Chapter 5: He was, what all I wanted (5)
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so...

 

 

Wow! I exclaimed on my mind as I entered the door.

 

"Sit where you want." He said while he takes off his school jacket and put it on the arm of the sofa

 

I'm in Chris's house!!

 

I heard that Chris lives by himself, so this is all Chris's scent! No way!!! This is amazing!!

 

 

"Do you want to eat something first?" he asked

 

"anything will do Chris senpai" I stiffly replied to him

 

"okay" he nonchalantly reply

 

The day finally came.

 

After Chris gave me something to drink I start my intention in coming here.

 

"Chris sempai, I just discovered something on the internet again, would you like to try it?" I ask hesitantly, afraid that he will refuse my request.

 

"Okay sure," he answers indifferently.

 

"For now, let's just get started with the massage," I said while rummaging on my backpack.

 

"Ah? Thanks."

 

"Do you remember what I told you to do before the massage...?"

 

"I...do..." *pant* *pant*

 

 

This is so hot!

 

"I have... to... stroke it...and... do it like this..." he was stroking his shaft and massaging his balls.

 

"How is it, Chris?"

 

"Ah...well... it feels kind of good..."

 

"Is this your first time doing it for yourself, Chris?" I ask while putting lotion on his shaft.

 

"Yes..." he was panting like he was really feeling good.

 

I'm certain now! 

 

Chris's feelings for me are getting stronger!

 

"Keep on doing that, your dick is going inside me in no time!"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Isn't this a msssage? You need to get my dick inside you for that?"

 

"Of...of course...!" it is, this is my intention for coming here, I will definitely have your first with me!

 

____________________________

 

He is sucking my private part so eagerly. It's almost as if he is in heat!

 

This is amazing!

 

He is so into it, way more than usual!

 

Ah... I am feeling good with him...

 

 

"Do you want to get inside me?" <3

 

"Ahh you seem to enjoy it so much" as I watched him below me, enjoying licking and eating my private part.

 

Chris is so turned on just eating me down there alone! <3

___________________________________________________________

 

After our massage in his apartment, we continue our relationship until we graduated in high school.

 

As we enter our college life we decided to live together and to have the classes as much as possible so that we could hang out still even we have different college programs.

 

As we stay and mingle in our university we meet many people to become our circle.

 

We met Clint Stookes and Anika Lim in our business administrative subject because we were group by our professor for our project that need to be updated and pass at the end of the semester.

 

Chris and I have constant skin to skin contact when we are free from our obligations in school. It continues 'til the second year college.

 

I mean the sex we shared was still amazing. Chris is growing, like growing everywhere, his body became amazing too. As for me, well I am not so fat like I was in high school but I am not that sexy too, Chris was okay with it, too.

 

Our relationship became stable as the semester passed. I thought so too.

 

We gain another set of friends named Kaylie Sung and Kang Min-Woo also a couple like Clint and Anika. We met them at our philosophy class on the last day of class in our last year of first year in college.

 

We always hang around when classes are not available. The girls in our group, well I became good friends with them but not really close, or maybe it was only me.

 

Clint and Min-woo are sports guys like Chris, they play basketball and we'll cheer them on.

 

Until that one fateful event, change everything.

2