Ch 4: Mysteries(part one)
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanz
“Did you really have to go on a tangent about being a quote on quote failed writer?” spoke the labcoat guy.

“Wow. It’s really you.Still the same guy going on tirades about shit that doesn’t matter.”i started laughing

“If only you guys knew her. She is the sweetest thing since sugar and sugar canes...”

The labcoat guy grew a bit red and agitated and then exclaimed“Have you two gone crazy? Who gives a fuck about any of that shit? Where are we? That’s the only thing that matters now.”

I stopped the snickering and looked around. We were on this lush green forest, probably in the middle of nowhere.

“Isn’t that a trail?” My nephew asked.

I still couldn’t get over the fact that my nephew was now in the body of blonde tanned super model, and that bugged me out to high heaven.We will have to deal with that later, because somehow that isn’t the strangest thing that has happened today or in my entire life.

“It does look like one.” i said

“What are we waiting for then?” my nephew asked

“Well,there is still some things we need to clarify plus,”i pointed at the girl ” she still hasn’t said a word.”

“何を入力すればいいのかわからないので、ランダムに入力します” she shouted all of a sudden.

“Sorry miss no chinese” i said to her

“Dude, it’s japanese.” labcoat tried correcting me.

“Do you think i give a fuck? Plus, To you it’s Mr Hanz. Call me dude again and i will twist your fucking neck.
Labcoat guy tensed up a bit and probably coiled up inside and then said, ”Whatever” and walked closer to the girl.
“English?” labcoat asked.

The girl shoke her head.

Cute. Knowing my nephew he probably fell for her already and he doesn’t even know her fucking name. Or maybe he didn’t. He goes back and forth,on the story of still loving his high school crush.

“Okay, we ain’t getting a single word from her. Fucking nice”

I started giggling and my nephew put a thumbs up for her and said “Don’t worry; you are safe.” He then gave her a smile and she gave a smile back despite probably not understanding jack shit.

“Before we go,we better have a talk.” i said

“I agree.” labcoat agreed and my nephew nodded and we three formed a circle whilst the japanese girl sat by a tree.

“So to makes things clear, did we all get a floating tablet looking thing with our names and personal information who then gave us a message informing us that we were going to get *sent* to a *different* world?” asked labcoat

All three said yes.

“Did you two pass out to soon after the message?” Labcoat asked.

All three said yes.

Labcoat looked around and said “So is this supposed to be the *different* world?”

“It don’t look that different to me” i expressed.

“Maybe we will see something strange if we follow the trail?” nephew asked.

“Do you guys actually believe you are in a different world? We were probably kidnapped by a bunch of crazies who dropped us off out here on the boonies somewhere. I imagine they are still around. We have to be careful.

“You guys haven’t noticed?” The labcoat guy seemed baffled and he gave that surprised look with his mouth open as if we were both two uneducated retards. That shit pisses me off.

5