Chapter 6: He was, what all I wanted (6)
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Year College

 

It's Chris and I celebrate the anniversary of being lovers, also the same for Kaylie and Min-Woo.

 

So I decided to surprise Chris and Kaylie since I and Min-woo are both into surprises to our partners. I contacted Min-Woo about the surprise of the two.

 

After a month of planning and preparations, I booked a private room somewhere downtown and told Chris and Kaylie about the get-together.

 

"Hi, Chris, are you and Kaylie already in the private room?" I happily inquired to him, because I am kinda excited about the surprise. We are planning to let them think that I and Min-Woo will be late but we are already in the building, it will only be the cake that is being carried so Min-Woo and I can manage to do that.

 

"Yes, we are already here, how you and Min-Woo?" he sounded like he is suppressing his voice and there is muffled noise too.

 

"Oh right, will be late for an hour, so we'll leave you a bit, okay?"

 

"Okay sure." there's the muffled noise again.

_____

 

"Hey Buddy, Kaylie, and Chris are already in the private, let's go and surprise them," I said cheerily to Min-Woo

 

"Ahaha sure, but girly I need to use the comfort room first, wait for me outside the room, Okay?" Min-Woo said while chuckling to me.

 

"Ahaha sure," I said while laughing.

 

As I was approaching the room, I got just a bad feeling.

 

______________________________________________

 

As I approach the doorknob I was hearing some moans and creaking of something maybe the sofa in the room, the pleasurable curses through a woman's mouth and from Chris. I know his voice, after such long cohabiting with him, I know his voice, but the girl's voice was scarily familiar to my ears, as I twist the doorknob.

 

What I saw was Chris was on top of Kaylie, while Kaylie was on knees and her two hands supporting her body just to avoid slumping on the sofa.

 

"Oh-oh, Chris, faster, faster baby." Kaylie was losing her mind from the thrusting of Chris.

 

"I'm cumming, we need... to finish....before they arrive." Chris was panting while he was thrusting hard and fast behind Kaylie.

 

So that was it. He was cheating on me with Kaylie.

 

"C-Chris, I will break-up with Min-Woo while you break up with Claire, I just fall in love with you from the first I saw you in class,"  Kaylie confessed with a small voice that I can still clearly hear.

 

So this bitch was already planning to betray me from the start. HAHA

 

 

"Uhh, I'll think about it." there a second late before he replied.

 

I cannot take it anymore. "It's okay, you can choose her now, no need to think about it Chris," I said with a cold tone, I can't get angry at times like this. No emotions must be out until... I am alone.

 

They both twist their head to see me, horror, surprise, fear, and relief in Kaylie's eyes, while in Chris he was surprised, paled face, that indifferent face was showing an expression he never showed to me.

 

I know I love him. I love Chris because if I wasn't I will never agree to live together on the same roof, but I did. I gave him most of my firsts and introduced him to my parents.

 

 

The betrayal I felt was far greater than the love I feel for Chris at that time. No matter what the reason or circumstance he says, he cannot justify that he cheated on me with our classmate in philosophy.

 

That's why I have decided that instead of hating him while we are still together, I will break up with him and look for a new apartment to live.

 

 


 

I waited for them to finish dressing before I confront them fully. I need evidence to support my claim in case they denied it.

I do not what makes them so slow, but I do not care anymore, so I fiddled with my handphone and never pay attention to them. Until Min-Woo arrived.

After half an hour past and the door creaked open, the first person to emerged was Kaylie Sung, the girlfriend of Kang Min-Woo, Korean nationals which they are exchange students to our university.

"Hey Claire, did you see already surprise them?" Min-woo asked me as he happened saw his girlfriend exiting the room with Chris.

I need evidence to support my claim in case they denied it.

"yes, and I think there is no need to surprise them because they have already beat us to do that," I said a chill voice.

 

Min-Woo was confused about my statement but I was not paying attention to him, I just stare at the two with devoid of any emotion in my eyes

Specifically to Chris who is looking at me too.

Well, I did not see that coming, I thought he was the one that I will be my partner until my death but I guess it is not the case.

 

So this will be the end of our relationship.

 

 

Though I know that we have been in the relationship for years, but I knew this was forcefully picked melon in a tree. It was only me who was investing too much affection and love to Chris which I failed to realize that I never asked him how does he feel about me for all those years. I never should have assumed that he loves me...

 

 

"Well that was not a surprise, still... such betrayal...hmmm." I murmured to myself, did see the facial expression changing in Chris's face

 

"Hey Babe, what is going on here? Why are you and Chris looking like that?" Min-Woo was so confused about the situation.

I just held my phone and started to approach him.

 

"Claire???" His face was starting to make a nervous and ugly expression on his face.

 

 

"Here, see it for yourself. Thank me later for saving you from this kind of relationship." I indifferently told him while tossing the handphone to him and the moaning of two people start to fill the hallway outside of the private room.

 

Min-Woo watched it with horror. He was not expecting that his girlfriend will betray him at this point. He loves her so much that they were planning to get married after college.

 

"I'm cumming, we need... to finish....before they arrive." Chris was panting while he was thrusting hard and fast behind Kaylie.

 

So that was it. He was cheating on me with Kaylie.

 

"C-Chris, I will break-up with Min-Woo while you break up with Claire, I just fall in love with you from the first I saw you in class,"  Kaylie confessed with a small voice that I can still clearly hear.

 

"H-How could you!!!" Min-Woo screamed at Kaylie. "I never thought you were this dirty slut, so the rumors are true." He was shaking from rage.

rumor?

 

"What r-r-rumor Min-Woo?" I hesitantly asked.

 

He turns his head towards me and said, "You did not know? That they were spotted somewhere near the hotel and motel in the red district a month ago." 

 

"Min-Woo, do not believe that Bitch, she is lying, she is trying to break us apart," Kaylie beg and beg, thinking that she can still fool Min-Woo to believe in her.

 

"W-w-what?" I was surprised, hurt and almost breakdown right there. I treated her as my friend, I helped her when she was in need but this was the price I need to pay for that deed.

 

 

To be CONTINUED.

 

 

2