ch 8: Fantasy isn’t real(Part three)
120 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s real.”Alex said.

“It’s a stupid convoy,why the fucking yank?”i yelled with intense anger at daniel.

“Mr hanz look at the people at the back. That’s not normal.” Daniel said

“Are you fucking with me?” I said all confused.

I tried to have a good look at the people in the back, and what the fuck did i just see? No way that’s real .I mean, if we were in a fantasy world yeah sure this would be normal, but not here on planet fucking earth..I saw what could only be described as a green male orc easuring about 8’2 in some fine clothing that would fit royalty like a fucking glove. he was accompanied by a female orc, which i assume to be his wife, but for all i know,could be his secretrary or mistress or accountant or helper or all five.

“That’s gotta be a dress up thing right?”i asked.

“Uncle, I have gone to many dress up contests, and none of them looked that good” he said with this nervous jitter in his voice.

“whores in skanky outfits don’t count as dress ups you dumbass” i barfed at him under my breath so as to not make much noise”.

“You two seriously going to play this game now? What are we going to do now?”Daniel asked with bloodshot eyes”

“Dunno. I mean most of the people are human,and there doesn’t seem to be any problems between them. They don’t look like slaves either. This is all assuming that guy isn’t simply dressing up for Halloween or something.” i said in a joking tone

“Uncle, Halloween was like last month.” said alex looking at me with trembling lips

“Who cares. People these days just extend every date so they can get more excuses to fuck and drink. They have no shame these days...” i said

They just ignored me outright, and from the looks of everyones faces,everyone was absolutely confused and nervous.The girl face didn’t make any expression this time,which i found weird,but i have when it’s weirdness after weirdness i think it’s only expected for one to turn numb to the madness of it all.

I myself didn’t know what to make of the situation. I would like to just call it a farce and say that some random nba player dressed in green was making a fool out of us, but this thing combined with the strangeness of everything that has happened since that tablet looking thing popped out of thin air made me question if what i was seeing could potentially be real.

Maybe i was really going senile. My dead grandpa used to say some funny shit before he kicked the buck. Nothing about orcs and elfs though.

“Hey. You guys hear that?”Said daniel

I didn’t say anything but i stressed my ears and held my breath to see if i could detect even the slightest hint of something weird.

Yeah, there was something. I could hear steps right behind us...

3