Chapter 10: Fear, Hatred & Trauma
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Blaze takes out Infinite who possessed Sonic in the last second, Sonic remains unconscious but has a weird dream. Before his eyes was Infinite but he was the size of a colossal monster as he looks down on Sonic while chills went down Sonic's spine.

 

"What the! How are you still alive? Didn't we both die?!" As Sonic seems confused.

 

Suddenly a black pool of liquid of fear, trauma, and hate began to swallow Sonic as he was struggling to breathe.

 

"I'M NOT WEAK! I'M NOT WEAK! I'M NOT PATHETIC! I HATE TO LOSE AND I WILL PROVE IT!! I'M NOT SCARED OF NO ONE!!!!" As Infinite aggressively chants these words.

 

The black pool of liquid continued to rise.

 

"Ahhhhhh! What's going on?! Did I fail?! Did Infinite win?! Is this hell?!" As Sonic began to feel a bit scared for the first time as he reaches out his hand...

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed his hand, and Sonic's face was just above sea level in the black pool of liquid. He was relieved as he was finally being rescued.

 

"Phew! I really thought I was going to die for the second time, thanks..." as Sonic was feeling grateful, he looks up and his face was distraught.

 

The person who grabbed his hand wasn't a friend but Infinite who had a vicious smile on his face.

 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SAVED?!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING WEAK!!! FOR LOSING!!!" As Infinite breaks Sonic's hopes and rather to bring him up, he pushed Sonic deeper into the black pool of fear and hatred which Sonic ends up drowning.

0