Chapter 3: He was, what all I wanted (3)
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hah?!!!"  he groan angrily as he turn his head to me while me greeting the ground and asking it save me. 

 

"What the hell do you want!?" he roared at me 

 

his face saying 'you-should-have-just-ignore-what-happened-and-did-not-stop-me-from-leaving' kind of face

 

"Y-you... y-yo-ou... I-i-i...." I stuttered again, this such a failure.

 

He is so gonna kill me

 

Just what was I thinking?!

 

1 hour ago

After bumping into him, I did not keep my courage and bravely start a small talk with him, because I do not want to waste this opportunity at all.

 

"C-c-chr-i-is, I want you to be my friend, but not only friendship but also I want you to be my boyfriend until high-school ends, u-until c-college days will be over." as I said that I clenched my fist tightly that my nails is starting to dig on palm's skin, it keeps me focus, at-least.

 

"Huh? What do I have to be in relationship with you, I do not know you." is it just me or there is a menacing aura that is escaping from his body.

 

"I-i k-know, but w-we will be eventually, eventually get to know each other as we start as a friend, you will start to court me." I know that, what I am doing right now was a complete USELESS!!! I have been really scammed from that internet gimmick.

 

I should not have mind it, but what could I do? I was in a desperate situation that time so I was hooked with it.

 

"Why me? And why do I want to court you? I don't even like you!" he indifferently stated

 

*crack* I think I just had my first heart ache even though I am doing this half-ass, I mean a rejection is not really a good feeling at all.

 

"B-b-b-be-c-ca-cause, because....." he is pressuring me even it is just his voice.

 

"Cat got your tongue? Then I am returning to classroom." he waved his hand to me indifferently and disdain in his eyes, then he smirked.

 

he started walking away from me, if I really let him return without saying the things I wanted, my efforts prior to this will be wasted.

 

"Because! That scammed seminar told me, that if I want to stop the bullies, then I just have to befriend the awesome person in my school which is, I, Claire Tang, got my eyes on you, so you need to be grateful that I had my eyes on you!!!" I burst out my inner feelings for the indignation I felt about the seminar that I found in the internet weeks ago.

 

 

I. Am. Doomed. !!!

 

I thought if I can really get it the technique and master it, I can be left alone without bullying me one bit by those guys. 

 

I do not want the bullies to escalate their activities on me where it will be inhumane or so much torture to my mental and physical health just like in novels and movies.

 

"I do not want to be depressed about it, I also want to have a normal high school life, even if I transfer, I can't, it is too troublesome not only for me but also to my parents, school and homeroom teacher. So I decided I want to change here. I do not want to be bullied again. And also I want you y-y-you to buy me juice to comfort me or during lunch" As I calmed down, I speak out my mind subconsciously, I hang my head and stared ground-san blankly and eventually my tears started to fall.

 

I do not know what happened but....

 

he just really left.

Present

I keep on standing there, since there was no student that loiter at the back of school and the bell just rang, and literally I am skipping one subject for the first time. My tears just keep falling to ground.

 

"Hey!" he roared again, but this time his voice was a little bit tone down from earlier outrage voice he gave to me.

 

but still I did not look up to him and looked into his eyes, still greeting to the ground.

 

"What are you doing? Here take it, you can just ask me if you want something, I'll buy you whatever you want." after he said that, he gave some small box of fruit juice

 

!!!?

 

No way.

 

Really?

 

"Eehhh? I thought you said that you will return to classroom..." my voice was so low but still he heard it

 

"*sigh* well let's say that I am interested in you now, and we will be friends starting today, about dating, well see about that" he inched closer to me, grab both shoulders and lead me to some big rock to take a seat with him, closely.

 

Chris Lance is so easy?!

 

This is amazing!!

 

And just like that, someone like me was able to start hanging out with the guy at the top of the caste!

 

It's great!

 

Before even knowing it, the bullying ended and my present life was nothing like it used to, little by little I had gotten attached to Chris.

 


 

"Chris, let's go and play after school" I happily inquire to him

 

"Ah, sorry, I have club activities" calmed voice while he turned his head to me.

 

"Oh..." why I am disappointed? Shit I really want to be with him. 

 

I turned my head to look at him.

 

Huh? His face is red?

 

He... he is so cute!!

 

 

 

2