Chapter 1: Greetings
493 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Earth spiralled to its natural course of time, with the occasional specks of time jumps and space warps. But they never caused any serious problems for the Gods that looked over the universe. The Spiritual Plane was even expanding with new species keeping the Gods occupied with their endless free time. Everything was constant and everything was in place.

Until [THEY] came. The whole universe constricted and stretched out to contain their existence. The Gods lost control over their laws as they ran crazily. Time stopped and could only move forward until told so, space stayed until it was left off its hook. The Spiritual Plane finally had borders and lost its energy to continue the expansion. Gods that lost their laws immediately ran across the universe, trying to catch up. The leftover Gods were anxious, as they felt their laws were looser than before and were eager to jump the boat.

[THEY] couldn't be tracked, as though their existence dropped into the universe and blended in so perfectly. This event to the Gods was named "The Thief", a being that came into their world, took their laws and ran away. But the next event came that made the Gods re-evaluate this being.

"The Split", was a universe-shattering event that scared every high powerhouse. As it turned out [THEY] were hiding in the Spiritual Plane and smashed a hole into Earth, ever connecting the two planes together. Even the Space God was mortified, as such actions required immense strength. [THEY], once again, hide in Earth and made the borders between the two planes ever so fragile. The Gods could barely keep the hole closed but the cracks resulting from the smash kept resurfacing and leaking into Earth. No Gods wanted to seek out this formidable existence, as the consequences were way too severe but the curiosity of their disciples can't be dispelled. But their tales of seeking will come later.

 

=============
=============

 

A Japanese man was walking out of the busy train, filled to the brim from the rush hour of people being freed from the confines of their jobs. He decided to treat himself to a nice bowl of ramen with extra meat to celebrate his finishing deal with Sanrio. Tired from the immense workload of the past week, the miso pork ramen rejuvenated his exhausted body.

 

While he was busy slurping on his soothing noodles, a new customer came into the ramen shop and sat next to him. The Japanese man took a peek at the customer, a very foreign man with spiky white hair and red eyes.

 

'He has a very Asian face. Must be from Northern Asia based on the hair,' the Japanese Man thought.

The foreigner sat down and ordered his bowl of ramen from the chef, speaking in a smooth flow of Japanese as though he was a native.

"Very good Japanese." The man complimented the foreigner.

"Thanks, got to learn it if I come to this world," the foreigner said, "Know any good dishes that go with this ramen?"

"Ah, yes. Gyoza and some fried karaage go well as a nice side dish" (Japanese Man)

"Sweet, I'll have those dishes, chef! And make it double so mister can have some as well, take the bill on my card." (Foreigner)

"Oh, no need to treat me. Just this bowl of ramen is enough for me."

"Come on, just a couple of gyoza is fine. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Tatsu Nezu. A pleasure to meet you."

 

===A/N: Tatsu Nezu looks like Toge Inumaki from Jujutsu Kaisen but with red eyes.===

Spoiler

MAD·AMV][Jujutsu Kaisen]In love with Inumaki Toge - Bilibili

[collapse]

 

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Motoaki Tanigo. What brings you to these parts of Tokyo? Not a lot of foreigners visit Chūō, there's not much here."

"Business! I'm here to meet an acquaintance and, in the meantime, I want to do some investments around here on some potential projects."

 

Motoaki squinted at the answer, suspicious of the motives of foreigners trying to invest in projects in their homeland.

"Oh, foreign investment is a dangerous market. What kind of projects do you have in mind?" Motoaki pried as he sipped on his ramen noodles.

"Augmented reality."

Motoaki perked up at this comment. Trying to stay calm at a potential investor, he slowly inquired about more details from Tatsu.

 

"Interesting sector, I heard they are just developing in Japan. Are you looking to acquire the technology?"

Tatsu let out a subtle smirk at the question.

"No, on the contrary, I like to compare it to my little toys from my place. If it piques my interest, I'll consider investing the better equipment."

"Oh, interesting. Where are you looking to invest this technology?"

"I heard a few of them in the more central areas of Tokyo but since I can only stay here for the while, I looked around. Does Cover ring a bell?"

"Indeed, they just started developing new technology. Are you perhaps interested in this company?"

"Yes, they are very close and I reckon I'll visit them tomorrow. I wonder if they are on par with my stuff."

 

Motoaki scoffed at the idea of his company's newly built camera rig being overthrown, knowing that they only finished the new upgrades just yesterday and it can perfectly track the head.

"Hmm, that sounds like a wonderful exchange with Cover. Oh, I just realised, I haven't exchanged my business card with you. Excuse my manners." Motoaki said as he swiftly passed his card to Tatsu.

 

==========

Motoaki Tanigo

CEO of Cover Corporation

Telephone: # ### ### ####

Email: [email protected]

69420 Yume Street

Chūō, Tokyo, Japan

==========

 

Tatsu looked at the card and inspected its contents, smirking and fumbling his fingers. A card popped out of his open hand and was passed to Motoaki. This trick surprised him but he managed to hide his expression, a unique skill he incorporated as he founded Cover.

"Nice magic trick."

"Nothing special."

Motoaki looked at the magical card.

 

==========

Tatsu Nezu

Chief of Negative Gateways

Telephone: CLICK HERE

Email: CLICK HERE

58008 Apoco Terrace

Nise, WA, America

==========

 

"Chief? Your company left you to wander around and do investments?"

"Ah, no. I'm like the CEO of the company as well but I never got used to being called 'Boss' or 'CEO' so I requested to be called 'Chief'. I have grown to like and adopt the name, despite the seemly low position. I'm looking at your card and see the email 'Yagoo', is that your nickname?"

"Yes, my friends and family call me 'Yagoo'. You can call me 'Yagoo' as well."

"I'll take up your offer, Yagoo. You can just call me 'Chief' since my name is a bit confusing."

"Thank you. I would like to ask though, why does your number and email have a 'CLICK HERE'?"

"Click it and find out."

 

Yagoo was confused because it was just an ordinary business card. How could a piece of paper do anything?

With a light press on the word, it brightened and a ringtone rang from Tatsu, who pulled out his phone and answered it.

"With a single press, I'll get the call and you can respond on the card. For the email, a holographic monitor and keyboard will show up and you can type the email. Only you can tap on this card and is already imprinted with your fingerprint."

 

Yagoo tinkered around with the card after the call ended. A little press on the email and a mini blue translucent screen popped up with a mini keyboard. He even asked the chef to press the card to see if it had the same effect but turned out with nothing.

 

"Fascinating, this is a great piece of technology. How come I never heard of this? And why is it only on a little business card, it could be practical in much more industries?" (Yagoo)

Tatsu placed his index finger in front of Yagoo's mouth, ushering him to lower his voice.

"It's my own piece of creation, a little toy given only to those I like. Also, it is never a good idea to suddenly introduce ground-breaking technology. It is safe to keep it a secret, nothing good comes out of showing something good in front of humans."

"I see... that's a shame."

"What do you mean 'a shame'? Aren't you about to use it right now? I can make some for you to use for your friends and family, just keep it a secret."

"Is that so? I would like to send my kind regards in advance. It would be great to be sure my wife is safe."

"Uh-huh, just tell me the specifications. I'm looking forward to seeing your technology tomorrow."

Yagoo nodded at the deal with Tatsu and shook hands.

 

"I hope our equipment proves insight into your investment tomorrow."

"Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as well."

 

=============

=============

 

{Little Segment}

 

The Chief and Yagoo were looking at the pictures on the table, showing a collage of idols in different costumes.

"SWIMSUITS! It emphasises the breast better! Their melons are better to show off to the audience!" (Yagoo)

"BLOOMERS! It can show the plumpness of their ass and showcases their thighs better! It also proves a more youthful look. Plus, half of our talents are flat so it is too cruel making them go in bikinis." (Chief)

"Wait, it's near Valentine! We can do fancy school uniforms, the colourful ribbons can direct attention to their bountiful chest."

"No, we need to decorate their skirts to display a sweet tease for the audience. The anticipation of seeing underneath the skirts will be great."

 

As the Chief and Yagoo are arguing about the upcoming costume event for the idols, an ordinary clock on the wall had a little magic circle that brought in audio noises.

 

In a room far from the intense debate, it was packed with girls listening to the conversation.

"Ahh~ I wish Chief was like this when we work together ❤️"

"...I didn't like it how he called me flat..."

"Don't worry senpai, at least he's looking at your good points!"

"I have a feeling he's only looking at this debate as a way of business."

"You think too much kouhai, I been with Chief near the start and I think he's finally getting excited with the number of girls he brought."

"Shouldn't he be excited near the start?"

"I think he wants a harem, senpai! Isn't that every man's dream?"

"What is his dream?"

"Ummm...."

"Dunno..."

"Eto..."

"Is he nearly done? I wanna have a fight with Chief!"

"No! Kouhai, I have a singing session with him after this so please leave him with me!"

"Oh, you wanna have some alone time with Chief?"

"I don't know what you mean...."

 

All the girls laughed in the room, oblivious to the fact that Chief had already turned off the magic circle on the clock and all the audio was his illusion.

"Wow, they are way too horny." (Chief)

"Indeed, good thing I have my wife. I love her too much." (Yagoo)

"Indeed...indeed. The swimsuits are a cool idea, we'll go with it"

"Great idea."

Let's go! This is going to get exciting and reading some of these wacky Japanese romance webnovels gave some brilliant ideas. Stay tuned!

7