Chapter 10: Plans.
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one of the most expensive hotels in NY, in the most expensive room, for the past three days, lives a gluttonous girl who pays more for the food then for her room, that is if we consider that she orders food from all over the city.

Aria is really bored, for the past three days all she did is to eat, play games and laze around, and now she is feeling dejected. Good food lost its appeal, since Aria don’t feel hungry, she eats only to satisfy her taste buds, and after testing majority of the food in the city she doesn’t feel like eating anything new.

As for the games, since now she is now known as Super Aria with inhuman reflexes and dexterity and has a powerful brain, how can they excite her anymore not to mention that in three days she passed most of the popular games, so now all she could do is laze in her big and fluffy bed, but even lazing becomes boring at some time.

“Hmm, maybe I need to imitate vampires and buy a comfortable coffin, where I can spend several centuries, afterwards be amazed by the progress made by humanity.”

“Hey Isys what are you up to in this several days.”

[Master I just finishing adding several parts for internet section of our system.]

“let me see, let me see!”

Finding something interesting to do Aria decides to take a look at the internet section of the system after all she saw until now was her status.

Opening the Internet section of interference Aria is amazed by how ordinary it is. Not to say anything bad about Isys work after all she put a lot of effort into this. This section is practical but still plain, let’s start from internet section best internet in any part of the planet and a good browser, with many interesting functions all is very good but boring, and what is worse is what the only good point is in the fact that she doesn’t need external devises to access internet.

Next is something that is new, try to guess, and here they are: telephone, television, radio, instant messenger program originated from Isys, very, very plain. Well there is a catch and this is a special program for translating in real time at very good quality all the content of the section. And in translation function Aria is interested the most after all not only she will have to wait for someone to translate her favorite novel but the quality of the translations not always meet her expectations.

Next Is something even more plain a series of programs that will or may not be necessary in any situation of Aria’s internet life. Isys even added the possibility to download games and play in her system, truly this section transformed in multifunctional computer for all eventualities.

“Personal cabinet, what is this.”

As soon as Aria thinks of this, her vision wraps, and now she is in a white expanse, without any limit and only Isys is floating besides her.

[Hello Master.]

“And this is?”

[Your personal virtual reality cabinet from where you can access all functions of this section.]

Saying this Isys claps her paws, and the vast expanse of white is instantly filled with images floating in midair of all the television channels of the world, to say the list it is quite fascinating view.

After playing with in her personal virtual space for some more time, aria exits and continues to laze around in the bed.

[Master we have to come up with plans for our future, it will be quite boring if you decide to spend the rest of your life in a coffin.]

“Have any ideas?”

[Well first of all we need to find more cultivation techniques, and some live specimens of cultivators to analyze.]

[Afterward we can enter the new game ‘Realm of Legends’ for master to play, and gain some new inspirations on different skills and technique.]

“It’s just a game how could I gain skills from it not to mention that you can just hack them directly.”

[Actually Master I can’t, well I can hack part of the program but I can’t download or hack the world of the game directly, if I’m not wrong they use some cultivation techniques and treasures to make this game.]

“And here I thought that modern technology advanced so massively, but it is some boring cultivators cheating their way in the industry.”

Murmurs Aria, impressed by the cultivators that seems to be even more boring than her.

“So I had to enter the virtual reality game and steal all their resources, nothing too complicated for Super Aria.”

[Actually Master I won’t be so sure, after all the game is made on principles of cultivation and some beta testers already reached second realm in their cultivation in the game.]

[Actually Master you can also travel the world and have some fun, parallel to playing the game, if you really feel very bored I can activate the mission setting of the system, but I have to work on it some more.]

“Missions from the system are good but you are part of my soul, what kind of reward can you give, not to mention if you have something this thing can be already considered as mine.”

At this statement Isys, didn’t manage to hold a lonely teardrop at the corner of her eye, ‘wu, wu, why is her Master so domineering’.

[Master don’t have to worry about it, I have already plans for satisfactory reward for master. And I’m sure you will be very pleased.]

“So do I need a capsule, and since that thing is quite bulky a place to live permanently?”

[Nope. Master need to buy a capsule but only for the entry code, as for playing the game Master can do it from your own virtual reality cabinet.]

“O so my system is pretty useful after all.”

[Master! I need to inform you that I am more than qualified system assistant, and I’m more than useful.]

‘Jesus! it seems Isys have a bad dream tonight, or maybe it’s time for her period, interesting if I make some modifications to her program will she became a male cat.’

[I can hear you!]

“Well we share a soul after all, so it’s normal that you can hear me.”

After all, Aria didn’t forget this fact. So she is pretty impassive about Isys outburst.

[Argh!!!]

3