Chapter 418: Paula R-18 (Part 2)
1.9k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time later, Paula stopped crying and looked at Yen Chen a little shyly, which made him sigh in admiration for her beauty.

"You...... won't leave me, will you?" She asked very quietly.

Yen Chen didn't answer her question, he leaned forward and kissed her red lips before returning to his previous position and held her slender waist tightly and pulled his dick back.

“It’s impossible for me to abandon you!” He said with a possessive look and in the next moment he moved his hips forward forcefully.

"AAhhhhhng~" Paula moaned loudly with her eyes rolling back as she felt his dick spread her folds.

Yen Chen repeated the same movement several times, making her moan loudly with her eyes rolled back in extreme pleasure.

*Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~*

“AAhhhhhhnng~ This feels so good~”

"AAhhhhnnng~ Baby, fuck me harder!"

Yen Chen clenched his teeth to contain his moans of pleasure and increased the speed of his thrusts, making Paula's body rock forward with each collision.

Her big breasts bounced up and down quickly, Yen Chen's eyes shine with lust upon seeing such a seductive scene, her hands are locked above her head making her even more sexy.

"AAhhhh~ shit, if keep this up, I'm going to cum before she does!"

Yen Chen felt that he was already about to cum. He it is  receiving a lot of stimulation, Paula's seductive body, her big bouncy breasts and her tight pussy.

He never thought that this woman who wore a long dress covering every part of her beautiful body was so seductive as to give him so much pleasure just by looking at her body.

Yen Chen gritted his teeth and increased the speed of his thrusts, he wouldn't let himself cum first than  a woman who had just lost her virginity, his pride wouldn't tolerate that.

"AAhhhhnng~ baby! I'm cumming!" Paula screamed loudly with her beautiful eyes rolling back in pleasure, she arched her body upwards with her toes curled and finally came.

“AAhhhhhhnngg~”

*squirt* *squirt*

Her abundant juices wet Yen Chen's dick and her lower body, But anyway he didn't stop moving his hips making her great orgasm last a little longer.

"AAhhh~" After giving a few more thrusts, Yen Chen moaned and took his penis from the inside of her pussy and came hard.

Thick ropes of cum flew over Paula's seductive body, leaving her covered in cum. Paula who was breathing heavily looked at her body and was surprised by the huge amount of cum on her.

“Should it go out so much?” She asked herself as she scooped some up with her finger and put it in her mouth.

“Mmm~ so delicious!” Her beautiful eyes sparkled feeling the delicious taste of his sperm.

She used soul energy and made all the cum covering her stomach and breasts float towards her mouth, Yen Chen's penis became hard as a rock as he saw her eating his cum with her eyes closed and a drunken expression.

“Hehehehehe~ let's have fun for a few more hours~” He thought with a perverted smile and installed a portable temporal formation inside the room.

"Um? What happened?" Paula opened her eyes and looked at him with a confused expression.

As a Celestial Conqueror, it was very easy for her to feel the change of time around her and less than two seconds ago the time in the room became much slower.

Yen Chen smiled and held her breasts tightly, he then began to suck and lightly bite her hard nipples, making her moan softly.

“Don’t worry~ I used a portable temporal formation to give us a little more time hehehe~.”

Paula was very shocked, she his had never heard of this type of formation before. She wanted to ask him several questions but she decided to leave it for later, after feeling his dick entering her wet pussy.

“AAhhhhnng~ you’ll have to give me a good explanation later~”

Yen Chen nodded and thrust his entire length inside her, the head of his penis slamming hard against the door to her womb, making her body arch with the sudden wave of pleasure that hit her.

Yen Chen held her waist tightly and began to move her hips, Paula's eyes rolled back in pleasure and loud moans came out of her mouth.

“AAhhhnng~ AAhhhnng~”

“AAhhhnng~ AAhhhnng~”

Saliva dripped down her sweet red lips, she arched her body upwards and gripped the sheets very tightly, her breasts bounced up and down with each collision of Yen Chen's pelvis and her buttocks.

Her seductive moans continued to echo in the room for some time…

...........

"Father!"

A beautiful middle-aged woman screamed loudly and hugged Ivor with tears of joy coming out of her eyes.

Ivor hugged her tightly and closed his eyes: I'm glad you're safe...."

Her soft voice made the woman's body tremble, she continued crying in her arms for some time before stopping and looking back. Ivor looked where she was looking and smiled happily when he saw another woman standing a few meters away holding two newborn babies.

“Little Bia...” He walked up to her and hugged her tightly, but at the same time carefully so as not to wake his grandchildren.

“Dad…” She placed her head on his chest and murmured with tears coming out of her eyes.

Ivor used all his willpower to hold back his tears and kissed her head, the two hugged for some time before separating.

"How are my grandchildren?" He looked at the two babies and asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry dad, little Cíntia and little Jake are fine” The woman said with a beautiful smile.

Ivor sighed in relief and kissed her forehead, the other woman approached the two and stood next to the woman who was holding the two babies and looked at him with concern.

“Where is big sister Paula?” She asked in an anxious voice.

The other woman also looked worried, Ivor smiled at them both and said: Little Valentina, little Bia, don't worry, she's fine, all our enemies are dead... we won.”

Valentina and Bia's eyes shone and soon tears of joy came out of their eyes once again, Ivor caressed their heads and looked at Lucas who was a few meters away of the three.

"As?" He asked with a stern look.

Lucas shook his head and said with his eyes shining with pure fear: Half of the Immortals were killed but there are still some alive, I interrogated them but none of them know what happened..."

Ivor frowned upon hearing his explanation, he his was surprised by the fact that hundreds of Immortals on the enemy side were killed and no one saw how or who killed them. Valentina and Bia looked at each other with agitated expressions.

Ivor noticed the reaction of the two beautiful women and asked: Do you two know who  was?."

Valentina hesitated but due to her father's intense gaze she nodded and said: We both heard a soft and gentle voice but that clearly belonged to a man... He told us that everything was fine, and in the next moment we felt the auras of most of the Earth Clan Immortals suddenly disappearing..."

Bia nodded quickly, it was quite shocking for the two women to watch the sudden death of hundreds of Immortals powerful enough to crush them with a single finger.

Ivor and Lucas smiled bitterly, they both already know who killed most of the Earth Clan's Immortals and were once again shocked by Yen Chen's immense strength.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

20