Synopsis Announcement
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, after realising that the synopsis didn't really explain anything alongside personally wanting to change it for a while now, I have updated the Synopsis to something I feel fits better, if you want to know the difference between the Old Synopsis and the New Synopsis, they will be in this Announcement chapter if anyone thinks I should change it back to what it was, please inform me. Also, I appreciate anybody who is reading this story, it means a lot to me that something I want to do is enjoyed by other people.

 

Old Synopsis:

Everyone Feyte has ever treated as family is dead, wanted by the Church due to a prophecy, Feyte must leave on a journey, discover her past and escape the pursuit of the church. Join us as this Tale of Feyte unravels and find out how it ends.

 

New Synopsis:

Everyone Feyte has ever treated as family is dead, wanted by the Church due to a prophecy, Feyte must leave on a journey and escape the pursuit of the church. Join us as Feyte travels on her journey's, meet legendary figures and escape her pursuers. Feyte's journey will lead us across the continent, making many friends and enemies along her journey and discovers her past alongside the reality behind her "crimes".

0