Chapter 91:Heavenly Pleasure (2/2) R-18
5.3k 4 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen continued rubbing his cock between her pussy lips, making it wet, then he stuck his second finger up in your second hole .

“Aahhng~”

"You're too tight here" 

Yen Chen said to tease her.

“Aahhng~ Stupid husband!” 

Su Ling told him while moaning.

"Hahaha looks like you're ready" He said and took both fingers out of her pink ass.

Yen Chen then brought his face closer to the your second hole and parted his your  big buttocks with his hands, in the next moment, a pink hole wrinkled  appeared.

“Ahhhhhhnnng~husband don't do that”

Su Ling moaned loudly and tried to stop him from, the licking his second hole, Yen Chen didn't hear her and kept licking, she tasted sweet, since they were Cultivators and not normal humans who need to do that.

Ahhn~Husband, this is so embarrassing~” Su Ling said, she was too embarrassed being  licked like that.

“Hehe looks like you're ready” Yen Chen said with a smile.

He then got on his knees behind her and placed the tip of his cock in her already lubricated hole. Su Ling felt the tip of his cock right at the door of the second hole and stiffened.

"Wife, you have to relax, let me help you" Yen Chen said and started kissing her.

Yen Chen saw that she became more relaxed and moved her hips forward, making her little brother penetrate her pink hole.

“!!!“

Su Ling's eyes widened, she felt pain as her cock head penetrated her hole stretching it. Yen Chen liked the feeling, it was very tight.

“Ahhhnngg~ Husband take it slow, it hurts”

She felt herself being ripped in half by his monstrous cock. Yen Chen saw that she was in pain and entered her more slowly.

“Ohhh~Fuck so tight” Yen Chen groaned softly in pleasure feeling at his walls crush his little brother.

After a while he finally reached the bottom, more than half of her cock entered her, Yen Chen waited for her to get used to it a little.

“Husband don't move it still hurts a little ” Su Ling said.

"Fine." Yen Chen nodded and waited a while.

Soon he saw that her expression was no longer one of pain, but of desire, Yen Chen then moved his hips back making his cock stay right at the door of her asshole.

*Pah*

“AAhhhnnnggg~”

Su Ling groaned loudly as Yen Chen gave a strong lunge , he repeated the same over and over again.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~”

"AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~”

Su Ling could only keep moaning like a madwoman, her eyes were already rolling in delight, her mouth open and her tongue hanging out, her expression became very lewd.

“Uhhnn~ Damn this feels so good”

Yen Chen spoke inwardly, he increased the rhythm of the thrusts, causing the pleasure she was feeling to increase.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~”

“Husband slower, you're driving me crazy” Su Ling told him as she moaned.

Yen Chen didn't care, he knew that she only spoke these words by mouth, he could feel through the soul connection that she is in seventh heaven now.

Yen Chen looked at her fat ass that swayed every time her hips and she met, he raised his hand and..,

*PAH*

“Ahhhnnnn~”

He slapped her ass, Su Ling felt a lot of pleasure to feel him slap your ass.

*Pah*

“AAhhnng~ Harder, hit me harder”

*Pah*

“Ahhhhhh~”

Yen Chen kept hitting her ass until she turned red, it felt really good every time he hit,  their bowels were tightening his dick hard .

“Shit, if it continues like this, I won't be able to hold back.” Yen Chen felt that he was close to coming.

He looked at the view behind her and became aroused, her fiery red hair spread down her back, her large pale breasts swaying with each of your lunges .

Yen Chen leaned under her body and directly grabbed her large breasts, making her arch her body towards him, he squeezed and kneaded her pink nipples.

"AAnnghh~" Su Ling moaned loudly, her body writhed in pleasure.

“Wife, I'm about to come” Yen Chen couldn't really hold back but the pleasure was too much for him to handle.

AAhhhn~I'm about to come too husband~"

Yen Chen had an idea to make this the best orgasm she ever had. He bit her earlobe making her body shudder with pleasure, then licked her neck and then bit it and started drinking her blood as he squeezed her pink nipples.

Su Ling's eyes widened and she felt intense pleasure run through her entire body feeling pleasure in three places, she couldn't hold back feeling so much.

"AAhhhhhhnnnnng~ I'm cumming"

*squirt* *squirt*

She came a lot wetting the bed sheets, Yen Chen felt the tightness of his insides increase.

"Uuuugghhhh~ Shit I'm cumming"

*squirt*

He grunted and his white milk exploded inside her rosy ass, Yen Chen came a lot after a minute he stopped coming.

“Haa..wife was really Good~” Yen Chen said and after waiting for the answer, nothing came.

He looked at her face and saw that she had passed out, he sighed and blamed himself for have made her  having passed out, he was very excited.

He took his cock out of her hole and lay on the bed with her, he hugged her and covered them with a fresh sheet that he took from the space ring.

“Mei, can I go to the next Realm now?” Yen Chen asked Mei that she was watching everything from her Alma space.

[Yes master, you can thanks to your last battles]

Mei gave Yen Chen very important information, he now understood what he needed to be able to go to the next Realm faster.

Soon an hour passed and su Ling woke up, she looked around and saw that she was being hugged by Yen Chen.

"It looks like I passed out, how long have I been sleeping, husband?" Su Ling asked as she snuggled into Yen Chen's strong arms.

Yen Chen, who was talking to Mei, heard her and smiled.

Leave a favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

59