Chapter 6: The first Wife R-18 (1)
18.7k 7 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten hours later.

"Chen must still be asleep...."

Su Ling murmured as she walked towards her son's room with a beautiful smile, she was very excited to start teaching Yen Chen about cultivation.

Su Ling continued walking for some time and was soon in front of her son's bedroom door and knocked three times but there was no answer, she knocked three more times and again there was no answer.

"Hum.... He must be asleep..." Su Ling frowned and thought before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

She looked at her surroundings and then at the bed and choked, her eyes wide and her face red with embarrassment, Yen Chen is sleeping in a strange position with his legs spread and his long, fat penis as hard as a post pointing to the sky.

*Swallow*

"Too big..." Su Ling swallowed dryly and thought as she rubbed her beautiful thick thighs against each other. She hesitated for a moment and calmly approached him and pinned up her hair before climbing onto the bed and crawling towards him.

She brought her head close to Yen Chen's penis and couldn't help but lick her lips: "Let's help him..."

Su Ling grabbed the giant cock in front of her, opened her mouth and started sucking it with her eyes closed and a drunken expression: "So good."

The head of his penis was oozing a little pre-cum, indicating that he was having some perverted dream about one or more women. She held her son's balls and massaged them and also sucked his cock harder, making him moan.

Yen Chen's eyelids opened revealing two golden eyes that shone brighter than gold, he sat on the bed and looked down with a beautiful smile.

"AAhhhh~ good morning mom~." He greeted her with a soft moan.

Su Ling stopped sucking his thick cock and started pumping him up and down, she looked up with a beautiful smile: Good morning Chen~ I'm helping you calm down this big boy here..."

She kissed the head of her son's cock and went back to sucking it with her eyes closed, Yen Chen moaned with pleasure and looked at his mother's big ass with burning eyes. He slapped her ass and grabbed her waist, then twisted her beautiful body so that her crotch was on top of his face, the famous 69 position.

"Chen~ no, is very dangerous." Su Ling stopped and looked at her son with a worried expression.

Yen Chen slapped her big ass once more and lifted her red dress halfway up her slim waist and tied it there, he rubbed Su Ling's pussy over her sexy black panties and bit her right buttock.

"Don't worry, just go back to sucking my cock, I'm going to make you cum a lot today..." He shifted her black panties to the side, revealing the beautiful wet pussy of his beloved mother.

"Chen.... AAhhhhnng~." Su Ling was startled but before she could say anything to stop him a loud, seductive moan escaped her mouth as soon as Yen Chen's tongue slipped past her pink pussy.

"Mmm~ very delicious~." Yen Chen murmured with a beautiful smile and licked his lips before gripping his mother's buttocks tightly and forcing her ass down.

"AAhhhhnnng~." Su Ling moaned loudly again but this time her toes curled, she could feel Yen Chen's tongue sliding over her wet pussy flicking her clit and his big hands massaging her buttocks sending waves of intense pleasure through her body.

*Pah!*

"AAhhhhnnng~."

"Suck my cock!" Yen Chen slapped her right buttock hard and commanded before going back to eating his beloved mother's tasty pussy.

Su Ling bit her lower lip to hold back her moans and started sucking his cock eagerly and soon the two of them were totally focused on pleasuring each other to the best of their abilities.

As Su Ling hadn't yet interacted sexually with any man apart from her own son, she didn't know much about giving pleasure but Yen Chen felt in heaven as he felt her sucking his cock with powerful suction.

He had never received a blowjob as good as hers! You see, the number of women who have been fucked by Yen Chen runs into the hundreds and many have sucked his cock several times during the act but none have given him as much pleasure as Su Ling is giving him.

"Fuck! If I keep this up I'm going to cum before she does." He thought and opened the lips of his mother's pussy and buried his tongue in her soft interior.

"AAhhhhhhhnng~" Su Ling moaned loudly and began rubbing her wet pussy against her son's handsome face with an obscene expression.

Yen Chen grabbed her buttocks very tightly and ate her delicious pussy for a few minutes and then came in his mother's mouth and at the same time basked in her love juices.

*Gole*

*Gole*

*Gole*

*Gole*

*Gole*

*Gole*

*Gole*

Sounds of swallowing echoed through the large luxurious room for some time, Yen Chen delighted in his mother's love juices and Su Ling also did the same with her son's delicious sperm which contained an amount of energy too powerful for her current level of Cultivation.

"Haaaa....Haaa... That was incredible." Su Ling lay down next to him and murmured with her eyes closed and her face red with sweat dripping down her forehead.

Yen Chen grinned like a demon and positioned himself between her legs and then grabbed his mother's beautiful thick thighs and spread them apart to reveal her beautiful wet pussy that was twitching as if it were breathing.

He held his cock and pumped it for a while and then rubbed the head of it on Su Ling's pussy who moaned and looked at him with concern: Chen we can't do it...."

"Shii.... I need a double cultivation partner and I want you to be my first partner and also my first wife, please don't ask why yet..." He leaned over and kissed his mother's lips lightly and spoke with a soft smile and eyes shining with love and desire.

Su Ling looked at him shyly and murmured in a low voice: "Your body will explode if we do that."

"Ling! Stop to make excuses, I have a double cultivation physique that can allow me to have sex with you..... So stop hesitating and accept my hard cock inside your pussy..." Yem Chen spoke and sealed her lips in a passionate kiss and held both her hands tightly above her head.

Su Ling's eyes widened and she returned the kiss and soon felt the fat head of her son's cock invading her pussy, stretching her to the brim, she wanted to moan loudly but only muffled moans escaped her mouth.

"What a wonderful grip! That pussy is heavenly!" Yen Chen thought and sank his entire length inside her with force making the head of his penis slam into his mother's womb.

"AAHHHHHNNNNGGG~" Su Ling widened her eyes and moaned loudly with her back arched and her toes curled.

"AAhhhhh~ fuck! What a delicious pussy!" Yen Chen also moaned with his eyes closed, feeling an absurd amount of pleasure from the powerful grip of the soft folds of his mother's pussy.

He waited for Su Ling if to calm down and sealed their soft lips again, she closed her eyes and couldn't help returning the kiss and wrapping her legs around his waist tightly.

"Pass her the Supreme Dual Cultivation technique." Mei's voice suddenly echoed, startling him.

Yen Chen nodded and leaned his forehead against his mother's and Mei did the rest of the work, Su Ling's eyes widening in surprise as thousands of pieces of information about a double cultivation technique entered her mind.

This chapter has been rewritten 02/01/2024

169