Chapter 13: Blaze’s Animosity
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sonic was taken aback by Blaze's words.

" Are you serious?! Everyone in your world is killed? Wait if you and Dr. Eggman Nega are here, where's Marine?" As Sonic asks.

Blaze looks away as she wasn't able to answer Sonic's question.

"Even I Dr. Eggman Nega won't even wish that upon my enemies. That little raccoon girl went through a gruesome death which no one should ever experience." As Dr. Eggman Nega sympathetically butts in.

"What do you mean?!" As Sonic was confused.

"They slowly cut off her limbs and tail as they laughed and at the end they-" As Dr. Eggman Nega was explaining the story Blaze stops him.

"Please don't say anymore." As Blaze's face was scrunched up in vengeance as she bites her bottom lip. Sonic even flinched from her face.

"Hahahahahahha!! What a joke! That's what happens for being weak! Poor little raccoon girl, maybe it was just right for her to die such a funny death!" Infinite laughs as he disrespects the death of Blaze's dear friend.

In a quick flash Blaze grabbed Sonic by the face and her fingers sharpened like claws while it points at Sonic's throat.

"Too bad I can't ask you to relay a message to Marine since you won't be going to the same place, so any last words, you scumbag." Blaze who was prepared to kill didn't even hesitate in her words as she thirst for revenge.

"Wait, Blaze!" Sonic tries to talk Blaze out of it as she grabs onto him.

"There will be no point of all this if you kill him, Blaze. Remember the plan." As Dr. Eggman Nega reminds her.

"Yes listen to Sonic because remember if you kill me, you also kill Sonic and I don't think Marine wants to see Sonic this early, right cat girl." As Infinite mocks Blaze nonchalantly.

Blaze looks dead into the face which Infinite possessed Sonic and became frustrated.

"ARGHHHH!!!! DAMNN IT! DAMNN IT!" As Blaze lets out a loud stress roar in which she releases Sonic and walks away to calm down.

0