ch 7: Fantasy isn’t real(Part two)
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Guys, i see something.”said daniel.

Labcoat boy was 20 meters away in front of us because he dashed as soon as he saw a small hill from which he could stand upon and see better. As soon as we heard those words we ran not knowing where to place our expectations on the good to bad scale.

“Well, that is something.” I said.

We could see a village that probably houses a few thousand people at the very least not far from here. I would say it would take about 10 minutes to go there. The strangest thing about the village was the design of it; they looked quite similar to those hay roof houses you see in movies set in rural villages in medieval times. The whole thing had cute look to it; the kind that you might pay to spend a weekend or two with a random girl.

“Hey does anyone see any electricity poles?” Said alex

“Huh?” Said i.

Now that i think about it i can’t see a single electricity pole, and i haven’t seen any ever since we woke up from the blackout.

“You think they have no electricity here?” Said labcoat with his eyes directed at me.

“Probably. Don’t see any solar panels or anything too.” i yapped.

“They have these small solar panels now. Small enough to have the same size as my hand.”Alex said it whilst extending his hand for us to have one good look at it.Now that my boy has the body of a women even his hand was a miniature. I hope he still remembers some techniques from when i used to teach him, because otherwise i have no clue if he will be able to protect himself if things go to shit with that frail body of his.

“Let’s hope they have a phone then.” exclaimed daniel

“Don’t know man;i mean look,”I pointed at what could vaguely be said to be a wagon,”That doesn’t inspire me with much confidence.”

“Strange.” asked daniel.

Daniel seemed surprised and my boy just seemed confused at the entire thing.The japanese girl hasn’t said a word or even showed a single expression in her pretty slender face that wasn’t utter confusion personified since we started walking.

“At least they got wagons to carry our asses out of here, if push comes to shove. Let’s go.All this dilly daylling around is annoying me” i bawled out.

I started walking and then heard from behind someone saying,”Impossible”with that i started turning my neck around to look when i immediately got my feet yanked and landed with my head on the grass

“Shit! You fucking idiot!” i shouted at daniel assuming he was the one who pulled my leg.

“Mr hanz shut up! Look.”I saw that all three were huddled on the grass trying their best to not be seen,and hanz pointed downwards. I looked and i saw a convoy that was passing right below us that we somehow didn’t notice. The convoy was a series of wagons carried by brown horses surrounded by a few guards protecting it.

“It’s real.” Alex said.

1