Chapter 406: The face Of Jade
1.4k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade snorted and pulled the beautiful woman aside and looked at Yen Chen with her eyes shining with caution.

“Little Pan, stay away from him, he’s the big bad wolf from the stories I told you~”

The beautiful woman looked at Yen Chen and hid behind Jade with her eyes shining with fear: Elder sister, help me, I don’t want to be taken away from you…”

"Don't worry, this big bad wolf will never take my beautiful little sister away from me, ever!" Jade hugged her and started stroking her hair calmly.

Yen Chen looked at the two with a dark expression, he was irritated to see this woman call him a big bad wolf right to his face.

"Fufufufu~ I like her" Mei started laughing loudly seeing  her husband's expression.

Yen Chen gritted his teeth and said to Jade: You... You shouldn't say something like that about me to......"

"What? Am I wrong? You big bad wolf, a few minutes ago you wanted to take me to bed, did you forget?" Jade looked at him with disdain.

She forgot that the young man in front of her is a dragon powerful enough to erase the entire planet from existence with just a sneeze. Yen Chen snorted and looked at her with an evil smile.

“Hehehehe~ be careful tonight a big bad wolf will eat you~”

*swallow*

Jade who heard your voice and looked at him more cautiously, Yen Chen laughed and looked at the beautiful woman with bright eyes and a seductive smile.

“Hello~ my name is Yen Chen~” He introduced himself to her.

The woman looked at him confused and then looked at Jade who rolled her eyes and hit her on the head: He is a very powerful Immortal who wants to take me as his wife…”

"Wow! Another Immortal wants to marry the older sister? And he's so handsome!" The woman's eyes began to shine.

Yen Chen snorted and said with an arrogant smile: Hum! I am not just a mere Immortal, but a being that is far above any Immortal."

As he spoke, a very strong aura came out of his body and caused the entire planet to shake violently, all the mountains around the city exploded into pieces.

“Husband ~ you are going to destroy the planet ~” Mei laughed seeing how her husband was actually very proud to the point of getting irritated by her words.

Yen Chen laughed and scratched his head when he saw Jade and the beautiful woman's shocked expressions: Ho! I almost destroyed the planet by accident~."

*Swallow*

*Swallow*

The two women gulped and nodded silently, but inside they were extremely shocked to see that he was actually powerful to the point where just his aura was enough to effortlessly kill them.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you, Mister Yen Chen, my name is Yu Pan"

The beautiful woman held her fists and bowed with a beautiful smile, Yen Chen laughed and looked at the ravine in her breasts with his eyes shining.

"A wonderful sight" He licked his lips as he looked at the edges of Yu Pan's beautiful breasts making her a little embarrassed, but she didn't change her position and even let him see a little more.

“take it easy on her..” Jade sent a mental message to him and started walking.

Yen Chen followed with a smile, Yu Pan followed them and asked several questions about the outside world, Yen Chen of course answered the questions.

Jade who was listening to everything stayd a little anxious to leave this planet and go explore other worlds and become much stronger, Yen Chen flirted with her a little while walking.

Yu Pan stayd a little jealous, but it was only a little, Yen Chen could only sigh softly as he also couldn't flirt with her due to Mei watching him like an eagle.

Soon the three arrived at the door of a room, Jade turned to Yu Pan with a serious look: Little Pan, go do as I asked, I will be in the Imperial hall in less than half an hour…”

“Alright, big sister…” Yu Pan nodded and left after saying goodbye to Yen Chen.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Yen Chen: You will wait here, I want to take a shower."

He laughed like a devil and took her in his arms, leaving Jade shocked because it was so fast.

"Hey! Let go of me you pervert!" She said out loud with trembling eyes and an irritated voice.

*Snort*

“Don’t forget who I am… I can easily take you to my bed for hours and you will definitely love every second of it~” Yen Chen looked into her eyes and muttered softly.

*swallow*

“That bastard!” Jade swallowed hard and decided to remain silent.

He's right, her touch is so good that it makes her want more every time he touches her in an obscene way, she can only sigh helplessly in front of this big pervert.

“Hehehehehe~ Don't worry, I'll help you relax a little~” He laughed and entered the room her and was a little surprised by the decoration.

"What the hell is that?" Yen Chen was shocked to see the amount of intense pink inside him.

Jade blushed violently and covered her face with her hands, Yen Chen looked at her with a small smile: So cute!."

“I'm impressed~ who knew a woman like you liked the color pink so much~” He walked over to the bed and laid her down on it, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

Jade blushed violently and quickly tried to move away but Yen Chen grabbed her legs and pulled her closer, she tried to move away but he just laughed and held his hands over her head.

“Please don’t~”

Jade's breasts began to rise and fall very quickly because of her heavy breathing, Yen Chen smiled and began to take off your veil: You know, the moment I saw you I wanted to see what was under veil~."

Jade shivered and closed her eyes tightly, he continued taking off her golden veil and was surprised to see her entire face.

"What....."

"You must be feeling pretty disgusted, right?" Jade opened her eyes and asked with many tears coming out of her beautiful eyes.

Yen Chen didn't say anything and started to caress the lower part of her face and looked into her eyes: Who did this?."

He was saddened and angered to see the burn scars and knife cuts on the lower half of the beautiful woman's face beneath him, Jade closed her eyes once again and turned her face to the side.

Yen Chen held her face and forced her to look into his eyes: Tell me, who was the Bastard that did this to you?."

*swallow*

“It was the Immortal that is after me, he killed my parents when I was a child and did this to me so that men would be disgusted and not touch me…” She swallowed and said with a pale expression seeing his beautiful eyes golden glowing with murderous intent.

“It seems that that ant wants to use her as a cultivation furnace, he is just letting her increase her level before finally catching her…” Mei saw that her husband was angry and explained with a disgusted expression.

Of course, Yen Chen already knew which ant his wife was referring to and stayd very angry at this little immortal who in his eyes was nothing more than an ant.

“Don't cry ~ I promise to kill this son of a bitch right now...” He wiped the tears from her face and started kissing her all over her face making her very red.

“Ahhhng~ can you give he to me so I can get revenge?” She moaned in a low voice with her heart beating fast and asked with an expectant look.

Yen Chen nodded with a beautiful smile and pressed his lips against hers, leaving her surprised, but after a while she stopped resisting and returned the kiss in a strange way.

“So good~” Jade thought and pulled his head a little closer, starting a passionate kiss, she felt extremely good to see that there was no disgust in his eyes, but just desire.

"Do you really think I would be disgusted by you?"

Jade heard his question inside her mind and was very embarrassed, she closed her eyes but still she didn't stop kissing him, Yen Chen rolled her eyes and changed her position.

He was now sitting on the bed with her on his lap, the two didn't stop kissing for a second, Jade was becoming addicted to his taste and Yen Chen to hers.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

21