Chapter 410: Awakening the Lineage Of Jade
1.7k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow! My husband is so powerful!"

Jade exclaimed with a shocked expression, she was sitting in the bathtub on Yen Chen's right side while Mei was on his left side.

Yen Chen laughed when he saw her expression and eyes shining, the three of them had sex for three hours straight and Yen Chen had fun with Jade's body for a long time until she unfortunately couldn't continue anymore.

Jade is already an Advanced Stage Immortal Soul Realm cultivator, she just hasn't been expelled from this planet yet because of Yen Chen who is using her strength to postpone her ascension.

“Ahhh~ yes~ I am very powerful~” Yen Chen nodded with a proud expression and looked at Mei's skillful hand stroking his hard cock.

Jade blushed when she looked at such an obscene scene, but she didn't say anything and didn't even feel uncomfortable seeing her give a very skillful handjob for him. Yen Chen fucked her in every possible position, which made her a little embarrassed.

“I never thought I would marry such a powerful man…” She muttered in her mind as she looked at the extremely handsome young man who took her virginity, but not yet it won  completely her heart.

Yen Chen passed on to she memories about the mortal plane and the higher plane and also some memories about how powerful he is, Jade and of course was extremely shocked.

It was unthinkable to her that there were Cultivators with enough power to turn Mortal planes into dust with just one blow, leaving her a little scared.

Yen Chen laughed already knowing that she his stayd with a little afraid of the big and powerful world outside this low-level planet. He kissed her lips, leaving her a little surprised.

“Don’t worry, I promise I will protect you from any danger”

Jade blushed violently upon hearing her voice, she nodded and placed her forehead against his toned chest, Yen Chen laughed and kissed her head before making his right hand go towards her secret garden.

"AAhhhnng~ husband?" Jade moaned softly and looked down and was a little surprised to see his fingers rubbing her pussy.

Yen Chen smiled like a wolf and did the same to Mei who immediately moaned due to her skillful touch, she also increased the speed of her hand making him moan.

The three continued like this for a few minutes before cumming at the same time, Mei collected all of her husband's sperm and swallowed it all leaving Jade a little upset.

The three looked at each other and smiled, Yen Chen then helped his wives take a shower once again, which took more than half an hour.

“You guys look beautiful~” Yen Chen gulped as he looked Jade and Mei up and down. 

They are using right now long navy blue dresses with high heels and their hair is tied up. They both smiled and hugged him tightly.

“Husband, I have to go, the younger sisters are calling me~” Mei said and then opened a portal to the Dual Cultivation Space.

Yen Chen nodded and kissed her before letting her go, he looked at Jade with a curious expression: Honey ~ aren't you going to meet your sisters?."

“Husband………I don’t want to meet them now…” Jade denied with a bit of hesitation.

"Why?."

He was surprised by her response, Jade sighed and looked at him with a soft smile: I want to get stronger before I meet my new sisters..."

"Ho! So she's feeling inferior to Su Ling and the others..." Yen Chen let out a small sigh and smiled at her.

He can understand how boring it is to be the weakest among a group of people, he once was, but currently he is a powerful dragon who can easily destroy entire galaxies.

“Okay, but you only have one month to get stronger~”

"As?" Jade was surprised to see that he already knew why she still didn't want to meet Su Ling and the other women.

Yen Chen laughed and hugged her waist and pulled her closer making her big breasts crush against his chest: Hehehehe ~ Little wife ~ you can't hide anything from me ~."

Jade pouted angrily and pinched his arm making him laugh as she didn't feel anything other than a sting, she his got a little angrier when she saw that even using all her strength it wasn't enough to make him groan in pain.

Yen Chen held Jade's face with one hand and kissed her lips, initiating a very passionate kiss that she was pleased to return. The couple kissed for more than five minutes before she broke the kiss.

“Husband, I feel strange, my body is very hot” She murmured with an anxious expression.

Yen Chen picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, leaving her surprised, he made her sit down and looked at her calmly: Your bloodline is about to awaken."

"What! I have a bloodline?" Jade was very shocked, she never thought she had a bloodline.

“Yes, you have the Snow Fox bloodline~” Yen Chen nodded and explained with a smile.

*to swallow*

Jade gulped and her eyes sparkled with joy, of course she already knew that the snow fox is a very powerful mythical Beast, being almost on the same level as a low-level divine Beast.

All bloodlines are divided into three different levels: Low, Medium and High. Once a beast becomes strong enough, its bloodline will evolve to a higher level and become more powerful.

“Close your eyes and concentrate, I will help you fully awaken~” Yen Chen looked at her with a very serious look.

Jade nodded quickly and did as she was told, she his closed her eyes and calmed her breathing, Yen Chen created a very powerful barrier around the room.

He touched her breast directly and closed his eyes: Energy Control~”

His sweet voice echoed throughout the room like a melody accompanied by an intense golden glow that covered Jade's body, leaving her radiant.

"So hot...."

She murmured in a low voice feeling a warm and gentle energy enter her body, she closed her eyes and remained silent and soon a snow-white cocoon covered her.

Yen Chen, who had already moved a little away from her before, nodded with a beautiful smile: It seems that her bloodline is indeed very strong, but it is a pity that it is not as powerful as for the my naughty little fox…”

Her eyes shone as she thought about Rose who is without a shadow of a doubt the Fox with the most powerful bloodline in the entire universe, even Aylin and Aurora don't have such a powerful bloodline.

Yen Chen looked at Jade, who was currently covered in a beautiful blue cocoon, and sat down on one of the sofas in the room with an understanding expression on her beautiful face.

“It will take her an entire day to fully awaken her bloodline. I should solve her problems for now” He muttered and created another very powerful barrier around the room and then disappeared.

Yen Chen reappeared in the great hall of his new wife's palace and furrowed his brows with cold, deadly eyes.

"Where is she? How dare she make me wait so long?" A handsome middle-aged man with a slightly pale face asked with a frown.

Yu Pan's expression turned cold as ice, she looked at him and said: Gu Jian, you better behave, this is not your home, but my elder sister's Empire..."

The middle-aged man's expression turned ugly, he clenched his fists with his eyes flashing with anger and was about to say something, but a cold voice interrupted him.

"How a mere ant dare act this way?"

Yu Pan's eyes lit up and the middle-aged man's face turned pale.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

22