Chapter 3: Sonic & Cream
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their spar, nighttime has entered and both Sonic and Cream are inside Cream's house along with Vanilla who is Cream's mother as they are all at the dinner table eating.

"Aww, we were so close to getting Mister Sonic, right? Cheese" As Cream felt a bit frustrated.

"Chao!" As Cheese responded in frustration too.

" Close? If you two were close to hitting me then being called the fastest thing alive is a big mistake." As Sonic mocks them.

"That's being too mean Mister Sonic!" As Cream screws her face in annoyance.

"Chao! Chao!" As Cheese was angered.

Vanilla began to laugh as she covers her mouth like a true lady, this annoyed Cream further.

"It's not funny mother!" As Cream throws a tantrum.

"I'm not laughing at you but laughing at the fact of how much you've changed." As Vanilla seems proud.

"Yeah, I agree." As Sonic adds in.

"You also think I've changed Mister Sonic." As Cream blushes in excitement.

"Ugh! Stop calling me that Cream, your treating me like a stranger." As Sonic sticks his tongue.

"Huh? You don't like me calling your name?" As Cream looks upset.

"I'm saying stop calling me Mister. We're closer than that. We're teacher and student, in fact, no- I will even say we're more like I'm the older brother and your my little sister." As Sonic explains.

Cream began to blush even more.

"You mean to say I'm like your little sister?" As Cream couldn't believe her ears.

"Well duh? We've been training for over a month and not only that but we talk a lot and also we eat and laugh together a lot and sometimes even argue a lot. Also, did I mention the part that I always read you bedtime stories since you’re scared to sleep alone in the dark... a lot." As Sonic teases her.

"AHHHH STOP IT! I'M NOT SCARED OF THE DARK NO MORE! YOUR EMBARRASSING ME!" As Cream's voice echoes throughout the house.

Vanilla began to snigger as she covers her mouth. Suddenly Sonic gently pat Cream's head.

"So Lil sis, stop calling me Mister, it stings every time you call me that, you know that?" As Sonic smiles at Cream.

Cream began to feel a bit teary as she's never had an older brother before. She looks at Sonic as she gives him the brightest smile.

"Alright then, Sonic." As Cream sounded excited to say his name.

" Lucky you sweetie, not only do you have the best mother but you also got a strong older brother too." As Vanilla looks happy.

"Only Strong? C'mon Vanilla give praise when it's deserved, I'm also cool and fast, awesome, fast and cool." As Sonic bigs up his ego further.

" Now mother look at what you caused!" As Cream is getting tired of Sonic's arrogance as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, my bad, sorry darling" Vanilla said while smiling.

"Anyway thanks for the food Vanilla, I'm gonna be missing your cooking for a while." As Sonic said.

"Huh? A while? Are you going to be leaving us?" As Cream & Cheese seems upset.

1