Chapter 7: He was, what all I wanted (7)
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         

            

Claire walked passed the three people. The nox of cake that she was holding was now lying on the cold and dirty floor with the icing scattered too.

         

"Claire!" Chris abruptly called me when I was about to exit the establishment at the same time grab my left arm and then hugged me from behind.

          

I remember he always hugged me from behind, whenever we cuddled or standing in our floor to ceiling glass window watching the scenery outside, he really loves to do it with me.

          

But now... I winder if it is only with me that he does this... Maybe he is doing it also with Kaylie too.

        

After remembering... So I forcefully escaped from his grasp and maybe... this will be the last time I am letting him to do this to me. 

         

The love that I give, just turn into nothingness.

        

"C-Claire, please let me explain first". He plead while his voice was shaking, he was on the verge of crying.

        

But that will not work for me...

          

"No need Chris. Our relationship is over". I said coldly to him.

       

"I never thought...., you will betray me this hard. You're cruel".

          

I sigh and continue to say, "I hope that you will be happy in your choice and decision. I wish for your happiness...always... even if its gonna break me... but not to the extent that I will forget my principle and do immoral things that will insult my parents who raise me well. Chris, you know more than most of the people in my life that I value my parent's honor and principles and I see to it, that I will not hurt people, I just wonder why did you cheat on me with Kaylie and have sex with her on top of it".

        

Well whatever the case, nothing will change my decision.

          

"I... I do not want to break up with you...if possible. I will accept any kind of punishment as long as you will not break up with me and remain by my side Claire". He lowered hi head, eyes on the ground...., If it is ground that he is staring, not in the mood to pry.

            

           

"Impossible to happen". I said indifferently. "I am brraking up with you whether you like it or not. Be happy now, you can do whatever yo want with other girls, just don't ever show and bother me, ever again. Until I moved on..." After I said that I just walked away from him...from them.

             

Kaylie and MinWoo was dumbfounded about my comment and outburst while watching Claire walked away from them. 

2