Chapter 247: A deal
2.3k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen, who was lying in bed with Emily on his chest, heard Aiya's voice in his head.

“Husband~” Aiya called him in a coquettish voice.

"Yes my love?" Yen Chen laughed and said wanting to know what she needed.

"Husband, we..." She then started to tell everything that happened, making Yen Chen angry.

“These bastards dare to go after my Zoe” He said in a cold voice.

Aiya sighed and said to him: Husband, they want to make a trade."

"A switch?" Yen Chen asked in a confused voice.

“Yes, in exchange for your lives, the Wu Family will give us any treasure we want.” Aiya explained to Yen Chen that had bright eyes.

[Husband, we must accept.] Mei, who overheard the conversation, said to Yen Chen.

"Elder Sister Mei is right, we can find many valuable cultivation resources in her treasure hall" Aiya said to Yen Chen, who nodded.

"Fine, accept the exchange, but I want the Wu family ancestor to come and apologize in person" He told Aiya who smiled.

Aiya turned her attention to the great Elder and said: My husband accepted, but on one condition.”

The great Elder sighed in relief, but was taken aback by the condition spoke.

“And what would that condition be?” the great Elder asked with a curious expression.

Aiya smiled and said: Let your ancestor come and apologize in person."

"WHAT!"

The great Elder screamed in rage and a huge pressure started to come out of his body, crushing every tree and mountain two thousand kilometers away.

"What do you want?" He looked at Aiya and asked angrily.

Aiya frowned and said in a cold voice: My husband was once kind enough not to destroy the Wu family."

Aiya's eyes turned black with the purest form of darkness, her horns started to glow blood red, a huge pressure came out of her body crushing the great Elder to the ground.

"Do you accept or not?" She asked in a voice filled with murderous intent.

The grand elder was horrified, he didn't expect that Aiya, who was a Cultivator from the  Celestial Kingdom of Pico, would have so much power.

“Can I speak to my ancestor?” He asked in a voice filled with fear.

Aiya returned to normal and said with a smile: Of course but you have two minutes or those four ops three could die hahaha.”

The Grand Elder sighed, he also felt it when one of his four companions died just a short while ago. He glared at Aiya before using a high level communication stone.

Aiya sat on a tree trunk and waited for him to finish, a few seconds later the communication stone glowed and soon the ologram of a burly old man with a big beard formed.

*Sigh*

“So you didn't make it out in time” Wu Gun sighed and said sadly.

The great Elder gulped and said: Ancestor, I have something to say to you.”

Wu Gun looked at him and asked in confusion: What could it be?"

The first grand elder started to explain to him about the deal he made with Aiya and Yen Chen.

After listening to all the explanations, Wu Gun smiled helplessly, he his looked at Aiya and said: Young man, I promise I will."

Aiya nodded her head and said: Great!, you are very lucky that my husband is in a very good mood today hehehe~.”

The first grand elder stayd angry, but he didn't say anything meanwhile, Wu Gun wasn't angry, it was his fault for targeting someone so strong's wife.

"Could you let them go now?" Wu Gun asked.

Aiya nodded and said, "Sisters, bring them here."

Ten seconds later Lili along with the others appeared holding their respective opponents by the collar.

"Here"

Lili said and threw the man at the feet of the first great elder, Zoe and Annchi did the same as her.

Wu Gun and the great elder looked at the three of them with wide eyes in shock at seeing their condition.

Iris laughed and said: Sorry, I killed my opponent hehehe.”

Lili, Zoe and Annchi chuckled, they could kill their opponents if they wanted to if they used all their strength, but they decided to use them as training dummies.

Aiya looked at Wu Gun and said: In exchange for your lives, we want half of a century's income of your family."

Wu Gun and the Grand Elder were very angry, they would have to pay a huge amount. Wu Gun tried to stop himself from cursing Yen Chen and Aiya for their greed.

He sighed and started to think, soon a truth dawned on him, losing an Advanced Stage Emperor was far more painful than losing over twenty million high-level Qi Stones.

Wu Gun looked at Aiya and said: Alright, we accept."

Aiya nodded her head and told him: Okay, you have three days to come if you don't see my husband or my big sister will destroy your whole family."

The Body Wu Gun was trembled with rage, he felt humiliated at being threatened by a Heavenly Realm cultivator, he looked at Aiya and said: Alright, I'll come as soon as possible."

Wu Gun looked at Zoe and asked: Can you give my grandson's body to them?"

Zoe shook her head and said, "I can't since he doesn't exist anymore."

Wu Gun sighed in relief and told her: Thank you very much.”

He feared that his grandson's body had been dumped in the street or even desecrated, but after listening to her, he was relieved because, for the people of this world, having the body returned turned to ashes was the most honorable burial.

Zoe nodded and was silent, Aiya stood up and said before flying to the sky: Sisters, let's go back or big sister will be worried."

Lili and the other three nodded and followed shortly after, leaving the first great elder and Wu Gun behind.

“Take them back to the main headquarters as soon as possible” Wu Gun said before hanging up.

The great Elder sighed, he his withdrew his flying ship from the space ring and took the three men inside before make she to fly into the sky.

…………………….....

Yen Chen, who was observing everything using his spiritual sense, smiled, happy that Aiya had made a good deal.

“My devilish wife is so good at doing business” He told himself with a proud look.

“Mm~”

He looked down and saw that Emily was about to wake up. He smiled and lightly kissed her lips.

“Husband~” Emily said with a happy smile and kissed him once more.

Yen Chen rolled her eyes and returned the kiss that lasted two minutes until she finally decided to let go of his lips, albeit with great reluctance.

*pah*

“Ahhng~”

“You naughty elf princess~”

Yen Chen laughed and said after hitting Emily's fat ass a little hard.

“Husband, shall we shower together?” Emily asked as she hugged him.

Yen Chen got up and picked her up like a princess and said: It's okay, I'll help you.”

He then took her to the bathroom and the two enjoyed each other's company for some time, Yen Chen didn't do anything lewd because she was so tired.

Emily had already been added to the harem roster, so Mei had to explain to her about the system and how it worked, and of course Emily was very shocked after hearing all of Mei's explanations.

They left the Double Cultivation Space and went to different places, she went to the kitchen to spend time with Melissa and Isis.

Yen Chen went to see what  The two little girls were doing, he wanted to spend some time with both of them before dinner.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️


40