ€™s right side, safe and unharmed from any damage.

ย 

The cut continues through the curved horizon, cutting off a good part of the planet in a clean straight slice, separating it from the world it was connected from.

ย 

To Ina's lucky day, both of their speeds seemed to perfectly match. Each used their own methods to โ€˜teleportโ€™, given that Mumeiโ€™s velocity appeared to have developed to this height.

ย 

Even with their โ€˜speedโ€™ visibly matching, Ina already learned her lesson from all the clones she lost to the Owl. Though they didn't bear her full strength as she is now completely fused with Void itself and growing after her clones fought all those battles giving her further experience and such.

ย 

The clone's strength was around half of her own strength at the time. So for the Owl to just be able to take on an army of them and still power through was already a red flag.

ย 

Her strength at the moment might be hundreds of times higher than when she had started Fuโ€™s planโ€ฆ But even with such incredible capabilitiesโ€ฆ.

ย 

Inarch's best choice seeing her current situation was to try and avoid any direct hits, and seeing how the Owl was pursuing them like she was after a prey, she would buy time to make sure Fu would have a way to hide.ย 

ย 

That should be the best way she found to execute her orders proving her intelligence was developing further close becoming more independent with each passing moment ever since she exited her Birth-Container.

ย 

* ๐‘ฝ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฏ!! * - Having to move away, she dodges a large incoming fist to her face teleporting out of the way, making her appearance in the planet's skies, while she shows yet again in another spot herself a strange occurrence had taken place.

ย 

Black-Yellow lightning bolts flashed all over Inarchโ€™s body a few times to her confusion thinking it was an unknown attack from Mumei.

ย 

* ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘จ๐‘จ๐‘ด!!! * - Her whole body, every inch of it. Was hit by some strange force coming out of nowhere, it felt exactly like a fist having the Owl's paw size. Causing the girl to explode into a shower of black slime, before recovering herself teleporting all pieces to a single point and re-forming back up together.ย 

ย 

Luckily Fuโ€™s sword she had assimilated was somewhat fine, the punches only attacked her bodyโ€ฆ The sword seemed to be something the Owl didn't want to destroy.

ย 

Now, way more aware and confused at what was happening, Inarch covered herself to the max of her capacities full of Void to make sure whatever happened before would not repeat itself, she was sure it had something with Mumei's own Conceptual powers.

ย 

Though she didn't have much time to think about it, an oversized paw's talons almost sliced her in half forcing the girl to vanish away once more. This time appearing closer to the ground wastelands only feeling a few impacts around her body that made her wiggle around.

ย 

Ina was sure, it was weirdโ€ฆ. The bird was starting to unconsciously learn how to use these newfound powers.

ย 

Each attack sent air pressure around the planet so strong that it was easily terra forming mountains down to be nothing more than just flat planes

ย 

Roaring, Mumei got enough of it, raising a fist above her head as steam left her mouth once more, a small ball of yellow fire similar to a sun was being created.

ย 

The temperature around the planet was quick to rise above 500ยฐC / 1110ยฐF, turning it into a living hell that was about to get hotter as the bird growled, exploding the mini-sun in size.

ย 

Larger and larger it grew, a city's size, then a stateโ€ฆ. Not stopping until Mumei had a Moon-Sized Sun made out of her energy above her head. Everything around the place was a fiery molten mess while Ina was chilling down on the ground unbothered by the now fierce heat rivaling that of a star.

ย 

This attack wasn't any worry for her, even if the Galaxy they were in was to blow up, the blade in her arm assured a way to simply move away to another Verse just fine if needed.

ย 

Seeing how calm the other party was made the Owl's eyes twitch, growling even more as a higher quantity of steam left her mouth, hundreds of black-yellow lightning bolts shot out from her aura making their way up the sun Mumei held.

ย 

Crashing into it and changing its nature and colors in a few brief moments. She had changed it and also given the blast its very own logic to make it something even more dreadful.

ย 

A Black Sun having yellow flames floating out from it, the gravitational force the thing had was about to completely eat everything around the solar system they were in a few instants. This one, different from the one earlier, would follow Ina anywhere she is independent of where she goes until it hits something to explode intoโ€ฆ

ย 

Saying bye-bye to whatever the Verseโ€™s Galaxy and the other ones were around itโ€ฆโ€ฆ Since Mumei is in no condition to give names.....Why don't we call itโ€ฆ.. { ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ }.

ย 

Not giving her time to understand what changes were made, Mumei swoops her hand down, the Sun going at speeds that weren't ever meant to things its size.

ย 

Ina's arm lifts and blurs as she disappears, leaving a black portal in her place that closes in an instant.

ย 

Seeing the occurrence caused the Owl's mouth to curve up slightly menacingly, the stupidly large imitation of a sun crashed onto the place the empty girl stood before, ignoring the planet itself, and just like its owner, crashing into a wall of white cracks out of nowhere.

ย 

ย Breaking them and entering that In-Between Dimension once more, the Deity who lived in this Verse couldn't do anything more than cry curled in a ball seeing her so peaceful home be wrecked by these two.

ย 

Mumeiโ€™s attack disappears, leaving Reality's laws to clean its mess.

ย 

Not moving one inch from her position, Mumei didn't pay attention to her surroundings, which were feeling the after-effects of having a literal extra sun appear for less than a millisecond around its orbit in an end-of-the-world scenario.

ย 

The planets around the Solar system had their path-way completely disordered apart, some even yeeting themselves into the unknown void that was space after the strong pull force.

ย 

* ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฏ!! * - A boulder about the side of a city that was pulled off the ground from the after-effects the center of gravity sudden change from before had was sent flying up where the center of pull was located a few instants before, coming about a few hundred meters from hitting the Owl and ceasing any further movement as if it hit an unstoppable wall.

ย 

Now for the girl herself, she didn't even flinch.ย 

ย 

Solely stared at the local Inarch used to be at a few moments before, the boulder upon contact had come to a quick stop before Chaos ravaged its existence, shining a blinding yellow momentarily the giant piece of ground flew with the wind now in the form of dust.

ย 

One would wonder why she was wasting her time here instead of going after Fu. Butโ€ฆ Mumeiโ€™s actions at the moment couldn't be read or understood. Her vision of the world around her was far from anything one could even imagine.

ย 

And so, not even blinking once. She kept her eyes on the same location Inarch disappeared from. Many other pieces of ground or even otherworldly meteors would come crashing down into the planet a few hundred meters from hitting Mumei just to turn into dust as they came closer.

ย 

* ๐‘ฝ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ!! * - * ๐‚๐‘๐€๐’๐‡๐‡๐‡! * - From a black portal around the same place where Mumei hadn't averted her eyes away from, Ina fell face-first out trying to reach out for something as if she was trying to escape. Half of her body now missing as black-yellow lightning bolts crossed through it, slowing her regeneration properties to almost null.

ย 

That Sun had a lot of special spicy 'Extras', that after making contact with Ina forced her next location of teleportation to be in front of Mumei, in the same exact place had she left from the beginning.

ย 

Persistently, Ina was able to evade it while traveling through numerous Verses, until the thing finally caught up to her. Exploding on the surface of another uninhabited worldโ€ฆ. Taking away its entire planetary system with it as well as damaging some nearby ones.

ย 

Thinking about itโ€ฆ. All Worlds Inarch traveled to in each Verse had no Civilization. Mumei could somehow tell they did not, even though she had no capacity for extra deep thoughts at the moment, we could assume it's also her old Civilization Concept being powered by her newly awakened ones at work.

ย 

That was something that stuck with the Owl, she tried to feel the inner intentions coming from the Tako, only feeling that she had a needโ€ฆ. The need to fulfill an order, even if sheย  didn't want to, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป was her objective. The life she owned wasn't hers, so she could only follow those orders.

ย 

A very childish way of thinkingโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

Childishโ€ฆ. That word brought the memories from the last encounters the bird had with the Tako to Mumei's current mind state. Even in her current self, she could still assimilate the uncanny way Inarch acted.

ย 

Too curious, learning at every moveโ€ฆ. Every mistake, every time she tried something that worked it would be set in her mind as the correct way.

ย 

A stray thought that was immediately lost inside her current mind, to be momentarily forgotten, but it did its job getting rid of the notion of Ina being a complete enemy.

ย 

Even while turning into a Beast of Pure Instincts, the Owl was still herselfโ€ฆ.In somewhat of a faint way.

ย 

Now having a new insight into the individual in front of her, Mumei flickered away.

ย 

Appearing in front of Ina, making sure her powers wouldn't stop the other's regeneration and only her movement, to further make sure. She rested a hand on the Tako's shoulder. Completely canceling her Void Concept by disrupting it directly.

ย 

Her own powers were about to start corroding the girl, although the Owl growled countering their very nature. She was free to do as she wished, even her powers should respect that.

ย 

Chaos Holders of any kind should not be bound to anything. Not even their own Power natureโ€ฆ.ย 

ย 

Well, that should be what they aimed to do, most were happy with only wielding it. Never arriving at their True Nature of the power.

ย 

Black-yellow lightning bolts danced around the overgrown bird's body as if mocking at the corrosion's attempt.

ย 

Now being close enough, Mumei locked eyes with Ina before lowering her humongous body, forehead touching the empty girlโ€™s own while lying down. Forcing Mumei to almost touch her chest on the ground given how far she needed to kneel.

ย 

The feathers on the back of her head twitched, and the world inside both the Tako's and Owl's eyes disappeared to darkness, thousands of electric bolts ran over both individuals.

ย 

There was something that bugged Mumei, and she Instinctively wanted to know the truth about it.

ย 

As a last-second resource to ensure there wouldn't be any intruders, the Owl's wings shifted, forming a protective dome around them.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

_______

( ๐‘ท๐’๐’— ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰โ€™๐’” ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’… ):

ย 

The sounds of someone stepping on water echo through the vastness of a place where there was no visible end.

ย 

Floor was covered in water no matter where you looked, all one could see was the ankle-level of water that could very well piss someone off after a while.

ย 

โ€œ Tsk!โ€ฆThis stuff is annoyingโ€ฆ Where are yaโ€ฆ Inaโ€ฆโ€ - Walking through the watery lands, Mumei glanced to all sides making use of her elastic neck. At the moment she was back to her base usual self.

ย 

Her memory has been very fragmented ever since she saw the state the others were in Kronton City, all she could remember was a meeting with a figure looking exactly like her mother and then suddenly she was fighting Ina and how she didn't seem to be the bad one here.

ย 

There was no intent coming from her and that got Mumei curious, at the moment her senses were above what a normal God or such could feel. She could read others like an open book and that backfired greatly earlier.

ย 

The moment she had broken through her head was filled with Kro, Kronii, Fauna, Gura, and even the last ones Amelia had. It was the point of no return.ย 

ย 

Anguish, anger, sadness, longing, regretโ€ฆ. Loveโ€ฆ. Between many others were all mixed with Mumei's own peaking an explosive hatred, adding a fuel stronger than no other.

ย 

* ๐’๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก!! * - โ€œ The more I think about the weird I find itโ€ฆ. Was that really momโ€ฆ Hehโ€ฆ Maybe I do still have some internal demons, like Kurama? Pfftโ€ฆ.. Like hellโ€ฆ Whatever it was, I couldn't feel itโ€™s exact presence at the timeโ€ฆโ€ - Pondering about the strange appearance of her mother and her strange way of acting.

ย 

Mumei kept going across the wet place, mind racing through the few points she bore to go by.

ย 

Why wasn't she just flying or zapping through the place? It wasn't somewhere that she wanted to tear apart, she felt like the whole place was a weak and badly assembled piece of glass. At any sudden wrong touch, it could be broken.

ย 

Well, at least any touch coming from her hands.

ย 

.

ย 

..

ย 

โ€ฆ

ย 

Taking one last step after what felt like an hour or so in her eyes, her hair floated with a sudden strange burst of wind. Long brown strands of hair waved back and forth hiding for a second the ends of her mouth curving up.

ย 

โ€œ Found ya. โ€ย 

ย 

Continuing her stroll toward the blurry image of a shadow on the horizon, she walks for a few more minutes until she reaches the shadowy figure. All it did was stare towards Mumeiโ€™s side using its white wide circle eyes while kneeling down, black flames left her body as she stood down there immobilized.

ย 

โ€œ Haaah - * sigh *..... You know I've been walking for a while to find yaโ€ฆ.โ€ - Crouching done while supporting her elbows by her thighs lazily, the brown-haired one eyed the black blob of flames.

ย 

โ€œ I wonder what Fu forced you to doโ€ฆ. Even though we come as the results of different situations and decisions, I can still see itโ€ฆ And I feel bad for yaโ€ฆ - * Sad smile * - You are what I was supposed to be if my Omegas bosses hadn't intervened back thenโ€ฆ

ย 

ย Fu already said ya supposed to be me but betterโ€ฆ - * Small grin *.

ย 

If you're a what-if of me thenโ€ฆ Ya too can have a nice life. How about it nubhead? Wanna lazy around this old Owl?โ€ - Stretching her right arm, Mumei bopped where Ina's nose was supposed to be before shortly pulling her arm back to her thighs.

ย 

Soon a thunderstorm of black-yellow electricity enveloped the skies, it was very brief. And solely a single thunder had rained down exactly above Ina before the storm dissipated.

ย 

A bright blinding flash of yellow exploded out, Mumei just kept grinning while not blinking once toward the blob.ย 

ย 

The black body soon filled with hundreds of small cracks that soon broke apart.

ย 

And before all, the sound of a tear hitting the water under their feet echoed and reverberated all across the place that connected both Pillar girls.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

________:

ย 

โ—โ—โ— ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ โ—โ—โ—

Spoiler

Muun-Becomes-Mum

[collapse]

_______:

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

.

ย 

A small girl with extremely long black hair, the size of a child about 134cm/4โ€™3f stood in the place of the once empty eyes entity.

ย 

She was just as a baby came into this world, nude. Large blue eyes stared in Mumei's direction in shock as tears ran down her face.

ย 

The orange squishy parts of her hair were still there despite her now human look, and her arms and legs still had pitch-black parts resembling Haki from One Piece.

ย 

Among all her new features that had earned the biggest gentle smile from Mumei, the ones that she noticed to be still changing was the halo above Inaโ€™s head. It had changed itself, the answer as to โ€˜whyโ€™ it changed could be seen in the small oneโ€™s shadow.

ย 

The other one was the small angel-like wings she now had coming from her back around her waist.

ย 

All that power she had accumulated was still within herself, Muun had used Chaos to free her from all the shackles Fu could have put into her. But in the process locked Void partially away so Ina could experience things besides only feeling Empty all the time.

ย 

โ€œ Woahโ€ฆ Didn't expect to do this muchโ€ฆ. But we can call it a welcome surprise.โ€ - Closing her eyes Mumei stretched an arm towards Ina, but before anything, she took a peek into her eyes for a second as if asking for permission.

ย 

Confused at the whole situation, the black-haired Tako nodded still quite afraid.ย 

ย 

Joy plastered itself on the Owlโ€™s while she slowly patted Inaโ€™s head. - โ€œ This birdโ€™s name is Mumei. Ye don't need to be afraid, I don't peck you know?โ€

ย 

Seeing the laughing brown-haired woman, the now liberated child felt strangeโ€ฆ

ย 

Never could have imagined she would have been able to think this freely, she was overwhelmed with the amount of questions and thoughts she now had.

ย 

While in her Void state, all she could do was vague questions that almost always ended up nowhere precise. Now, she could come up with her own takes on things instead of just questioning them.

ย 

Her newborn mind led her to one place seeing the smiling woman in front of her. - โ€˜ I can thrustโ€ฆ. Sheโ€™s gentleโ€ฆ. She feels warmโ€ฆโ€™ - Simple thoughts that made even more tears go down her cheeks as she suddenly jumped forward whaling, taking Mumei in a surprise hug using her petite physique.

ย 

Frozen at first, Mumei sighed and rubbed the back of the smaller girlโ€™s head. She kinda felt bad seeing that what she fought so far was nothing more than a lost child internally. - โ€œ Don'cha worryโ€ฆ. That fuc-* bites tongue * - โ€ฆ... - * sigh *... That purple guy isn't going to be around you anymore so just restโ€ฆ. I'mma take care of everything.โ€

ย 

Biting her tongue to stop her cursing, she wasn't about to be a bad influence. Even more when the one in her embrace he gave off the feeling of not even knowing how to speak.

ย 

โ€˜ I can't leave her to anyoneโ€ฆ Only we Pillars and Omega can take care of this little monster โ€ฆ One monster takes care of another huhโ€ฆ. And since I did talk about it withย  Kro and Fauna onceโ€ฆ.โ€™ - Gaining a pensive face, Mumei went into a trip inside her thoughts while hugging the small one until she finally reached her conclusion.

ย 

Looking up at the strange foggy skies, she asked the million zeni worth question. - โ€œ Hey Inaโ€ฆ wanna be adopted by me? I know I'mma not the best buuut, - * grins * - can promise to take you, Gura, and Amelia, to eat out!โ€ - Hyping up while bearing the most goofy grin one could make, she gained Inaโ€™s attention.

ย 

She didn't understand much besides some words, but all it took was Mumei looking down at her glowing blue eyes to pass the idea through. Shaking a bit seeing the warm feeling inside the Owl's glowing suns of eyes got even more tears to stirl down her face.

ย 

โ€œ Hmmโ€ฆ* nods *..โ€ - Averting her head while doing the cute act, she yelped as Muun picked her under the armpits and raised the Tako like she was the daughter of the Lion King.

ย 

โ€œ THEN! From this day on, ya shall beโ€ฆ..ย  Ina'Nis Berry! The daughter of Mumei Naya Berryโ€ฆ. Oh! Ya gonna meet your other moms very soon too so I'm gonna leave it to them to introduce themselves... Can't wait to see their faces hehehe~โ€

ย 

Jumping around the watery ground while raising Ina up and down, Mumei felt quite hyped for some reason even though she couldn't point it out.ย 

ย 

All she knew was that she wouldn't let this little piece of octopus go through what she had to endure, and for that to actually come to beโ€ฆ She still had one last job.

ย 

Sitting Ina on her forearm, Mumei stretches her other free hand in front of the child asking for her to hold onto it. - โ€œ My current self will soon go back wrecking shi-...stuff up. This place seems to be a connection between our Souls so I can work with Chaos hereโ€ฆ Even if it feels weird given how different it's nowโ€ฆ I'm gonna use your sword to send you back to Kronton City. โ€ย 

ย 

Before Ina could process much of the information her eyes had started to feel heavy. Falling asleep and dropped into the Owl's chest before her body dissipated into black and white sparkles signaling the connection between both parties was broken.

ย 

Mumei knew her Mindscape was recked apart a long time back, so for her to still be around this placeโ€ฆ She had an idea of who might be the culprit.

ย 

All of the water under Mumei's footing evaporated soon replaced by black-yellow flames, skies now eaten by the thunderstorm of lightning bolts of similar colors. Strong winds ravaged Muun's hair causing it to fly around frantically.

ย 

Her eyes twitched and her sclera shifted to complete black, her iris glowing yellow stronger than ever as her teeth sharpened further from the words she spat out.

ย 

โ€œ Ya knowโ€ฆ. My mother would never do some shit like thatโ€ฆ. She would tell me to just keep going and find a way, or beat mah ass to become or do Better. Not be creepy as fuck and make me fall under some sweet wordsโ€ฆ. She was an incredible womanโ€ฆ. Soโ€ฆ. - * turns around * - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†.๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–?โ€

ย 

Standing roughly ten meters away from her was a shorter almost identical copy of her own face wearing pretty casual clothes. A double of Yukinoaru Naya Berry, Mumei's mother.

ย 

โ€œ Gasp! Creepy? I take offense to that. I wasnโ€™t exactly lying when I called you my daughter. But you were all riled up, so I can forgive you for not paying attention. Would you prefer this look or... something else, for our little heart-to-heart talk?โ€ - She asked, head tilted a little.

ย 

Eyeing the copycat all the taller brown head did was snarl. - โ€œ Anything, even a piece of shit is better. Just shift the fuck away from my mother's appearance.โ€ - Fists clenched tightly, and the flames surrounding them rose even higher.

ย 

Despite the dangerous-looking scenario, she seemed unaffected. However, โ€˜๐ฌ๐ก๐žโ€™ quickly became a โ€˜๐ก๐žโ€™ after Muun had angrily demanded the appearance change. Now, the entity before her looked much like a businessman. In an all-white suit with a matching white hat resting on his head. A long black ponytail could be seen resting on his left shoulder. Taking a bow, he settled his sharp-looking red, shifting eyes on Mumei and smiled.

ย 

ย โ€œ Greetings and all that. Iโ€™m your Patron, Mom, Dadโ€ฆ Hm.. whichever suits you. This is one of my favorite โ€˜๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‡๐’Š๐’•๐’”โ€™ to slip into.โ€ - The man muttered pleasingly to himself, his small smile still plastered on his face.

ย 

Staring at the change, Mumei blinked twice before scratching both her eyes as if to be sure of what she was seeing. Opening her mouth one time before stopping mid-way through and going back to her pensive self.

ย 

Eyes reverting to normal, she stared towards the strange-looking man. - โ€œ Aren'cha from Full Metal Alchemistโ€ฆ.. The heck ya even doing hereโ€ฆ Hell, how can someone like ๐’š๐’๐’– even influence me?!โ€ย 

ย 

Indignant of the current situation, she almost screams out the last part not understanding one bit how this worked.

ย 

โ€œOh, dear... It seems youโ€™re still confused hmm? Do you actually think Iโ€™m Kimblee? Did Kimblee have the ability to alter his appearance at a momentโ€™s notice? My girl.. what did I say to you before you used that power? Remember?โ€ - Kimblee asked, strolling around Mumei with an exasperated but still amused smile.

ย 

Eyebrows twitching she could only flinch and slap her face, letting out an exhausted sigh. - โ€œ Keep forgettingโ€ฆ. A Neopolitan who has become a Goddess, Smoll Omega, my ass being a Pillar and Half Saiyan and even more Verses being out thereโ€ฆ. Something like someone with the appearance of a character I know was bound to appear carrying some stupid stuffโ€ฆ So ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• are you?ย 

ย 

* Crosses arms * - Some type of Reincarnated Person with OP powers? Deity from who the hell knows where? Perhaps a R.O.B? Toss it, Iโ€™ve seen everything.โ€

ย 

โ€œ Hoo boy... R.O.B is the closest guess but it sure is reductive. Iโ€™m Chaos. Just ripping the band-aid off. Iโ€™m the manifestation of the power, DAO, Law, and Concept... Whatever. The thing you use? Thatโ€™s me. Iโ€™m an Omniverse spanning concept. Iโ€™m a facet of life and creation. From the beginnings of the Omniverse, to the end. Iโ€™m a wild fire in the forest, Iโ€™m an asteroid wiping out dinosaurs, and Iโ€™m a fucking brawl at Applebees! Thatโ€™s me. Nice to officially meet you, Daughter.โ€ - He said, patting her shoulder as he passed, enjoying the look on her face.

ย 

Lagging behind, above Mumeiโ€™s head a loading symbol of flames and electric bolts appeared before she finally processed everything, face still as confused as when Kimblee had started talking. - โ€œ Youโ€ฆwut? โ€

ย 

Turning to the man who just walked by her side with the most โ€˜ The fuck โ€™ look she could muster. - โ€œ Mah bad, I zoned out in โ€˜Chaosโ€™ โ€ฆ. Sooooโ€ฆYou're this? โ€ - Stretching an arm forward just to have it be ignited in black-yellow flames.

ย 

The man raised his brow, stretching his arm forward and doing the exact same thing. Then blasting forth an endless red spiral that sparked with black-yellow fire and lightning. As quickly as it appeared, it was snuffed out by the man.

ย 

โ€œ Yes. Iโ€™m all of it. Sometimes I manifest differently in otherโ€™s perspectives, due to being a high-tiered existence and concept. But I am Chaos. The same thing and antithesis as Order. Itโ€™s complicated, I know.โ€ - The man chuckled to himself before putting both of his hands in his pockets.

ย 

โ€œ Uhumโ€ฆโ€ - Nodding, strangely the Owl didn't feel hostility from the man, which is also one of the reasons she wasn't powered up anymore. So she didn't beat around the bush. - โ€œ What do ya want with me then? Was it just to let me go on a rampage out there? โ€ฆAlso on a side note, wasn't BaeBae supposed to be Chaos?โ€

ย 

โ€œ Part of it. Youโ€™re my kid after all. Thereโ€™s nothing I enjoy more than seeing you claim your birthright. Youโ€™ll need it for the future, after all. Youโ€™ve grown strong. Even in Dragon Ball terms. Youโ€™ll rise to greater heights, challenge the top-tiered existences, and cause some... โ€˜๐‘ด๐’†โ€™, along the way. But you needed a push to cross the threshold of power. All the high-tiered beings have conceptual abilities that could kill you otherwise. I wonโ€™t have you go in unarmed after all.

ย 

โ€ฆOh, as for Bae. Well. Picture Bae as a lake. And I'm all of the water in the World.โ€ - Chaos explained, his thoughts drifting somewhere else momentarily.

ย 

Flinching for a moment, Mumei couldn't help but let out a hearty-laugh before settling to just grin at his words. - โ€œ I guess that explains some thingsโ€ฆ. And Kill me huhโ€ฆ. Ya think they can? I welcome the challenge then! Civilization, Progress, and now Chaos. Or whatever variant my version is calledโ€ฆ.ย ย 

ย 

If ya think I'mma go down by sum tweak's who probably don't even work a muscle for their strength ever since their birthโ€ฆ I also have quite strong people by my side.

ย 

ย ย So much for you to be calling me your โ€˜ Daughter โ€™, knowing I would fuck their shit up!โ€ย 

ย 

Punching both knuckles together causing an extreme explosion of wind to spread the flames apart for an instant while she grinned ferociously. In doing so Mumei noticed her body starting to fade to yellow particles. Her time in this place was over, her outer-self had enough waiting.

ย 

โ€œ Seems our timeโ€™s up. Things are going to get interesting for you quite soon. Weโ€™ll meet again, Mumei. Just be careful not to annoy Lil- Eh... Nevermind. You probably wonโ€™t listen.โ€ - Chaos shrugged with a helpless smirk on his face before tipping his hat to her, bidding her goodbye.

ย 

Before she fully disappeared the brown-haired girl flinched hearing him as her eyes were filled with annoyance. - โ€œ OI! IF SOME INTERSTELLAR SUPER-UPER-DUPER ENTITY COMES AFTER MY ASS FOR WHAT I'M DOING, YOU BET Iโ€™MMA PUT THAT YE-YE SUIT OF AN ASS OF YOURS UNDER THE BUS, AND SAY IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!โ€ - Pointing a finger at Kimblee, having a vein almost pop on her forehead, Mumei disappeared to yellow particles leaving the man inside the burning place.

ย 

Chaos chuckled as he stood there, seemingly alone.

ย 

โ€œ I doubt theyโ€™d be willing to fuck around and find out again after that old Primordial war... So much fun! Iโ€™m rooting for you to start another one, Daughter! โ€ - Chaos cackled to himself, almost maniacally.

5