Chapter 4: He was, what all I wanted (4)
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Well, if you're sorry... 

 

won't you..

 

make out with me?" I nonchalantly said to him.

 

and then...

 

!!!!

 

"eh..." What did I say?!

 

"That...that just now!!" I panicky utter words to him while he was eating some sandwich from cafeteria.

 

"Sure, no problem." he said while smirking

 

"Eh?"  I was dumbfounded by his words

 

"I'll do just like that" he licked his lips and put down his sandwich on his right side and start to approach me

 

"EHHH?!" 

 

The psychological technique seems working. Never would have thought that it will work this way.

 

To think that I will have this kind of battle of tongue, no, no, it is definitely called french kiss!

 

Chris's mouth!!! <3

 

He doesn't hesitate, he just do it naturally without asking anything. <3

 

This feels so good, to think a fat girl like me would have this kind of ikemen to do me. He sucked my lips and tongue as he slide it deeper, to make me short of breath

 

Ahhh he is sucking so much!!

 

Shit... I'm... I'm cumming from kissing!!

 

Chris: ...!!!

 

I shivered from orgasm, never thought this french kiss making people cum like they just have sex.

 

"You came from kissing." it was a statement, damn how did he know? Then, 

 

I reluctantly looked down to my thighs and I saw his right hand was already inside my skirt, not only that his middle finger was already inside my underwear, feeling my wetness spreading to his finger and escaping down to ground.

 

We were panting like we run for more than 5 kilometers, on the fast phase at that.

 

"Ch-Chris! That was bad!! your teeth were hitting me all the time!" Somehow...  knowing that Chris would listen to someone like me... I'ts like an unknown pleasure.

 

"Ah well... That was my first time doing it" as he said that he turned his head away from me.

 

 

 

After that, it became our daily routine.

 

We didn't care about where we did it, nor the consequences. We just care about how good it felt.

 

And so I...

 

"Take it off" he commanded.

 

I trembled as I listened to his commanding voice. But I am still in control. So I take off my underwear.

 

"Yes..." I shivered

 

We started to escalate our activity.

 

ahh it feels so good...

 

he grabbed my left thigh and let me put it on his shoulder, as he spread my legs and he start to feel me up and taste me down on my most sensitive private part, he lick it like what I told him to do.

 

"There you go.." <3

 

"you have to eat it all."

 

"Just like that... is my p*ssy tasty?" I moaned as I try to talk dirty to him.

 

"Ahhh you are eating it so well." 

 

" Hurry up and cum..." he said while his still buried between my thighs

 

"Ah... here it comes! <3" I moaned loudly as I orgasm again, he drank my cum like it was his most favorite drink in the world.

 

 

After I told Chris that I want to experience being eaten down there, he did not hesitate to agree on my terms like it was normal to be requested on. Sometimes I think, did he do this things with the school beauties before I was forcefully stick to him like glue for selfish benefits.

 

 

__

Our making session was like cycle, we done it over and over again.

 

 

"So tasty...<3" he seductively said that as he licked his lips with my cum on it.

 

we shivered both and I start to put my underwear again as we start to prepare to leave

 

"Thank you. I have to go to the club now." he smirked at me then smile

 

I always end up feeling good and refreshed.

 

"Sure." I smiled at him too.

 

"Then I'm leaving." he said indifferently 

 

As I watched him leave, I just keep staring at his broad back until I cannot see his body,

 

My objective from the beginning is changing now.

 

Of course, I want to see how far I can take it with Chris.

 

"Okay Chris, see you later" I waved my hand to him

 

 

 

And so.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

 

 

 

2