Announcement 10th Of May
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok, so first thing I want to say is that this story is NOT in Hiatus, this last month has been very hectic for me and I just haven't been able to find much time to write and when I have, the part that im currently writing is giving me Writer's Block so I've been finding it quite difficult to write this current part.

 

On the bright side, I should be able to finish the current chapter im up to by next Wednesday so the story should finally be continuing after this intermittent hiatus that has happened. my schedule has cleared up a lot and is for the most part basically free so I will have a lot more time to write the current chapter, this will make it a lot easier to continue the story.

 

Another thing to note is while Writer's Block has been affecting the current chapter, it hasn't been affecting the world in general and I have made the world map more filled out with countries, some of which are planned for later in the story, I have also expanded on my main plot points and I have an idea of when and where the story is going to end, I've also been thinking about another story I want to write that will be running concurrently with A Tale Of Feyte (which may end up causing me to change this stories title slightly to represent they are set in the same world).

And finally, I would like to thank you all for your patience on this work, it means a lot that people are willing to read this in general considering im only posting it as I want to share what im enjoying writing with others.

0