ch 5: Mysteries(part two)
113 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the fuck are you on about?” i angrily shouted.

“Mr hanz,no need to get so angry.Look.” he got on his knees and grabbed a flower by it’s head.

“You guys ever seen this flower before?” he asked.

Me and nephew shook our heads.

“That’s the point” he said with a grin in his face. he is pissing me off.

“What point?”

“I am a chemist. In other words a scientist. And,i can tell you with a 100% certainty that i have never seen any of the plants or flowers here anywhere back on earth.” he exclaimed with an air of authenticity as if he was a living fucking encyclopedia.

I could see a line of sweet trickling down my nephews face ,and so i asked,“So what? You don’t expect me to believe that you know every plant or flower in the world right?”

Labcoat boy gave me an ugly smirk,and then chirped “No matter which place you go to, there will always be a certain amount of recognisable plants that can be found literally anywhere. Believe me when i say that i can’t recognize a single fucking plant here.”

“Whatever” i said.

I don’t trust labcoat boy for a single second, but if what he says is true, then something really strange is going on. Usually i would just laugh at labcoat boy, but seeing that somehow my nephew is now a girl or at least looks like one and that we all passed out after seeing tech which i have never seen despite having seen lots of classified military tech before, and that we now are in the middle of nowhere; which makes question if labcoat boy might not be speaking the truth.

“Okay,this is what will happen next.You labcoat,” labcoat interrupted me and said, “it’s daniel.” I looked at him and then continued,”labcoat daniel and the girl,you two will walk right in front of us always when we start going going down that trail,since i can’t trust you two worth squat.We will see if we can search for some help. Capiche?”

Daniel looked at me with a disappointed look,as if he expected me to trust him just because he says he is a cool chemist dude who knows everything and all things.

“Okay. I will go explain to the girl what we are doing.” Daniel said.

“Good luck” I said

Daniel went to the Japanese girl and me and my nephew finally had a minute to have a one on one conversation.

“Do you have any idea what could be happening?” I asked him without expecting anything much.

“I don’t know. I mean this doesn’t sound strange.”
“What the fuck do you mean by that?”

“Well...”

5