Ch 6: Fantasy isn’t real(Part one)
81 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well...”My nephew stressed the well as if he was unsure of where to go next with his talk, but he then gathered the courage and continued his conversation.

“Well, this sounds weirdly familiar to some novels i used to read.” he said

“Novels?”

“Yeah novels. In those novels the main protagonist was usually killed and then transported to another world. Usually he would be transported to a fantasy world filled with elfs,orcs,goblins,dungeons and the whole lot.”

“Elfs?”

“Yeah; elfs.”Alex grew red, probably with shame and i honestly didn’t know what to say next.The idea of possibly meeting an elf in the next 15 minutes sounded so absolutely retarded that i just wanted to laugh out loud ,but with how crazy the entire situation is at the moment, i couldn’t even gather the energy to do that.

“I will play ball with ya kid.” i looked around and then said to him,”We didn’t die before coming here. You realize that right?”

“Yeah ,i guess.” he paused and then straightened his slouched up pose and continued,”Maybe we were killed. Poison or something. Or maybe we were killed after we blacked out .Doused in gasoline or poison or something. I don’t know.

“We would have woke up immediately even if we had just a small part of our body burning.Believe me,it hurts.” I showed him a part of my arm that was burnt in a flogging session a long time ago. That was my first flogging session. Sometimes life is a sad thing...

My nephew winced and i laughed.

humpf.The kid turned soft after he hit 12. Before that he could pull quite the punch.I trained him for a while ,but unfortunately he thought writing about frustrated housewives and young horn dogs was a better idea. I never understood this guys idea. He might as well have been writing porn without porn,and the saddest part is that he called it art that imitates the classics. No wonder i slept through all my literature classes as a kid.

“You two ready?” Asked labcoat from behind. I didn’t notice him and the girl approaching us. Maybe i really am getting old and maybe i really got killed. I am acting poor for a top of the class assassin.

“Yeah we are ready”i said whilst looking at alex. He nooded back.

“Okay let’s go”

As ordered, labcoat and the girl started walking right in front of us,and we two followed behind. I couldn’t trust labcoat and the girl for now. For all i know, they could be with the kidnappers,and until i see some proof that is not the case,i sure as heck can’t keep my eyes off them.

And, so we started walking in hopes of finding some help or at least some explanations...

2